Fazoli's Greenwood Italian Restaurant
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Greenwood
Rating 3.63.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 407 reviews)
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2022Good service and hot foodJody Morris
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 2022Taylor is awesom!!!Joan W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 27, 2022Leland provided Great Customer Service, not only for me, but others in the restaurant. He went above and beyond. He was running the register, delivering the food and doing clean up at all the tablesDenise A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 26, 2022Excellent customer service. Taylor was so amazing. Treated us with sincerity and honesty. She is the reason we will be coming back. Thank you TaylorLori K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 26, 2022They gave us our order for free.Suzanne M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 24, 2022Great customer service, Taylor always greets us with a smile and makes sure we have everything we needBrian S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 24, 2022Wonder drive thru service! Thanks Taylor!!Swearingen,T
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 24, 2022Excellent customer service and fresh breadsticks. Taylor is very sweet.Cindy H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 19, 2022My latest visit to fazolis was nothing short of excellent! The girl at the counter was not only friendly and courteous. But I had a coupon to use and she told me that I could use 2 coupons per order. Which saved me even more! And the new 3 meat lasagna was absolutely excellent!! It hit the spot! Twice! ThanksJack J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 15, 2022Cleaner than I’ve seen it in a while!Carrie A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 07, 2022The food was very good, and the cleanliness of the dining area was GREAT! A lady had just started working to keep the dining area clean, and the results were astounding. The condition of the dining area was transformed to being a major negative to being a major positive. A most welcome change !!Andrew W
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 03, 2022Didn’t give me the extra breadsticks I ordered for my large familyJacqueline C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2022Quick and friendly!Jaylen Bolton
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 01, 2022at around 6pm placed order. 610 paid. at 625 went in to check on order. finally got it at 636. they said it takes wings that long to cook. instead of an apology for it taking so long the person bagging the order was loud talking me well what does she expect.Beverly B.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2022Friendly, fast and good!Marilyn T.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2022Super friendly!Michael A.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2022Gavin is so nice! Treated my husband and I so well todayJanice A.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2022Great stop for today!Nera S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2022Really quick today even with it being a holiday!Shawn S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2022Food wasn't fresh. Both orders of lasagna was hard. My extra meatballs was thrown everywhere. Wish i could get my whole order made fresh and correctly. My drink wasn't even mixed correctly. It tasted like plain ice when it was supposed to have been a strawberry icee. I had to even tell the girl i ordered it because she was forgetting things. When I was in line for 15 mins already. Only one vehicle in front of me. Then I waited another 15 mins to get part of my orded and to tell her she. Forgot things. To only get a oh. Not professional at all and not how a restaurant should be ran. I would either like my money back or a replacement. Honestly im hesitant on getting my order replaced due to my experience though. I forgot. My breadsticks was cold as well.Joshua George