10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Emerson
(Displaying 20 out of 69 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 21, 2019I have been to this location probably 3 or 4 times in the past 6 months. Each time I go (typically through drive thru), the manager, Jerome, is ALWAYS overly positive and upbeat, as well as detail oriented and incredibly customer service oriented. I am so impressed with his clear work ethic (even through just going through the drive thru) and his drive to please the customer before anything even goes wrong.
I will absolutely be going to this Fazolis more, specifically because of the service provided by Jerome, and will be bringing and telling any/all friends and family about the experience as well.
Thank you, Jerome, for your wonderful service and customer experience!Trista S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Took me 20 min to get my food no breadsticks had to go up and ask food was warm not hotWilliam P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Experience was TERRIBLE on 10.02.19 @ 4:41 pm_OrderID: AAAZUHXNAECC. We waited over a half hour for our take out order and NEVER received. Inquired multiple times and staff simply didn't know ‘where’ the order was or status. When we asked for a refund the Manager was VERY rude and not apologetic in the least. This is not the first time we've had terrible service at this specific store. We hadn't been for a couple months prior to 10.02 as last time we stood in line for 15 minutes and never got waited on - same manager on duty about the same time of day. He is NOT capable of running a FAST FOOD restaurant. With so many choices to choose from I would think Fazoli's would want competent and capable management in place at all times. There is no reason it should take longer than maybe 6 minutes to receive food from a FAST FOOD chain regardless of time of day or how busy you may be . . IF management is aware of what they should be doing. We will not be returning to Fazoli's and we will certainly make all friends and family aware of the awful service.Dave Kinney
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019We were the first ones in restaurant and had to wait 20 minutes for our food (including breadsticks). They brought out only half my meal when they did and i had to continue to wait for the other half.Emma, R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019My husbands pizza and chicken fries were cold. My fettuccine has so much sauce it was like eating soup.Becky W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019Order was not ready when I arrived. Order was handed to me with a hole in the bag. Did NOT receive my cheescake!Robert S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019Food was yummy , Michelle was so nice . The gentlemen working were very nice too.Don C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019Excellent service and food today!!Pam L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019Excellent seevice I forget that I’m in a fast food restaurantLorie P
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019I received the wrong dressing for my salad.Emily F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019worst experience at a restaurant.call me 3177505647matilda maynard
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019Ordered 35 minutes later no food. Had them check she said there was no order. We were tired and hungry. Give us our money back the girl never took our 5 dollar coupon. I went there because I like your food better than olive garden. I am so mad.Matilda maynsrd
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 11, 2019Ordered 2 of the Meatball Da Vinci subs. Both had hardly any pepperoni and no sauceat all on either sandwichSherri M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019Lasagna was hard and food was cold, breadsticks were over cooked with no seasoning.. horrible cook was rude about replacing order, the replacement was the same hard and cold.. very disappointingKaren M
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019As always the food was good. My chicken was a little hard but still ok.
The big issue I had was seeing the employee clearing off tables, touching other people's eaten food, wiping the table off with their hands and then being called up to deliver fresh food to guests. I feel that clearing the table and serving food should be done by separate people or employee's washing their hands in between the tasks.
Also, it is very sad to see employees with their cell phones in their back pockets. I feel they should be put out of sight. I know it would distract me to feel my phone vibrate with a call or message and I would want to check it. No one was on their phone, just had them in their pockets.A. G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019service stinks at best! last night was the last straw! I've had issues there before but last night around 7pm I ordered a spag and a spag w/meatballs, when I got home I had a spag and a fet. when I called all I got was sorry, no offer to replace the meal. this stinks as people should receive what they pay for not whatever you send!!!bill s
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2019This is the 2nd time we have visited this location within 2 months. Our daughter is starting kindergarten Thursday and requested pasta so we were giving her what she wanted and again we were let down. No silverware in the dining area. When I asked the cashier about the app she had no idea. We are a family of 4 and we were only given 4 breadsticks. Ik we only ordered 2 samples but we had enough drinks for everyone so why not get the breadsticks since we were dining in. And then the worst would have to be that we did not receive all of our order together. She brought our food out and told us the rest would be out soon. Well we were done with our food and we still did not have all of it. My husband finally went up and asked about it and it was never even made. We were ready to go at this point so we had to take that food to go. Terrible experience and we will not be going back to this location. We were willing to give this location another opportunity to prove us wrong but they failed.Megan B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019Manager was very friendly, but Salena was very rude. She never made eye contact with us while taking our order and never spoke. I asked a question about the menu and she just shook her head while not even making eye contact with me like I was bothering her. The only time I heard her speak was giving us our total and that’s all she said. Really annoying and disrespectful if you ask me.Kelsey P
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019My ravioli was delicious, but there was absolutely no cheese on my caesar salad.Emily F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2019Great customer service!Megan C.