10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Franklin
Rating 2.82.8 out of 5 stars
(Based on 39 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 21, 20203 employees were on duty. 2 of the girls were goofing off the whole time I was waiting for cheesecake. Goofing off for about 5 to 10 minutes. The one boy working apologized to me and seemed to be the only one doing his job. They had the drive thru closed yet the one girl did not appear to be helping in the front. 1/21 at 7:20pmKathryn H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 06, 2020Their drive thru is never open because they say "we are short staffed" Literally the worst Fazoli's I've been to. On multiple occasions.Jennifer Holt
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2019My husband and I came in on 11/20/19. There was a long line of frustrated people, after we ordered we realized that there were only 2 girls working total in the restaurant. The drive thru was closed due to not having enough staff to help. When people were complaining one of the employees stated “I’m sorry it’s just the two of us here our manager left us and has not returned.” We were one of the last customers that was served due to one of the employees locking the doors due to them being so behind. Which put my husband and I in a bad spot because the only clean table was by a door they had locked. Customers trying to come in and door is locked and we are sitting there eating pretending we do not hear the door or see people standing there. Over hearing the story the manager left due to personal things and stated she would be back these poor girls despite what they were dealt with handled this situation to the best they could. Kristi was very pleasant and nice! We actually got our food in a decent time but the atmosphere was not an enjoyable one due to lots of frustration within the restaurant. When we left the manager was walking in finally little did she know what she put her employees through and how many customers they lost that night.K.M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 23, 2019Lindsey and Alexus were the only two workers and we came in for a birthday for my son. They were incredibly friendly in spite of being overworked and understaffed. The food was hit and fresh and they made our experience better with their positive attitudes!Lori F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 17, 2019I need the GM of the store or owner to please emailback regarding store manager Amber. Amber answered my email last time and since my complaint is against her, this is not sufficient. Here is my original complaint:
I visited the Franklin store on Thursday 11/14 at 6pm. We sat in the drive thru line for 15 mins with no acknowledgement after the first "one moment please". To figure out what was going on I entered the store to place my order. It took an additional 25 minutes from the time I ordered to the time I got my food. All the while, store manager Amber was berating and embarrassing employees because they were so busy. She made fun of their lack of attention focusing on the job and how no one was helping her efficiently. She is a horrid leader and I hope this isn't how she usually talks to employees. I want a follow up with this issue and would like my money back. This was the worst fast food experience of my life. Since I eat at fazolis very seldomly, this was extremely disheartening to see how business is handled and how employees are treated.Sarah H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 15, 2019I visited the Franklin store on Thursday 11/14 at 6pm. We sat in the drive thru line for 15 mins with no acknowledgement after the first "one moment please". To figure out what was going on I entered the store to place my order. It took an additional 25 minutes from the time I ordered to the time I got my food. All the while, manager Amber was berating and embarrassing employees because they were so busy. She made fun of their lack of attention focusing on the job and how no one was helping her efficiently. She is a horrid leader and I hope this isn't how she usually talks to employees. I want a follow up with this issue and would like my money back. This was the worst fast food experience of my life. Since I eat at fazolis very seldomly, this was extremely disheartening to see how business is handled and how employees are treated. I will persist and again report the issue if I do not hear back within 48 hours.Sarah H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2019Our experience was terrible. We have been there several times and always say we won’t get back. This time was the ultimate!Rita W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 08, 2019Waited for almost 20 mins at the drive thru today at approx 6:45pm and all I got was “sorry were short staffed“ “please give me a min” about 4 times and I just left bc they are playing games!Mark, barker
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019Amber (the GM) was very unprofessional, irritated, and not at all warm. Attitude is such a huge part of good customer service. Just because you make the right decision-a bad attitude leaves a sour taste in your customers’ mouths. On the other hand, Kristi was bubbly and very sweet.LN
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019Arrived to location and only found 2 employees working. Trash overflowing, dirty dish’s stacked all over drink bar area, no silverware available and food came in carry out containers with plastic utensils. Food was very marginal, chicken Alfredo was dried out and breadsticks were not fresh. First disappointing experience at this location, however seemed severely understaffed.
I’ll be expecting your call 317 419 0141Evan Oakes
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019Don't be too hard on Amber. Mistakes just sometimes happen. She probably just didn't hear I wanted the small portions of spaghetti. I was initially charged for regular sized. She handled the situation swiftly, and I got what I wanted. I hope she didn't get in trouble or anything. Everytime I go through the drive thru everything is usually great. I'll still come back. Thanks for the good food.Brandon W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Awful, ordered 12 extra breadsticks with meal through drive through, paid in full, get home with a total of 4 breadsticks. Called to inform management and was asked well how close do you live, you can come back for them.Dusty H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019We ordered and recieved only 2 breadsticks. I watched the staff give breadaticks to order to go who ordered after us. Had to wait 10 min to get them. I had already ate my entree. Poor poor serviceTeri m
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Have to say great job to the manager amber last night short on help and training 2 new people. And the food was still hot and good and the place was busy and she kept it together. I thg think you need to give a big thank you and all the new people that was there last nightJay m
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019I came in at lunch around 1230pm 9/13/19. The lady running the front counter and taking care of the dining room is exceptional. She went above and beyond helping me out and was also very attentive to other customers. She deserves a raise.Zachariah h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019We have been in the drive though for over thirty minutes after ordering. No one has taken our money or said anything to us. We would just drive away but we have already been here to long and can see our order sitting on the counterMichiele d
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019May I start this response with the fact that we really like Fazoli‘s! I wanted to place an order for pick up. I called 11 times! Yes 11 times! No answers. No return calls.
My next attempt was to place my order online. The Franklin location is not an option for placing an order online!
I drove into the store ( we are rural ) and placed my order. With placing enough meals for six people, I understand it takes a bit. Hence, the reason for my wanting to pre-order! I placed my order and waited approximately 25 minutes. Again the reason for wanting to pre-order.
The young lady that helped me was extremely apologetic, saying they were very busy. If they were very busy it would’ve been with the drive-through. There were three tables seated when I walked in.
We were pleased with the food! But I would like to find a better process for placing an order to be ready for pick up when I arrive! If you would please address the situation at the Franklin location, I would be most appreciative. It was probably 9 o’clock by the time we were able to eat last night.
Let me please repeat that we like Fazoli’s! Food is always good. Please ask them to answer the phone when it rings. Or do something about the website to use Franklin as a location Option.Karen McGee
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019manager was very friendly and the food was correct and very good but took a very long time...she said they were down three employees.
Whole Grain rotini is on the menu, but isn't available "because this isn't a corporate store and the owner decided not to carry it anymore."
Service was so behind that the manager turned off the "open" sign and locked the doors...at 6:30 pmAnn B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019After two attempts to come eat at this restaurant during normal business hours they have been closed with a sign on the door each time. I’m wondering if the place has ever been open because I have never seen it open. That isn’t a good reputation. Quite frustrating as well.Brandon H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 21, 2019After having a rough week my husband, grandson, and decided to stop in for a quick bite before heading on to the Columbus Community Center. Upon our arrival we were greeted with such kindness and some of the best customer service we've encountered in sometime. We can not thank Lindsay and Amber (manager) enough for great service. Visit 3/23/19 4:44 PM 10035 Please let this location know their great service was much appreciated.Lisa W