Fazoli's Stellhorne Dr
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Stellhorne Dr
Rating 3.23.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 20 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2019Restroom absolutely gross! I can only imagine kitchen being just as bad. May be a small issue to store management but I cannot go into a restaurant where it’s not taken care of.David S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 05, 2019Employees were excellent at service! Friendly faces, gave suggestions, brought food to table and checked in to make sure everything was great. Only feedback is that the heat doesn’t work in the store. Especially during these months, I would recommend getting it fixed as soon as possible.Austin B
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 02, 2019I love this Fazoli’s but this is the first time a carry out order was not correct. I ordered a Smoky Chicken Carbonara Bake and no chicken was added. Not sure what happened!Karen D
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 30, 2019For the past 2 times in a row we've ordered breadsticks that have been from a bad batch. They are either too hard or way over done. That is a one of our favorite things we like to order when we get a Fazoli's meal. We are disappointed in the quality of the breadsticks and are contemplating whether to order them on our next visit or even return for another visit.Andy G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 21, 2019Great dining experience provided by Rachel and her crew.Jeffrey, J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 22, 2019Very friendly staff, the efficiency and quality of my service honestly astounded me. Fastest and best food experience I've had all yearHayden S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019I visited this location last evening around 7:30 PM. I sat at the drive up for over 5 minutes and was never even acknowledged. I drove around to the window and discovered an employee taking the order from the vehicle that had been waiting behind me. When He finally opened the window and I explained that I had been sitting and waiting for more than 5 minutes I got excuses, but no apology. So he reluctantly took my order and they must have hurried my Baked Spaghetti through in haste. the pan was barely 1/2 full and the cheese barely melted. The bread sticks were fantastic, however...not dry, but rather pleasantly buttery and garlicky.Vicki F.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 02, 2019Chicken & breadsticks were over cooked.Maggie C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 28, 2019The baked spaghetti was tasteless. I will not be back.Marjorie Fear-Elliott
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 20, 2019Upon entering, we waited at the counter with no greeting for at least a few minutes which was fine, but there was a young woman in the kitchen who saw us and didn’t greet us. In fact, she glared at us and rolled her eyes. I was tempted to leave after this because I thought it was completely out of line and I didn’t feel welcome at all. We were there on Sunday, May 19 at around 745.Maddie R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 13, 2019I got a slice of cheesecake on 4/11. I went to eat it today (4/13), and it didn’t taste right. Eggy, very strange. The sticker on the bottom of the plate stated that it was thawed on 4/12 and should be used by 4/16. Not sure how it could have been thawed on 4/12 when I bought it on 4/11. Please explain.Erin S.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 05, 2019I wish I could attach the picture of my dry tasteless baked ziti. It is basically just dry noodles. Worst meal I have ever got from fazolis. I normally dont go to this location and I wont be going back.Crystal r
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 16, 2019Food was great, biggest issue was customer service. None of the employees seemed to care to clear tables after anyone left. My daughter got our meals and went through the initial bread sticks. Nobody bothered to bring us more. The employees just stood behind the counter on their phones and joking around. Never have this issue during the lunch time, guess the evening crew of clueless teens is the problem.Matt J.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Even though I paid for my order through the app, there is no place for curbside service. I had to wait in the drive up line (it was too cold to go inside) and the car in front of me took at least 10 minutes to get their order so mine was barely warm when I got home (I love about 2 minutes from the store). The breadsticks were also smashed. When I told them at the drive up speaker that i was there to pick up my order they said someone would bring it out to me and that never happened. Probably will never order there again. Before I pulled away I asked why my order wasn’t brought out to me and she said we’re just too busy inside to bring it out to you. I am not a happy camper about my experience.Renee H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FASTTonya H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019online order hot and ready!Valerie N.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 29, 2018Elizabeth L was very kind and treated me very well at the drive through! I’ll be back!Mary G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 01, 2018nice people, great service, good food!Lewis S
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2017Good foidLisa G.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2017Good customer serviceSusan C.