Fazoli's Lafayette - Indianapolis Italian Restaurant
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Lafayette - Indianapolis
Rating 2.42.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 212 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 28, 2022My visit on 6/27/22 was THE WORSE experience ever! The extremely long wait should not have been necessary/ However, it appeared the manager lacked the proper management skills to make sure the orders were completed in proper order. I also had to go INSIDE to retrieve my DRIVE-THRU order because I'm sure someone forgot my order. Find out that was true based on the conversation the employees were having when I walked into the store. Again, lack of good leadership! If you need to have a discussion about a customer or an order DO NOT have it on the FRONT LINE! I hope my granddaughters do not ask for Fazolli's again, because I hate to visit this one again. But for my girls, I will do almost anything!Dee, O
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 27, 2022An item was missing in my order. The cheesecake was missingJeremy j
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 2022Great food and customer serviceReginald R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 2022Great customer serviceJ, E
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 2022CoolSteve
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 2022Great customer service from JakiyaNya, M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 01, 2022The customer service is terrible.Kim a
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 27, 2022Missing an entire lunch special, plus four breadsticks, $3 side of marinara, silverware, parmesan cheeseJanice O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 13, 2022Second time I wait 30 o more minutes on the drive tru feel sorry for the 5 cars behind me. first time my order was wrong so i wait extra minutes. the person who take the orders multitask too much. You need to be in top of the game you the only fazolis in that zone....Pedro T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 11, 2022They told me they were only taking online, doordash and grub hub orders only...after putting n an online order came back to pick up my food n their were a line of cars n heard them looking at the menu placing order..when I received my food the employee said sorry we don't have strawberries for the icee i said ok the blue will be fine she came back n said we dont have blue so she gave me lemonade..got home and to see that the food was wrapped n alluminum foil like I went to a family barbecue cookout and ask for a takeout...the melted cheese that was on top was stuck to the aluminum foil...the breadsticks was hard as a rock...I don't know if they were having a bad day or what.. I just know I won't be going there no more...the worst experience I had with them and the wait was ridiculous..if it was just one thing I can understand but it was too many..Lisa,B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 11, 2022Terrible experience. Several customers were told in the drive through to come inside to be told that they are only doing carry out orders. Not to mention the floors were sticky. This is the first time I have been to Fazoli's in two years and I am unlikely to return.Dave B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 04, 2022Horrible experience was there for 1 hour and 45 minutes got invited by the staff and food was wrongAlice G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 03, 2022Disastrous experience - would really like to speak to someone who cares.Kristina O.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 03, 2022We had a horrible experience today. We waited at the counter to order and were ignored by at least 3 employees. Finally, I was able to get an employee to help us but she was not friendly or helpful. I attempted to order ravioli and she was unable to take the order due to not being able to find the item on the register. We waited while she tried to find it. She kept repeating she could not find it. Eventually I opened the app to try to help figure out category to see if same categories were on her register. She repeated that she could not find it. The lobby kiosk was not working. I asked if I should place the order on my phone through the app. She mumbled something about it delaying the order.
Never did she seek help from another employee, nor did another employee try to help. The entire process was very strange. Eventually we left without ordering at this location.Emily M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 29, 2022They forgot to give my salad for my lunch. That was half of my meal and I didn’t notice until I got back to work. I wasn’t able to leave again to pick it up.Felecia O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 24, 2022Terrible! Absolutely terrible. We ordered and sat down. There were no napkins or forks out. The knives were still dirty, yet they were individually wrapped. Server only brought us half of our food to begin with. I asked for napkins and forks and told her the knives were dirty and got no response.. It was another 10 minutes before the rest of our food was brought out to us. I had to remind the server that we needed napkins and forks. Server brought us plastic forks and I asked if real, metal forks were available. The servers simply responded, "I Don't Know". We were not asked if we wanted more breadsticks. We were a party of 4 people and the only ones eating in the restaurant. The restaurant and restrooms were also dirty. It was not a good experience.Corey S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 06, 2022We were rudely asked to wait a minute, which turned into 30 minutes… at the ordering intercom-when there was no one in front of us. I thought he forgot about us at about 15min in when we were told again to wait a minute…for another 15minutes. It sounded like he was talking to someone in the kitchen.Nicole J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 25, 2022I waited for 17 minutes inside for someone to approach the register. That whole 17 minutes the store manager was on the phone screaming and cursing with a family member. When she finally approached the register the line of customers was told they were not taking orders inside and to go through the drive thru. So I did just that and once I approached the order speaker I was told they are not taking orders there either while I can hear her still screaming on the phone. This is unacceptable customer treatment. I can guarantee you will no longer receive business from my organization that accounts for about 40-50 orders a day at this location. You seriously need to re-evaluate the people operating your business.Keith Hale
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 09, 2022The drive Thur cashier was very rude she rushed me to orderDeandra Nowlen
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 31, 2022Great serviceJohnny.T