10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Greenwood
(Displaying 20 out of 81 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019No Spicy Sampler on the menu
bread sticks crunchy with no hint of garlic butter or flavorMike Staudt
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 17, 2019I just pulled out of your restaurant where in employee wearing her Fazoli’s shirt was in the parking lot hanging out the window of a red truck smoking a joint. Nice. Employee had a blonde ponytail and it is 7:30 PM on Tuesday, September 17Chris M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 05, 2019I ordered the penne creamy basil chicken pasta and was disappointed when I got to my destination and saw she mistakenly put in an order for the chicken broccoli penne. Drive thru order #51Chelsea U.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019Inconsistency....this time just wasn’t what we had in the past! Products who is poor and cold and we are only five minutes down the road. Just throwing togetherKaren Buttz
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019I tried to get a serving of lasagna and pizza at lunch. The first serving was far to rough to eat. I returned it and got another piece that was about the same. On the third attempt I just asked for spaghetti. It was OK.Steve S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019Want to show my appreciation for Anthony F - was very patient and helpful in trying to decode what my wife wanted for dinner (from her text message) - also rewards are awesome as she got a free brownie and $3 off our orderRich J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019The lady working the drive-thru was incredibly rude! She handed my food to me and shut the window. I waited to ask if the family meals still came with salad. She opened the window, I asked my question and she looked at me like I was stupid said no and shut the window. Her name was Emily G.Jeremey B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019Food qualityDoug H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019Absolutely terrible. Every time we try to dine at this Fazoli’s, we wait a minimum of 25 minutes in the drive-thru. Tonight, we pulled up to the speaker and were told “we’re not taking any drive-thru orders right now.” WOW. So we proceed inside. Upon our arrival, we notice that the store is falling apart - holes in the ceiling, missing door trim, wall paneling coming loose. We then wait 15 minutes to even order our food. Then, we *attempt* to find a table. At least every other table had dirty dishes and trash, with no workers to be seen. Get it together guys!Megan E.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019Employees seemed friendly, but the sanitary conditions were horrific. Utensils (forks) in the 'clean' container had tines coated in crusted-on cheese, tables were dirty, garbage overflowing. I sat at a booth for about 30 minutes having dinner at 1730 Fri. 7/19/2019. The place was almost empty. Employee finally went to the garbage container, saw a pile of pasta on the floor, picked up a little of it and took the garbage can to the back. The pile of pasta sat on the floor for over 30 minutes (still there when I left). My ride arrived and I told her no way did she want to eat at somewhere this unsanitary.
Please do not offer me compensation, I will never eat at a Fazoli's again. I just wanted to convey how disturbed I was at the horrible conditions at this locationMatthew P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019Stopped in last evening for dinner. Noticed when we walked in there were several people as in customer standing around. We waited 10 minutes for the nice girl at the counter to take our order. She was overwhelmed with NO help at all. She took our order and was still very pleasant to us. We turned around to fin a table and every one of them were dirty and no one cleaning them up. Cleaned our own table off and seated ourselves. Waited another 20 minutes for our food. It come out hot but I noticed hair in my dinner. At that point it wasn’t worth going back up to the counter and dealing with them. Ran out of breadsticks as well... Whoever this manager was needs to be trained and learn how to take care of their employees, restaurant and customers. There was none of this except for the young lady at the counter working her tail off! Kudos to her and that’s the only one who deserved it!!Tracey M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 30, 2019Favorite placeDorir
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 27, 2019I ordered and paid for spaghetti with meat sauce and meatballs. When I get home I discover there are no meatballs. I don't want to drive the 5 miles back to make this order right. And I shouldn't have to inspect my order at every visit.Teresa M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019'Donald P' needs some customer service training. He can't be very experienced. Every Thur or Fri we spend over $40 at this fazoli's - not a lot I understand - but will STOP not only going to this location, but all Fazoli's. We were getting a slice of pep pizze for .99 along with our meal, my 'kids' are big enough to eat adult meals, ie more expensive. no problem, but they've added a slice of pep for the .99 - UNTIL old Don made it a point to tell me THREE TIMES that HE was going to 'PUT A STOP TO THAT!' Like somehow he needed to scold me like I'm the employee who did it. Or that I'm taking advantage of poor Fazoli's and HE'S NOT HAVING THAT!!!! Even after I said, that was kind of rude, he AGAIN said, 'well, we aren't making any money at .99!' AGAIN LIKE THAT NEEDS TO BE DISCUSSED WITH THE CUSTOMER???? So after WEEKLy visits and hundreds of dollars, I realize you don't need my money, since I've been a burden this entire time and sending Fazoli's into bankruptcy by 'getting over' on you for that .99 pizza slice. Better FIRE someone over that! They're RIPPING DON OFF!!!!!! Next week we start with LUCA's and see how their customer service is. This is NOT about not getting .99 pizza, it's about HIS attitude and 'under the breath' complaining about it. bu bye Donald!Jason D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 06, 2019This restaurant is HORRIBLE!! We will never be back. Took forever to get food and service people were rude. The service has been bad over the last couple of months but today was the worst. We will not be back.Julie H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2019Mother's day 5/12/19 we visited your fazoli's (5 of us). I ordered Parmesan-Crusted Shrimp Bake as I am a seafood / pasta lover. After ordering and waiting I was informed that all the was frozen and had to choose something else Chicken or sausage. Not very happy I got the chicken and it wasn't the same. This is the first time I have had a chance to write in about it. I usually go to a different fazolie's but we were out that way that day. I hope you can remedy this situation with me somehow. I usually don't complain but it was a special day and all. Thank youCathy Williams
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 26, 2019HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. WE ORDERED DRIVE UP ON 4-19-19. WHEN WE PULLED UP TO THE WINDOW THEY TOOK OUR PAYMENT AND THEN WE WAITED FROM 7:34 TO 7:48 AT THE WINDOW FOR OUR ORDER. WHEN WE WERE FINALLY PROVIDED WITH OUR ORDER THERE WAS NO APOLOGY OR ANYTHING FOR OUR WAIT. WE WILL NEVER RETURN TO FAZOLI'S. THE FOOD WAS COLD AND HORRIBLE. GOT HOME AND THREW IT IN THE TRASH.CAROL F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 25, 2019The manager claimed I couldn’t use my rewards because it was happy hour..I’ve never had this issue before.
It took 15 minutes to get our food and it was cold. They have no clean silverware so we had to use plastic..also they put the busting cart next to our table and that’s very unsanitary.Melissa H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 22, 2019We had a wonderful experience! The staff is very friendly! Missy is super helpful and the highlight of the experience! Food was fabulous!Kalee B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 22, 2019My wife and I were in your restaurant on 4/20/2019 placing our order at 8:49 P.M. The customer service as well as the food was not the normal experience. I normally eat here several times a week for lunch as I work in the immediate area. Our food was cold and the bread sticks ( that we normally both love) were very hard. This after waiting approximately 25 minutes for the food to be made. There was only 1 other table of people there. We watched a group of people come in ( not dressed as a fazoli's employee) and proceed to go back into the kitchen area. Upon leaving we saw them outside with a large amount of breadsticks that appeared to be fresh. This visit was definitely disappointing.Gary M