Fazoli's 86th St - Indianapolis
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 86th St - Indianapolis
Rating 3.33.3 out of 5 stars
(Based on 77 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 08, 2019While eating my pasta dish, I found a barcode sticker in my baked pasta.Kyle B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019The rug in between the drink machine counters was folded about in thirds, like the floor had been mopped. The floor was dry and the rug still folded. After stepping over it ourselves and watching elderly people do the same, my husband went over and fixed it. Quite a liability, I would think.Debra J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019Wonderful customer service, very clean and fast servicePage W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019The server was really bad she kept rushing me in my order didn’t let me talk she gave me half of my order and I had to tell her that I was still missing something and then she gave it to me and then shut the window not even saying have a good day. This Is the second timeAlma M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Went through the drivethru today. Ordered spaghetti and meatballs and baked spaghetti and meatballs There is not one speck of meat in either dish. Very disappointing.Julie B
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019CAN YOU PLEASE ADD MORE VEGETARIAN OPTIONS TO THIS MENU? THERE ARE A LOT OF VEGANS NOW SO WE NEED YOU GUYS TO ADD NON-MEAT PASTA OPTIONS PLEASE.
EXAMPLE: VEGETARIAN LASAGNA OR CHEESE MANICOTTI, MACARONI AND CHEESEASHI I.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 17, 2019I am a frequent visitor to this Fazoli's and it is always a great experience. The staff is consistently friendly, the food always comes fast and is hot and tasty. You can't beat the price of the Pick 2 deal, not to mention the unlimited breadsticks.Jeff H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019The customer service was fantastic, and the food was just as good.Jordan S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019Love the staff at this location great service with a smileLauren W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019Drive thru experience was quick and friendly. Food was great.Kenneth, L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019Fast, clean and prompt service. Staff was so nice and helpful.Lisa R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019It took me six (6) minutes to get a only medium Coke from the surly employee at the window.Marcus W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019Great Customer Service!Karen,H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019Misunderstanding on order- wanted smaller size of spaghetti and thought "regular" was small. Did not find out until I got home. One pair of plastic ware for two orders! No parm cheese or red pepper packets. Spaghetti container was not closed tightly and sauce was all over the bottom of the bag. NOT WHAT I WANTED NOR WAS IT WORTH $15.Mitchell P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019I’d like to praise Store manager Angela Powell for turning an initial frustrating situation to a very pleasant experience for my family and I. I saw Angela and an undermanned staff handle a litany of customers in the drive-thru and inside of the store. I had driven up and wanted to know what I was waiting a little longer than usual to order. Once I walked into the store I noticed that there weren’t many employees helping out so I began to sympathize with the situation. With 4 hungry children it was hectic at first. Angela placed a big smile on my face by the time I left the store. I was a happy customer and glad that I ate Fazoli’s that night. Thank you Angela and staff for a great experience.Taj D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019Horrible! I was 2nd in line to place my order. After about 10 minutes, the guy in front of me stormed out of the restaurant. I waited about 5 more minutes and then realized I was NOT going to get waited on. 15 minutes of my lunch break was wasted standing there at a “FAST” food restaurant and I did not even get acknowledged by the staff that I would be helped soon. Two employees running around behind the counter like their heads were cut off, like they didn’t even know what to do or how to keep up. I left the restaurant as well without eating there. I had redeemed an offer on my Rewards in the app while I was standing there, and I didn’t even get to use it, and now it seems I have lost out on it because of the horrible staffing/incompetence/rude employees working the counter today. 7/25/2019Melissa, Y
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019Great experience at Fazoli’s. Every time we come the manager, Angie, is always working so hard and making sure we have a great dining experience. A new employee, Saniyah, was working tonight who was also very pleasant.Jerry P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019Amazing customer service! My elderly mom and I go weekly to this location. One worker (possible manager), named Melissa is extremely kind to us. Always asks mom how she is doing, greets us with a smile. We love this restaurant.Rex , E
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 22, 2019Melissa is amazing customer service,I went to 3 restaurants before I go to Fazolis, they were closed before the closing time or out of their menu, and they didn’t offer anything to help!! Melissa was very helpful and friendly, they were out of the chicken to make the creamy basil chicken, but she offered the breaded chicken instead and she made my kids really happy!!
Thanks Melissa 💐Amira B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 18, 2019No stars. None. AFAIC, we're due a refund. We pulled up to drive through at approximately 8:40 PM. The person working the window was less than pleased to be working--it was evident in her voice. She asked what we wanted, and after each item she'd grunt "uh-huh." She didn't repeat the order back to us or give us a total, she just said, "pull up." When we pulled up, she gave a total and we paid hoping she got everything right. She didn't. I guess there's no real surprise there. Unfortunately, for us, we didn't know she got it wrong until we got home. The food is complete garbage. Literally, GARBAGE. I'm a vegetarian, and there was chicken in my food. MH is gluten sensitive and ordered a salad with chicken, it had 2 chopped up chunks of chicken. The peach ice was complete liquid--I put it in the freezer hoping to make it somewhat icy for later. It will probably also go in the trash. WTF did we pay for? I know working sucks, but unless we win the lottery or marry rich, thems the breaks. Maybe she'll learn that if she's fired because we all know a reprimand means nothing.Jess BC