Fazoli's Times Corner- Ft Wayne
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Times Corner- Ft Wayne
Rating 2.12.1 out of 5 stars
(Based on 61 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 12, 2020Very poor customer service. Had to ask for initial order of bread sticks 3 times. Also one of the items ordered was entered wrong. Both the cashier and the person wearing the headset when we were there really didn't seem to care. Not sure who the manager on duty was.Rick
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 27, 2019Worker tells me to go ahead with order when ready, so I start to order and she says hold on, then after waiting a bit she says you can continue. I get my food and drive back to work (5 minutes away) and food is cold, pasta is cold and sauce is barely warm. Salad tastes like refrigerator wang as if it sat open in one. Worst tasting food I've ever had a Fazoli's. I normally like it. Ended up throwing the salad away it tasted so bad. Ate the cold pasta. 😕Kathy K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 26, 2019Terrible and rude server. Got order wrong, over charged me. Still wasn't right. I had to leave. I go to fazolis every 2 weeks. I will never go back after tonight.Bryce wetzel
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 26, 2019What a train wreck: Cashier very unfriendly and not trained. Took forever to order. No ice in the machine. The silverware was disgusting with food on it. We had to order clean silverware....the counter there was very sticky. I am not a neat freak either. Long wait for the food...it was cold. We each got one breadstick just as we were leaving. My baked spaghetti had very little sauce. It was a gross experience...I except this location is failing...I live in CT so this is a guess.Mason, J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 14, 2019The 1st worker who brought some of the food to the table brought only one plate and seemed confused when I stated that my sister and I both ordered the same thing and needed another plate of food. A 2nd worker came out right after and brought us our 2nd plate so we had the meals we had ordered but no breadsticks. I asked the 2nd worker if we could get some breadsticks. The response was “Yes, fresh breadsticks are just coming out.” So we assumed that she would bring some. The 1st worker came out again with a 3rd plate of the same food and was surprised that we already had what we needed. So, clearly they were NOT communicating with one another about who was doing what.
Then, we see the 2nd worker come out again with 2 plates of breadsticks and proceeds to offer them to two other tables’, one that had arrived after we had. I could clearly hear the other table state that they did not ask for more breadsticks but would take them anyway. The worker never came out with breadsticks for my table. I went up to the counter to ask for some breadsticks. I stood there watching them and had to ask a total of 3 separate times before I got my breadsticks that I should have had when I asked the 1st time. While I stood there, the manager gave direction to the 2 cashiers and went to do a task as well. The cashiers did not follow the directions and just did the tasks they wanted (which did not include the simplest task of giving me some breadsticks). The 2 cashiers stated multiple times that they “did not take that order”, so they didn’t know what was needed or what had been fulfilled. This isn’t how customer service should work, they should just do the work whether it was their order or not.
The entire 30-45 minutes I was in the dining area, there were 9 tables that had not been cleared. The counters at the trash cans were also full of trash and dirty dishes that hadn’t been cleared. Some of the noodles in my pasta order were really undercooked and hard. Other noodles were stuck together like they were cooked too fast and too hot.
Let me be clear I love Fazoli’s, but this location was horrible.Kaitlin T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2019The service/cleanliness of this location declines with each visit. I like stopping here for lunch. However things like today happen...Drive thru has a sign saying the headset is having issues & to pull up to the window. So I did. Then I sat - for almost 5 minutes. During that time I called the 800 number on the window to “let them know how we are doing”. The lady who answered the phone said they no longer handle The Fazolis. Wow!Karah J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 04, 2019Excellent customer serviceDon Kirby
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 25, 2019I had an amazing experience at Fazoli’s with excellent costumer service from all employees I specifically can recall Sepphora and Carlisa two very kind, quick and efficient young ladies. Would recommend this location!Beverly Adelaide
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 22, 2019Airiona Mitchell has great customer service skills. She took great care of us!Carla VS
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 22, 2019Airiana Mitchell treated us right! The service was excellent and the food was good.Lydia V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 14, 2019I rarely send feedback to restaurants. I only do if I repeatedly have a horrible experience, or if I am particularly impressed with an employee that I think deserves recognition. I can usually assume the restaurant is having a rough day if I have one bad experience, but I have lived in Fort Wayne for years and we love fazolis so we have visited this location frequently as it is about 15 minutes from our house, the closest location, and I have never had a good experience. Every time I’ve gone, it has been filthy on the inside and impossible to find a table that doesn’t feel gross to sit at. Usually when you walk in, there are no employees at the front, so you just have to stand there and wait for 10 minutes before someone walks up. At one point last year, the drive thru was closed for like 4 months with a sign covering the menu. I’m not sure what the reason was. I never complained to anyone because it always seemed kind of run-down and understaffed so I assumed they were doing the best they could, but the last 2 experiences are what made me feel like I should contact someone. First, my husband went through the drive thru to grab me some dinner on his way home from work. When he got home, he had a very full bag of breadsticks with my pasta order, but said he didn’t ask for extra. He said that he assumed since it was 15 minutes before the restaurant