Fazoli's Colliseum- Ft Wayne
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Colliseum- Ft Wayne
Rating 2.52.5 out of 5 stars
(Based on 68 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 18, 2020Great customer service, it was a big improvement over previous experiencesJoe V
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 10, 2020The last two times I have placed a mobile order-I wait until the pick up time they give me....and I still have to wait more than 10 minutes when I go to pick it up. A little frustratingShirley G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 07, 2020I came in on monday after I got off work for one one of my favorite dishes, the baked spaghetti, which as always was amazing. I tend to usually go to the stellhorn store because it is closer to my house, but I decided to stop in to the Coliseum store because it's on my way home from work. Again the food was great as always but the service at this store was absolutely amazing. The gentleman that helped me made sure to double check the order and make sure I had plenty of breadsticks for me to take home with me. I asked his name, Joe Vaccaro and I made sure to let him know that from now on i will make the extra trip to the Coliseum location for not just the great food but the great service! Thanks again!Charles Waltemath
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 06, 2020This is one of the very few times I would feel compelled to write a review. I have been giving this location my business for years. It is 2 min from the job and it gives me a nice time to get away for my hour lunch. Regarding service and waiting, I've seen some good days here and I've seen bad days. Most commonly the latter but I have an hour to kill. Today was different. I was greeted by a man who was quite entertaining, to say the least. He was excited to inform me of a new item that he described as a "lobster mac and cheese." I usually get my stand by Meatball sub or the tortellini and Alfredo (without peas, respectively) I tried it with some meatballs on the side and it was really good. I recommend trying if you like. It did not taste imitation and had a good balance of richness and flavor. it was a good recommendation. most times I am not offered to try anything new, I liked that. I also observed this man serving tables with jokes and a smile, he was serving garlic sticks and also clearing off tables. When he came by to see how I liked my mac and cheese I asked him if he was the manager and he did introduce himself and shook my hand. This was a fresh experience as it is usually very loud to where I can hear the employees talking and yelling or venting. I enjoyed my visit today which is why I am writing my first review. the sit-down area was clean and the food was really good. I'm glad I come here but really glad to see great customer service. I will be informing the rest of the staff that Fazolis is on the come up. Thank you Joe, for a good lunch and recommending something different.
Tom ( From the dealership )Tom Messina
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 05, 2020Really poor customer service,the cashier was really rude because I show him the app and ask him if I could use my rewards and offers,He told me that regardless I was scrolling down the offers I was only allowed to use one per day cause he said We cant give everyrhing for Free! Smh!! I wasnt asking for anything I didnt earn by coming to spend my money here!! I felt so disrespected by him calling me what??? Because I wanted to redeem a free small drink that I had in my app??? Im really upset while I still here at the restaurant because my kids wanted to come! I cant just leave because its not my kids fault!! But last time 😡😡 too bad there is only one in fort wayne!🤦🏽♀️ by the way my receipt show the name of Joe V. 😡😡Yadira H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 03, 2020I order the family meal a few days ago and didn’t get the salad. I specifically asked if it did and the girl said no. I thought the meals just changed and didn’t question it until I was speaking with my sister and said you should check because I just did. Not happy ☹️Carma W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 25, 2019You had one opportunity which is usually the case in any relationship I signed up for rewards because I got ad for free meal got signed up went in to get my free meal and it turns out that I had to buy something the advertisement said nothing about making a purchase it makes me sick that people are so deceptive therefore I will not have anything to do with Fazoli's. you know is anybody perfect absolutely not, however it's very old to be lied to and deceived these days people don't understand take care of your customers is the keyMark k
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 16, 2019My daughter, husband and I visited the Fazoli’s location on Coliseum Blvd in Fort Wayne IN on Dec 14. We arrived around 2:30pm. There was several people in line with one lady taking orders so it took almost 25 mins before we even ordered our food. Upon ordering our food we asked how long of a wait it was for food and was told 15 mins. I thought that was slow considering Fazoli’s falls under a fast food restaurant. We ordered our food and sat down. 35 minutes later we inquired about our food and was told we had a few orders still in front of us. We finally received our food 50 minutes after we ordered. 50 minutes. This was after waiting 25 minutes. We went during off hours of a typical lunch time so we thought it would be a quick lunch. What we thought was going to be a quick lunch turned out to be a longer experience than we ever expected. So many others around us were frustrated over the poor service yet nothing was ever said to us or no apology was given. It was the last time we will ever eat there. If I could rank this review a zero, I would.Karen Monroe
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2019Zander was very polite and helpful. Good worker !!Justin w
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2019Worst experience at restaurant. Not served. No apology. Wasted my entire lunch break waiting for food I ordered and paid for.Lauri S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 27, 2019The staff should be ashamed of the food I was given today at the drive thru. Pizza was rock hard and had clearly been sitting to long as the cheese was brown. I wish I could attach a photo to show how pitiful my food looked.A. Jones
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 08, 2019Yes it was a busy lunch time but the food was great and the service was friendly. I would highly recommend lunch to anyone who is driving to FW from out in hillbilly/amish territory.DJ Engle
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019Our ordering at the register was great and the guy who assisted us was really friendly but then it all went downhill. We waited awhile for our food that by time we even got it my husband and I's was cold, luckily our kids was still warm. My fettuccini hardly had any sauce so I actually had to use the extra sauce I bought for the breadsticks for it. There was someone who spilled their drink up at the pop machine and 40 minutes later when we left it was still there. There were a lot of tables that still had food and plates on them and the top of the trash bins were covered in plates and food that was sitting there the whole time we were there. I went to go change my daughter in the bathroom and couldn't use the changing table because there was poop on it, so I had to put a new diaper on her standing up. Overall it was a terrible experience and makes us question even going back.
In case you need it our order ID is: AAA3PHZLACBABrittney S
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsNov 02, 2019They were super busy and way understaffed on Saturday November 2nd. The staff they did have was doing their best to keep up and not get in the weeds. Before someone else complains, I want to say they were doing the best they could with what they had, and still managed to stay friendly. Please commend that staff for their hard workSunni B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 22, 2019Horrible service...I was served food in a dirty bowl. When I asked for a it to be remade I was served the same food in a different bowl by the manager. I watched this happen from my seat with a clear view of the window. I even told the manager I watched this happen. No apology was offered and I pretty much had to tell her of the numerous board of health violations to even have a partial refund given.Katrina M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 27, 2019You have a fantastic manager and staff here. SUPER teamwork. And thanks for working with allergies.Bridget V
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2019I was in Monday for lunch where a lady was complaining about the noise of the dining room. She specifically complained about a young disabled man. She was also seated by a table with some rather unruly kids. I wanted to commend the manager who knew this young man by name and you could see his excitment to see her. She was great, with him and serving everyone. She checked on us and made sure everything was great for our lunch. Kudos!Kim P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019Order was completely messed up, slow on breadsticks, really messy. Top of trash cans had tons plates with food on them.Micah Rothgeb
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019There was food all over the floor, it smelled musty and like a diaperChris I
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019Cold meal, no extra bread sticks offeredRick Y.