Fazoli's West Washington - Indiana
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's West Washington - Indiana
Rating 2.92.9 out of 5 stars
(Based on 49 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 17, 2020I went through the drive thru and they got my order wrong. I asked for the baked spaghetti with meatballs and I got regular spaghetti with no meatballs. The employees were very friendly but this is not the first time my order was incorrect. Unfortunately I could no go back to get it corrected. My order number was AAAY2H6CAQBG.Sara G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 14, 2020This was the worst experience I have ever had here. To start My wife went to the restroom and couldn’t even use it because there was actual feces all over the toilets. The fettuccine noodles in my daughters meal were not cooked all the way so we asked them if they could cook them longer, they did then didn’t put the chicken in it, told the cashier and he told me he is pretty sure that I didn’t order chicken and I gave him the receipt to look at and as he was looking he said it again that he was pretty sure I didn’t order chicken. I also ordered a few other items and they didn’t even put the amount of sauce on my spicy sausage penne so I asked for more sauce but instead they remade it with chicken as if that was my complaint. I am completely disappointed with this store and the way that they are allowed to speak to customers.Chris S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 05, 2020Every time I come to this restaurant they NEVER give me what I ordered. At some restaurants it might happen every now and then but it literally happens EVERY SINGLE TIME at this restaurant and I’m sick of it. I won’t be back and I’m making a corporate complaint.Candyce A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 29, 2019Lunch crew rocks!Kylie P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 28, 2019Manager was extremely rude and slammed window on me after I asked her to repeat my order.Rodney M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 27, 2019No she was rude I order 3 shrimp and chicken bakes she told me they didn’t have correct noodles so I agreed to change noodles wait in line at drive thru get up to window 19 minutes later for her to tell me they were out of the dish totally. Replace my order wait at window another 8 minutes for her to not give me my breadsticksTeresa s
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2019I received excellent customer service from Samantha on my recent visit to your store. She made sure that we had everything we needed and made our visit very enjoyable.Deanna P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 19, 2019My husband went to the restaurant to order food and read exactly what i text him chicken Alfredo and 2 breadsticks the lady rang up fettuccine alfredo which isnt what i wanted i had no problem bring the food back and paying to have chicken put on the food but the lady was rude and argumentative and obviously busy and understaffed being a manager in fast food i understand that however i also understand thay customers pay our checks so be nice to them! This is the worst experience i habe ever had at any fazolisMarcia Y
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 31, 2019I spent $22 at your restaurant it was a nastiest food I have ever ate and I had the same blur only thing I could eat was a breadsticks everything else tasted very bad and I prefer to have my money back we'll just put $22 on it my husband wasted his good hard-earned money for this terrible food not even one star, I have it to give it one star just to get off the websiteDebra m
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019The manager Doug is great very kind, helpful, and great with making the customer happy!!!Daniel M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019Doug is awesome! Great customer service! Very pleasant experience at this location!Sam M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019Only one person making food. Several people including the manager walking back and forth talking and laughing and cutting up. Myself and several other customers have been waiting for about 15 minutes. When the front counter employee relayed to the manager that another customer who had just left commented on the manager and other employees talking, she said “She should just mind her damn business and stop eavesdropping”.Gerald G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019Manager could NOT handle the dinner rush. Manager could not expedite orders and we waited 1 hr and 20 minutes in the dining area for our full order. Manager was rude and screaming at employees so that whole restaurant could hear, very unprofessional!!!!!!Kelly Hackney
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019Sat in restaurant for at least 30 mins before got my foodJessica O
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 20, 2019I went through the drive-thru at this location I ordered a spinach bacon and strawberry salad a side order of meatballs and a large strawberry ice, when I pulled away I checked my order, I did not receive any breadsticks so I had to go back to get the breadsticks when I got home I opened my salad and there is no spinach in my salad its lettuce. I tried calling the Fazoli's to speak with someone at the restaurant I called three times and could never get an answer .Nicole N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 30, 2019We have been coming here for a long time.This has been by far the worst experience yet. We ordered at 6:33 and didnt receive all of our food until 7:00. We had to show our receipt to get our food. The food was cold and i we ordered 3 dishes with meat sauce and im pretty sure they mixed half marinara and half meat sauce. We didnt receive any bread sticks until 7:06. Anytime i talked to the girl all she did was dismiss me and say "i know" Not sure i will return to this location!Jackie S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019Received your special for Father’s Day and thought it was a good offer but when we went to redeem it the drinks were kids size. We usually get the small drink whenever we go but they were not that size.
We were disappointed. Kids size drink for Dad.Sheila U.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019I ordered online, drove 17 minutes from my office, and then got back and realized my side salad was missing, my pizza breadsticks were noticeably cold to the point where the cheese had gone clear, and there was no sauce with them. I also had to ask for drink cups in the restaurant. Overall, not a great experience and I'm not sure I'd go again to this location.Jennifer H.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 05, 2019Drive thru 6/4/2019. 30 minutes! I expect to take a little longer for Fazoli's but this was crazy. Only 3 cars in front of me. I thought I'd go through the drive thru for dinner but my 2 1/2 year old grandson after awhile started getting fussy. After working 8 hours who wants to waste 30 minutes in a drive thru? Terrible service! One would think that after 30 minutes my order would be ready, no another 4 minutes. Fazoli's really needs to fix the wait time!Judy P
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2019I had lunch here 2day wit 2 old friens & while eating a woman VERY RUDLY SAYS I CAN'T EAT HEAR ITS NASTY N HERE I CANT SET & ENJOY MY MEAL LOUDLY RUDELY. But THE polite young lady that was working her name was Morgan J the time that this happened was roughly around 120 to 2 pm i am a regular here at this location it gets busy here :) an yes there were few tables that needed 2 b wiped off but that young lady MORGAN J AT STORE # 1635 IS AWESOME SHE SHE WAS TRYN 2 DO EVERYTHING RUN CASH REGISTER & TOOK ORDERS OUT & CLEANED TABLES & REFILLED BREAD STICKS SHE WAS TRYN HER BEST SO JUST WANNA SAY THAT EMPLOYEE NEEDS RECOGNIZED :)April jones