Fazoli's Times Corner- Ft Wayne
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Times Corner- Ft Wayne
(Displaying 20 out of 44 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019So I arrived at 6:50pm, and placed my order thru the drive-thru. All I ordered was the Baked Parmesan Chicken,& a small side cup of marinara. At 6:56pm she took my payment and gave me a receipt (so I am at the window at this point, and another car has been asked to pull forward to wait for their food as well). TWENTY MINUTES later, she asks me to pull forward because my food is apparently not ready in the 20 MINUTES I've been sitting there. Then after I pull forward, I wait for another 10 minutes. (We are now at 30 MINUTES!) From my vantage point, I can see that there is only about 5 people in the restaurant all sitting down eating. I have no idea what is taking so long. Then.... I see the girl who was waiting on me at the window, come into the dinning area and pick up a small child who I assume might be hers, and she is talking to a man that she apparently knows. At this point I leave. There was no urgency at all to help me. Cars were honking in the drive thru because they had been sitting less than half the time I had been sitting there, and they weren't being served either. To be fair she said she was new and so are the cooks, but this was crazy! Now, I have a charge on my debit card for $9.71, and never got any food. Crazy bad service. My order ID is: AAAZ3HYAANBA, Fazoli's #5952, #32 Drive Thru, Employee: Autumn O; Date 10-12-19 if you care.Lisa S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019I had to wait 20 minutes in drive through and there were only 2 cars ahead of me. Very disappointing. Then it was another 5 minites with me at the window.👎Karla H.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019VISITED Fazolis, Preondranay G. Was the cashier on 10/10/2019. i came in to eat with a friend for lunch wanting to use our $5 reward. cashier said ni, argued with u on $6 lunch. Very rude! she said u cant expect to get lunch for $1. We said we have before. She said no, she's never seen us before either so u couldnt have done it. We had her get the manager. he took our rewards and apologized for her behavior. She continued to make comments about the situation its wrong and we shouldnt be allowed. bad experience. we never had this happen before at any Fazolis but no problems with food. It was very goodJody Falk
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019Order id aaaz3hx6aeaq, employee Preondranay G. 12:27pm on 10/10/2019. A friend and i came in for lunch wanting to use our $5 reward. cashier said no cant use it on $6 lunch. we said we always have been able to with our rewards in the past. she said never. she said u expect to get lunch for $1. I said we have lots before. She said no, she's never seen us before so u couldnt have done it too much. had her get manager. he took our rewards. went thru fine. he apologized for her. in the meantime she still kept harping about it. saying its wrong and we shouldnt be allowed. very rude. bad experience. food great tho. we never had such an issue before.Sandy Bradley
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019See order ID AAAZ3HX4ANAE
I ordered a meatball sub at the drive thru. Order taken 11:38AM - Order received at 11:53AM. 13 minutes to make a meatball sub!
Your workers there are a joke.Trent G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019Good food...building needs updated on outside (didn’t go in), no curb appeal...drive up window ledge area DUSTY...not very handicapped accessible...called 888 # to report this (sticker on drive up window) & was told they don’t take fazolis calls anymore...Don’t bother sending coupons for a refund, I won’t be returning.Camille Havens
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019Terrible customer service. Waiting now over 20 minutes for carryoutDan k
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019Ldarrah H has poor customer service skills at drive-through. I am a manager at another retail business and her behavior would not be acceptable for my team. I was kind to her throughout the interaction and she was unpleasant. First off, she did not give me my total after my order until I came up to the window which took time for me to give her payment. She did not greet me when I drove up to the menu. Then, she did not greet me when I drove up to the window. She did not fill my cup all the way for my drink. After she gave my food and change, she slammed the door and said nothing. Good customer service would say thank you have a nice day or something along those lines. It was as if I was bothering her as a customer. I highly recommend somebody coach her on her behavior and leave her attitude at home.Ashley
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019If no stars was an option I would rate this a 0!! Worst service I have ever encountered. Will not be returning to this location again.
