Fazoli's West Washington - Indiana
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's West Washington - Indiana
Rating 3.03.0 out of 5 stars
(Based on 44 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 27, 2019No she was rude I order 3 shrimp and chicken bakes she told me they didn’t have correct noodles so I agreed to change noodles wait in line at drive thru get up to window 19 minutes later for her to tell me they were out of the dish totally. Replace my order wait at window another 8 minutes for her to not give me my breadsticksTeresa s
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2019I received excellent customer service from Samantha on my recent visit to your store. She made sure that we had everything we needed and made our visit very enjoyable.Deanna P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 19, 2019My husband went to the restaurant to order food and read exactly what i text him chicken Alfredo and 2 breadsticks the lady rang up fettuccine alfredo which isnt what i wanted i had no problem bring the food back and paying to have chicken put on the food but the lady was rude and argumentative and obviously busy and understaffed being a manager in fast food i understand that however i also understand thay customers pay our checks so be nice to them! This is the worst experience i habe ever had at any fazolisMarcia Y
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 31, 2019I spent $22 at your restaurant it was a nastiest food I have ever ate and I had the same blur only thing I could eat was a breadsticks everything else tasted very bad and I prefer to have my money back we'll just put $22 on it my husband wasted his good hard-earned money for this terrible food not even one star, I have it to give it one star just to get off the websiteDebra m
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019The manager Doug is great very kind, helpful, and great with making the customer happy!!!Daniel M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019Doug is awesome! Great customer service! Very pleasant experience at this location!Sam M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019Only one person making food. Several people including the manager walking back and forth talking and laughing and cutting up. Myself and several other customers have been waiting for about 15 minutes. When the front counter employee relayed to the manager that another customer who had just left commented on the manager and other employees talking, she said “She should just mind her damn business and stop eavesdropping”.Gerald G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019Manager could NOT handle the dinner rush. Manager could not expedite orders and we waited 1 hr and 20 minutes in the dining area for our full order. Manager was rude and screaming at employees so that whole restaurant could hear, very unprofessional!!!!!!Kelly Hackney
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019Sat in restaurant for at least 30 mins before got my foodJessica O
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 20, 2019I went through the drive-thru at this location I ordered a spinach bacon and strawberry salad a side order of meatballs and a large strawberry ice, when I pulled away I checked my order, I did not receive any breadsticks so I had to go back to get the breadsticks when I got home I opened my salad and there is no spinach in my salad its lettuce. I tried calling the Fazoli's to speak with someone at the restaurant I called three times and could never get an answer .Nicole N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 30, 2019We have been coming here for a long time.This has been by far the worst experience yet. We ordered at 6:33 and didnt receive all of our food until 7:00. We had to show our receipt to get our food. The food was cold and i we ordered 3 dishes with meat sauce and im pretty sure they mixed half marinara and half meat sauce. We didnt receive any bread sticks until 7:06. Anytime i talked to the girl all she did was dismiss me and say "i know" Not sure i will return to this location!Jackie S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019Received your special for Father’s Day and thought it was a good offer but when we went to redeem it the drinks were kids size. We usually get the small drink whenever we go but they were not that size.
We were disappointed. Kids size drink for Dad.Sheila U.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019I ordered online, drove 17 minutes from my office, and then got back and realized my side salad was missing, my pizza breadsticks were noticeably cold to the point where the cheese had gone clear, and there was no sauce with them. I also had to ask for drink cups in the restaurant. Overall, not a great experience and I'm not sure I'd go again to this location.Jennifer H.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 05, 2019Drive thru 6/4/2019. 30 minutes! I expect to take a little longer for Fazoli's but this was crazy. Only 3 cars in front of me. I thought I'd go through the drive thru for dinner but my 2 1/2 year old grandson after awhile started getting fussy. After working 8 hours who wants to waste 30 minutes in a drive thru? Terrible service! One would think that after 30 minutes my order would be ready, no another 4 minutes. Fazoli's really needs to fix the wait time!Judy P
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2019I had lunch here 2day wit 2 old friens & while eating a woman VERY RUDLY SAYS I CAN'T EAT HEAR ITS NASTY N HERE I CANT SET & ENJOY MY MEAL LOUDLY RUDELY. But THE polite young lady that was working her name was Morgan J the time that this happened was roughly around 120 to 2 pm i am a regular here at this location it gets busy here :) an yes there were few tables that needed 2 b wiped off but that young lady MORGAN J AT STORE # 1635 IS AWESOME SHE SHE WAS TRYN 2 DO EVERYTHING RUN CASH REGISTER & TOOK ORDERS OUT & CLEANED TABLES & REFILLED BREAD STICKS SHE WAS TRYN HER BEST SO JUST WANNA SAY THAT EMPLOYEE NEEDS RECOGNIZED :)April jones
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 08, 2019My family and I went to this location last night and placed our order at 9:34pm 5/7/19. Our food was good. Amanda W (our cashier) and the gentleman that was cleaning the dining area was great and very nice. My issue with this location is the manager in the back. There was a hispanic lady and male that ordered before us. They didn't speak very much english and the cashier did her best to work with the customer to get her order. The cashier had to go to the window to the kitchen and ask the lady back there I am assuming that was the manager how to change the order to meals but before the cashier could ask her that....the lady in the back yelled to the front to the customer "NO HABLO ESPANOL!" in a very rude manor as if she was annoyed. It was very off putting to see this type of customer service and my family was very displeased with that manager due to that behavior. I feel as if this should be addressed.Jeremy M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 20195/7/19. I walked in and straight to the counter to place my order. No one in line. I placed my order at 7:36pm, classic sampler and a drink. At 7:56pm I requested a refund. I was on my dinner break, so I only get 30 minutes for dinner. Service at that store is awful. There were no forks or napkins at the drink station. The manager did not say 2 words to me while refunding my money. It had been nearly 2 years since I last visited that store and I will not go back.Brian P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 26, 2019ZER0
The restaurant was dirty, we cleaned out open table before stung as there were no clean tables. Had to go to the counter to request headstocks white we waited. Waited over 30 minutes for or food. I ordered the chicken bacon Caesar salad, was served a side salad with a few pieces of very dry chicken, bien lettuce, and 2 rotten cherry tomatoes. 2 slices of pepperoni pizza were also ordered, arrived completely cold.
We did not complain at the store, but noticed other guests were just as disappointed.
NEVER going back. Sad thing, since we actually used to enjoy the food atthat particular location.Sandra B
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsApr 15, 2019Soggy bread sticksJason, G
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 07, 2019$2.49 for a side salad that was one leaf of lettuce torn up that didn't even feel the little small bowl it came in filled approximately half the bowl. Took pictures. Was nothing but lettuce and one small grape tomato.Debbie N