Fazoli's Colliseum- Ft Wayne
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Colliseum- Ft Wayne
(Displaying 20 out of 53 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 27, 2019You have a fantastic manager and staff here. SUPER teamwork. And thanks for working with allergies.Bridget V
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2019I was in Monday for lunch where a lady was complaining about the noise of the dining room. She specifically complained about a young disabled man. She was also seated by a table with some rather unruly kids. I wanted to commend the manager who knew this young man by name and you could see his excitment to see her. She was great, with him and serving everyone. She checked on us and made sure everything was great for our lunch. Kudos!Kim P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019Order was completely messed up, slow on breadsticks, really messy. Top of trash cans had tons plates with food on them.Micah Rothgeb
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019There was food all over the floor, it smelled musty and like a diaperChris I
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019Cold meal, no extra bread sticks offeredRick Y.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 04, 2019Order some food for the 4th of July. Home finish eating just to find that the breadsticks was moldedCraig n
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 30, 2019I normally go to the Covington road location. Today, I went to the Coliseum Blvd location. It is much better and cleaner than southwest. The bathroom at Covington is horribly dirtyDan K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019Cashier recommended blue raspberry Italian ice and it was horribleJule b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 06, 2019Ordered chicken carbonara I cant believe how many noodle there was to the amount of sauce i even ordered and paid for a side sauce and it still wasn't enough I only ate 1/4 of the meal cause the sauce to noodle ratio. What a damn joke sauce you freaking pasta the right way or cut back on noodles or were not coming backLance B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 06, 2019Filthy dinning area. GrossJennie M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 25, 2019Pasta was inedible, staff was rudeKayla P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 19, 2019I visited on Friday the 17th and was promptly greeted! The restaurant appeared very busy but most of the employees were attentive. The cashier was very patient while I made my decision. My lemon ice was made to order before I left the counter. One of the employees, Natalie, noticed my table wasn’t quite clean so she quickly cleaned off the table. My food was delivered with the offer of fresh Parmesan. Natalie was being pulled in every direction but handled it very calmly. She made time to come back and check on me, offered more breadsticks and made my visit delightful.Susan K.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019Very busy. Took 15 minutes to get my food and was never offered breadsticks-none were delivered with my food eitherShirley
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019We waited over 45 mins for our orders, thank goodness our kids’ meals came out after 30 mins. So they could eat. We had to go up to the counter & ask where things were, still not done we asked for it to be boxed up. And we left, taking our orders home for the 45 minute drive as we were just passing through town.Ty, C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Food was good.Denise G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Always great service! Employees are always very friendly!Steve S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Awful....the first time I dined in I never received breadsticks had to ask numerous times and when I was ready to leave they were finally available. Last time it took over 40 minutes to get my foodHeather Y.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great place to eat friendly staff and very helpfulThomas S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Excellent service and good food. Delicious breadsticks.Sandra G.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019They were very busy. That took our order and we found seating. They were prompt in bringing our food and breadsticks.Penny M.