10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Emerson
Rating 3.13.1 out of 5 stars
(Based on 74 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 06, 2019Jerome the Manager is absolutely amazing. He works along side his crew and sets a great example. His customer service is exemplary. As a customer I wanted to jump behind the counter and work for him. Ive been in customer service for years and hes the best Ive ever seen in a retail setting. Fazolis should be proud to have him represent. He should be your nationanal management training manager. He knows how to run the store in back and out front in dining area. Ive been frequenting this store for over a year and he consistantly excels. thanks for your time.David L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 30, 2019This location should be shut down! Once again, I experienced a problem with my order at this location. We were missing some of our breadsticks and chocolate milk. It seems like every time we go there, we have an issue with our order being incorrect. We are always charged for everything, but don’t receive it.
I would also like to express concern over the lack of cleanliness displayed by the staff. The woman working the drive thru had cat or some other animal’s hair all over her shirt. How is that compliant with the Board of Health’s regulations? Disgusting, and we won’t be back!Jen, S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Great customer service hot and fresh food !!!Marcus Williams
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019Empty sauce cup. ThanksElizabeth Y.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019The food always tastes amazing. I appreciate the offer to add parmesan to my meal. I appreciate the staff coming around to offer additional breadsticks. The customer service at all of the Fazoli's I visited has been out of this world. Thank you for going above and beyond.Martha K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 21, 2019I have been to this location probably 3 or 4 times in the past 6 months. Each time I go (typically through drive thru), the manager, Jerome, is ALWAYS overly positive and upbeat, as well as detail oriented and incredibly customer service oriented. I am so impressed with his clear work ethic (even through just going through the drive thru) and his drive to please the customer before anything even goes wrong.
I will absolutely be going to this Fazolis more, specifically because of the service provided by Jerome, and will be bringing and telling any/all friends and family about the experience as well.
Thank you, Jerome, for your wonderful service and customer experience!Trista S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Took me 20 min to get my food no breadsticks had to go up and ask food was warm not hotWilliam P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Experience was TERRIBLE on 10.02.19 @ 4:41 pm_OrderID: AAAZUHXNAECC. We waited over a half hour for our take out order and NEVER received. Inquired multiple times and staff simply didn't know ‘where’ the order was or status. When we asked for a refund the Manager was VERY rude and not apologetic in the least. This is not the first time we've had terrible service at this specific store. We hadn't been for a couple months prior to 10.02 as last time we stood in line for 15 minutes and never got waited on - same manager on duty about the same time of day. He is NOT capable of running a FAST FOOD restaurant. With so many choices to choose from I would think Fazoli's would want competent and capable management in place at all times. There is no reason it should take longer than maybe 6 minutes to receive food from a FAST FOOD chain regardless of time of day or how busy you may be . . IF management is aware of what they should be doing. We will not be returning to Fazoli's and we will certainly make all friends and family aware of the awful service.Dave Kinney
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019We were the first ones in restaurant and had to wait 20 minutes for our food (including breadsticks). They brought out only half my meal when they did and i had to continue to wait for the other half.Emma, R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019My husbands pizza and chicken fries were cold. My fettuccine has so much sauce it was like eating soup.Becky W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019Order was not ready when I arrived. Order was handed to me with a hole in the bag. Did NOT receive my cheescake!Robert S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019Food was yummy , Michelle was so nice . The gentlemen working were very nice too.Don C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019Excellent service and food today!!Pam L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019Excellent seevice I forget that I’m in a fast food restaurantLorie P
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019I received the wrong dressing for my salad.Emily F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019worst experience at a restaurant.call me 3177505647matilda maynard
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019Ordered 35 minutes later no food. Had them check she said there was no order. We were tired and hungry. Give us our money back the girl never took our 5 dollar coupon. I went there because I like your food better than olive garden. I am so mad.Matilda maynsrd
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 11, 2019Ordered 2 of the Meatball Da Vinci subs. Both had hardly any pepperoni and no sauceat all on either sandwichSherri M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019Lasagna was hard and food was cold, breadsticks were over cooked with no seasoning.. horrible cook was rude about replacing order, the replacement was the same hard and cold.. very disappointingKaren M
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019As always the food was good. My chicken was a little hard but still ok.
The big issue I had was seeing the employee clearing off tables, touching other people's eaten food, wiping the table off with their hands and then being called up to deliver fresh food to guests. I feel that clearing the table and serving food should be done by separate people or employee's washing their hands in between the tasks.
Also, it is very sad to see employees with their cell phones in their back pockets. I feel they should be put out of sight. I know it would distract me to feel my phone vibrate with a call or message and I would want to check it. No one was on their phone, just had them in their pockets.A. G.