The drive thru employee was very rude and very unprofessional. Asked for my order , I gave my order. Asked for me to repeat my order. I repeated. Asked for me to again repeat my order. Then to repeat my drink. No total. Full of attitude. Asked 3 times for a large drink. I get handed a small. I get a nasty attitude and my meal handed to me upside down with her snarky glare. PatheticElyssa
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 21, 2019This particular restaurant is in dire need of attention. The place is filthy. Fingerprints everywhere. Floors need swept badly. Bathrooms were deplorable. Couldn't use because of urine on the toilet seats. No paper towel. Overflowing trash. Employees are on their cell phones. I have been here 3 times in 2 months. I left a review last week. Went back today and it was worse than before. The table beside me was covered with dirty dishes for an hour. This is unacceptable. I will no longer eat here. I like the food but the conditions of the kitchen and overall restaurant are just not sanitary. I have photos of the restroom, carpet, fingerprints and table covered in dirty dishes if you would like to see them.Leiah B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019We showed up earlier tonight (5:45 on a Friday night) and there was a sign on the front door that said the lobby was closed due to lack of staff. Very disappointing with two kids who were excited about using your restaurant. To be fair, the drive-thru was open, but definitely not possible with young kids. We ended up at a different restaurant.Andy M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 29, 2019I came to this Fazoli location to eat dinner.I walked up to encounter and associate Akeria did not welcome me or say hi.This had to be the most miserable associate I have ever seen.She showed no ambition at all.I go to the dining room and was shocked at the appearance:the floors were disgusting with food all over and the all the tables were dirty.It was so filthy I did not even want to sit down.I went to get a fork and it was covered with dry food!If the dining room looks this way what does the kitchen look like....you just wonder.I was trying to eat along with all the flies that were present...disgusting!!!How does the board of health not shut this place down???I will not be returning to this location ever....bad...bad...bad!!!Michelle Y
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 201920 min wait timeTh
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 20198/7/2019 not enough employees to run store. One in charge said she was going to close lobby and run drive up only just her and one employee 2 were going home. I did not place order. They were all talking in back loudly no service available to me so I leftburl
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019Just walked in at 1pm. The store is absolutely disgusting. 95% of the tables are filthy. There are still tables with chairs on them also so less seating available to guests dining in. No sweet tea or unsweetened tea out by the fountain station. They put my moms salad on a tray that was covered in dried food, she had to ask for her food to be put on a clean tray. This is absolutely ridiculous and should not have been looked over by the lady helping us. As I look around, I hear many guests complaining and looking in disgust. Very disappointing as we love Fazoli’s and typically have good experiences.Chelsea W
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019Hot food, cold hard breadsticksJay, B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019I typically go to the drive thru. Today I decided to go inside. Big mistake. I was on my lunch break. I ordered my lunch (the receipt said Angelica B). I go sit in a part of there restaurant where there are 4 tables. I'm the only one there. Cool I think. I can enjoy my lunch in peace and decompress from my stress. WRONG ! shortly before my food arrives, an employee arrives in the little area and is very loud while talking on her phone.She is swearing and discussing her shopping endevours that will be taking place later in the day. She has headphones in so clearly she doesn't know how loud she is being. eventually she is joined with 2 other employees being equally as loud. They are complaining about non-sense. I am not sure they were truly on break because they kept asking each other if an order had come in they had to go make. First let me say .. this was very annoying and UN PROFESSIONAL. If there is no break room, i get it. But as a customer, if you employees are going to join me in the restaurant, I would expect them to be respectful of those who have paid to eat there. 2nd if they wanted to congregate like it was a back room, then maybe they needed to do that in the back room away from the customer.. or I don't know go outside or to the car where you can have your private conversation. Very dissatisfied and again super unprofessional! Oh and the best part.. the manager on duty.. watched them and didn't say one freakin word!Brianne H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 201914 min wait to order with one car in front of me. GOod flavor but the spicy sausage penne was missing the spinach. Total wait 25 min.Ann S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 06, 2019I asked for a to go container and she only wanted to give me a small I told her that wasn't big enough so she said in a rude tone that she really couldn't give me a bigger one I said our food wouldn't fit in a small one so she wasn't very nice about it husband said he won't go back againSharon r
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 08, 2019All silverware was dirty in bins for dine in guests! Mens restroom smelled worse than a port-a-pot. I placed 7 dirty forks on counter by silverware bin, M.O.D. walked out to refill her drink and didnt do anything about the forks laying there. She also was wearing "slippers". VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! Plates and bowls that food is served on was dirty, like the rinsing aid is not correct or not correctly washed entirely. This is unsanitary and numerous violations of health dept. I will be contacting them Monday 6/10 regarding these issues. I cant imagine what will be found in the kitchen area/ back line.Nathan F