closed, they probably just gave him some of the extras they had left. But when I opened the bag, the breadsticks were cold (like I don’t just mean they weren’t hot. They were colder than the air in the room.) and extremely hard, and he gave me a crazy look when I bit through one because the crunch was so loud. So I threw those away. Then today, my one year old was sick and our fridge broke yesterday and we had to order a new one, so we have no refrigerated groceries. My older daughter was begging me for spaghetti for dinner and has been saying the past couple of days she wanted pasta. But since we have a sick baby, I didn’t want to order carry out from the pasta restaurant that’s less than 5 minutes from our house and have to bring her inside the restaurant while she has a stomach bug. So I drove 15 minutes instead to the same fazolis location so that we could use the drive thru. I waited for a few minutes at the drive thru speaker before someone through the speaker said “we aren’t doing drive thru right now.” I asked if it was possible for them to do it for me anyway so I wouldn’t have to bring my sick baby in and she said “you’ll have to bring her in or go somewhere else.” When I asked her what the reason was that they weren’t doing the drive thru, she said “because we aren’t.” So I drove past the window on my way to leave the parking lot, and there were 3 or 4 employees just literally standing there doing nothing at all and almost no one was eating inside the restaurant. So whatever their reason was for refusing to do the drive thru is beyond me, because they clearly weren’t busy since there were no customers and all of the employees were just standing around. It’s possible that I am a little more upset than a different customer would be, I don’t know. Maybe I was just extra irritated because I spent the day with a sick baby and also really didn’t want to get her out of the car in her pajamas to go inside (so I didn’t) but I also was kind of annoyed about how rude they were, and that I drove out that direction, passing by lots of other fast food restaurants to specifically go there, and they just told me that they weren’t doing drive thru “because we aren’t.”Hannah W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 10, 2019I bought the family meal. The pasta was amazing but the salad was all brown and old. It’s was mushy and there was a hair in it.Nicole Crider
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 06, 2019I enter the store waited for cashier. She was nice. My order was wrong due to all the loud noise in the store.. I could tell there was altercation before I arrived. Most of all the tables were dirty. The food was not up to your standard.Lucy L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019Steve Collins made such a impression on me, only came in for a $5 kids meal for a visiting senior but left steve $15.00 to give to a deserving family from him based on his attitude. Super individual, Great person.Brian. D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 31, 2019This was the worst experience at a restaurant I have ever had. They missed a part of my order and I went back to get it corrected. While waiting I hear the girl who got my order wrong saying I’m lying just to get free food. I was there picking up meals for coworkers on my lunch break I wasn’t scheming for free food especially when I paid for it in the first place?! And after I got my food I said that the girls were unprofessional and they started dancing and smiling at me. This is the last time I will be coming to this locationKirsten R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019Best service in a long time at this location. Restaurant was clean. Asked several times if we needed anything and offered breadsticks to take home with leftover spagetti. Was about to give up on this location. Nice job.Wendy G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019This is the best experience I’ve ever had at Fazoli’s. My family of seven came in and took a while to order. Steve C was encouraging and patient. He asked multiple questions to ensure he got our special order right. He and Sepphora checked on us multiple times. I could tell they really cared about their customers and providing excellent serviceKristen C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019So I arrived at 6:50pm, and placed my order thru the drive-thru. All I ordered was the Baked Parmesan Chicken,& a small side cup of marinara. At 6:56pm she took my payment and gave me a receipt (so I am at the window at this point, and another car has been asked to pull forward to wait for their food as well). TWENTY MINUTES later, she asks me to pull forward because my food is apparently not ready in the 20 MINUTES I've been sitting there. Then after I pull forward, I wait for another 10 minutes. (We are now at 30 MINUTES!) From my vantage point, I can see that there is only about 5 people in the restaurant all sitting down eating. I have no idea what is taking so long. Then.... I see the girl who was waiting on me at the window, come into the dinning area and pick up a small child who I assume might be hers, and she is talking to a man that she apparently knows. At this point I leave. There was no urgency at all to help me. Cars were honking in the drive thru because they had been sitting less than half the time I had been sitting there, and they weren't being served either. To be fair she said she was new and so are the cooks, but this was crazy! Now, I have a charge on my debit card for $9.71, and never got any food. Crazy bad service. My order ID is: AAAZ3HYAANBA, Fazoli's #5952, #32 Drive Thru, Employee: Autumn O; Date 10-12-19 if you care.Lisa S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019I had to wait 20 minutes in drive through and there were only 2 cars ahead of me. Very disappointing. Then it was another 5 minites with me at the window.👎Karla H.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019VISITED Fazolis, Preondranay G. Was the cashier on 10/10/2019. i came in to eat with a friend for lunch wanting to use our $5 reward. cashier said ni, argued with u on $6 lunch. Very rude! she said u cant expect to get lunch for $1. We said we have before. She said no, she's never seen us before either so u couldnt have done it. We had her get the manager. he took our rewards and apologized for her behavior. She continued to make comments about the situation its wrong and we shouldnt be allowed. bad experience. we never had this happen before at any Fazolis but no problems with food. It was very goodJody Falk