10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Franklin
(Displaying 20 out of 29 reviews)
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019Don't be too hard on Amber. Mistakes just sometimes happen. She probably just didn't hear I wanted the small portions of spaghetti. I was initially charged for regular sized. She handled the situation swiftly, and I got what I wanted. I hope she didn't get in trouble or anything. Everytime I go through the drive thru everything is usually great. I'll still come back. Thanks for the good food.Brandon W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Awful, ordered 12 extra breadsticks with meal through drive through, paid in full, get home with a total of 4 breadsticks. Called to inform management and was asked well how close do you live, you can come back for them.Dusty H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019We ordered and recieved only 2 breadsticks. I watched the staff give breadaticks to order to go who ordered after us. Had to wait 10 min to get them. I had already ate my entree. Poor poor serviceTeri m
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Have to say great job to the manager amber last night short on help and training 2 new people. And the food was still hot and good and the place was busy and she kept it together. I thg think you need to give a big thank you and all the new people that was there last nightJay m
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019I came in at lunch around 1230pm 9/13/19. The lady running the front counter and taking care of the dining room is exceptional. She went above and beyond helping me out and was also very attentive to other customers. She deserves a raise.Zachariah h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019We have been in the drive though for over thirty minutes after ordering. No one has taken our money or said anything to us. We would just drive away but we have already been here to long and can see our order sitting on the counterMichiele d
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019May I start this response with the fact that we really like Fazoli‘s! I wanted to place an order for pick up. I called 11 times! Yes 11 times! No answers. No return calls.
My next attempt was to place my order online. The Franklin location is not an option for placing an order online!
I drove into the store ( we are rural ) and placed my order. With placing enough meals for six people, I understand it takes a bit. Hence, the reason for my wanting to pre-order! I placed my order and waited approximately 25 minutes. Again the reason for wanting to pre-order.
The young lady that helped me was extremely apologetic, saying they were very busy. If they were very busy it would’ve been with the drive-through. There were three tables seated when I walked in.
We were pleased with the food! But I would like to find a better process for placing an order to be ready for pick up when I arrive! If you would please address the situation at the Franklin location, I would be most appreciative. It was probably 9 o’clock by the time we were able to eat last night.
Let me please repeat that we like Fazoli’s! Food is always good. Please ask them to answer the phone when it rings. Or do something about the website to use Franklin as a location Option.Karen McGee
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019manager was very friendly and the food was correct and very good but took a very long time...she said they were down three employees.
Whole Grain rotini is on the menu, but isn't available "because this isn't a corporate store and the owner decided not to carry it anymore."
Service was so behind that the manager turned off the "open" sign and locked the doors...at 6:30 pmAnn B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019After two attempts to come eat at this restaurant during normal business hours they have been closed with a sign on the door each time. I’m wondering if the place has ever been open because I have never seen it open. That isn’t a good reputation. Quite frustrating as well.Brandon H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 21, 2019After having a rough week my husband, grandson, and decided to stop in for a quick bite before heading on to the Columbus Community Center. Upon our arrival we were greeted with such kindness and some of the best customer service we've encountered in sometime. We can not thank Lindsay and Amber (manager) enough for great service. Visit 3/23/19 4:44 PM 10035 Please let this location know their great service was much appreciated.Lisa W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 15, 2019I frequently stop in this location for dinner with my kids, we love the food. Unfortunately tonight we ran into a few service opportunities. After we ordered we took a seat to wait on our food, dinning room had a few full tables. My kids’ spaghetti came out before my chicken alfredo. I never received my salad, my Alfredo came out before I was even given a chance to ask for my salad. We had almost finished eating and still had not been offered breadsticks. My daughter had to go to the counter and ask for breadsticks. No one ever checked on us outside of them bringing our food to the table. We have had several very good experiences here, so we will be back, but just thought someone should be aware of the service opportunities tonight.
Host: LindseyEvan Oakes
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 14, 2019This was our first time here and our last!! The lady started off by telling us what they were out of. No hello. (we should have left then) my daughter ordered spaghetti with meat sauce and I order chicken Alfredo. My salad was warm. All they had was plastic utensils. Breadstick were soggy and very salty. We didn't finish our food and left. Then my daughter wakes up in the middle of the night throwing up all her spaghetti. You all clearly need to check dates on product.Jacque S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 13, 2019Food was fresh and hot but customer service was not good. The host Lindsay was nice but the girl giving me the food had no customer service whatsoever. She pretty much threw the food at me without even looking at me all while talking to the other girl. Didn’t say a word to me. Just forcefully handed me the food, shut the window, and walked away.Amanda, M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 08, 2019My husband received the Ultimate Spaghetti and the mushrooms were burnt. I took back to counter and they wanted to fix something else, my husband said he would not eat anything else there. Their reply was come again. NOT!!!Jill R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 17, 2018If I could give negative stars I would. I had the WORST experience I have ever had at a fast food restaurant. It started with me wanting chicken fettuccine well they were out of fettuccine. so ordered 2 baked lasagnas and a chicken parmesan. I pull up and payed. Then wait and wait (I see a lady now I think is the manager come up to the guy working the drive through and before he could shut the window I hear her say "what am I supposed to do about the chicken parmigiana"). Finally I'm guessing she was the manager came to the window said she was sorry but the lasagna she made disappeared and it takes 3 passes in the oven each pass 3 min. So she was gonna give me my money back for the lasagnas ok great thank you. We wait for about 40 more minutes then they handed me the food I pull up and check the food. I was missing the 2 lasagnas the chicken in the chicken parmigiana was grilled pepper chicken instead of the norm breaded chicken breast. I take all the food inside where the front counter older guy was rude and disrespectful. The I'm still guessing manager comes and tells me oh... I thought he told u it was the wrong chicken however I'm sure that's what she was talking to him about that I started previously in this message. And I asked her about the lasagnas she said well i gave u the money back for them. (I ordered meals) so I guess my 2 kids will be ok with just a side salad and a drink . If she would have told me she couldn't make the lasagnas I would have gotten my money back and went somewhere else. Witch is what I ended up doing in the end but it would have saved me an hour of waiting on messed up and missing food. Everything about this experience was absolutely horrible!Deanna, A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 26, 2017Good customer serviceHarriett B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 19, 2017Soggy breadsticks; tiny portions (4 ravioli?); pasty pasta - not going back any time soonBette, E
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 16, 2017Everything is awesome ! Love the breadsticks!Brenda S.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2017The food is always goodShirley T.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2017Great food!Kristen K.