Fazoli's 10th St - Indianapolis
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 10th St - Indianapolis
Rating 3.23.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 45 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 23, 2020Everything was great! My food was nice and hot, and the customer service was great. I also ordered a whole brownie that was literally perfect! And made my whole night. Lol. Thank you again! Y’all did great.Heidi
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 13, 2020I ordered the spicy sausage penne pasta and added chicken I paid extra $1.79 for chicken and did not have chicken in my pasta.Jessica a
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 07, 2020I came through drive thru and the server Caitlyn was absolutely amazing she has an amazing attitude and always smiling she deserves a raise, management, something.Jay J
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 05, 2020There is no chance at all this was a freshly made cheese pizza. I wish there was a place to add in a picture to prove how bad this pizza is in regards to dry and overcooked. I cook daily and hardly eat out and love the garlic smell and taste of food. My toddler son is a vegetarian like myself and wanted cheese pizza, so I got it as we were running errands and was by this location. Breadsticks and original lemon ice was great. Pizza had the same texture and chewiness of the box it came in and was genuinely overcooked. Please fix this. I am sad to think others were given this food since today’s generation cares about only theirselves and not about everyone together as the world used to. Corporations and their cubicle-bots are even worse. The moment you focus on the numbers is the moment you fail. Sadly you have to make amends for this and lose a piece of yourself in-turn. Teach your staff to care, this will help them make food correctly and save you money. That makes any CEO happy, no questions asked.
6612 Beech Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46214Nicholas G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 11, 2019To whom it may concern: Our experience today for lunch was absolutely awful. Upon arrival to the speaker, we were told to hang on a second. We had two orders and specifically asked if the lunch deals came with breadsticks; how many; etc. On the second we order a total of 4 please. When getting at the window, wasnt greeted just told the total. I dont think the staff actually said anything else except when giving total. When leaving checked the bags to find only one set of breadsticks out of 3. I drove back around to speaker to explain and was told to drive to window where i explained for a third time about breadsticks. Someone next to her had to help with counting the missing breadsticks. She went and got them handed them to me while i said thanks you and she just the door. thinking the whole drive back to school hoping that everything else was correct. My coworkers lunch was missing the chicken on her alfredo. I dont come here often but not sure if we will return soon. Employee: Shania B.
order id: AAAYYHZ6ANAK
order id: AAAYYHZ6ANAJ
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 31, 2019Poor service at drive thru.
No silverware and order was not complete.
Crew had a lackadaisical attitude.Scott Hile
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 09, 2019We stopped to get dinner and even though the door clearly states open until 10PM, the doors were locked. It is 8:48 PM while I’m typing this so we were at your restaurant closer to 8:30. The girl cleaning tables would not look up until we were getting back in our car. I would say you either have the wrong sign on the door or the wrong staff inside.Heather M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 01, 2019WOW - sorry to say, it was terrible! Went thru drive thru and placed order at 9:36pm, AUG 31, only 1 person ahead of me, rec'd food at 9:50pm. I asked why it took so long (only ordered small spag. w/meat sauce & small house salad), and young girl told me lots of orders - that was really stretching the truth!! Location closed in 10 minutes, and when I left drive thru intentionally looked inside, not ONE customer in restaurant store. It was a young girl just trying to make up an excuse because they were too busy on phones. Will NEVER visit this location again!!Cathy W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 29, 2019My last three visits (drive thru) were bad. All three times I ordered the ultimate sampler platter which advertises a meatball with the spaghetti portion. I have never received the meatball and have not realized it until I had driven all the way home. I am a regular drive thru customer at this location and the main reason I choose it is because the drive thru staff are consistently the most courteous, polite and friendly of any restaurant I’ve ever been to. I assumed after my third time missing the advertised meatball that the drive thru menu was outdated; however, after visiting the corporate website I verified the meatball is listed there as well. This is frustrating because I expect to receive the full order of what I am paying for. To add to my frustration, the portion size on my most recent visit was half the amount as normal with approximately two teaspoons of sauce in the entire combination. Very disappointing.Anne T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019The drive thru is the slowest one I have ever experienced. I probably will not visit this location ever again.Darla O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 30, 2019This local Fazoli’s is a favorite go-to for our family. Today however we were very very disappointed in our strawberry spinach and bacon salads for the following reasons:
1. The spinach salad was made with lettuce instead of spinach. No apology or explanation. It was served without the dressing by a pleasantly uninformed staff member.
2. The chicken chunks were completely dried out. Simply completely dried out and overdone.
3. The entire salad felt like it was room temperature. Spinach and strawberries should be served chilled with moist chicken chunks.
Our order ID is: AAAYYHRSAEAVJohn Holsapple
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 30, 2019We ordered a strawberry spinach salad and it took a very long time to come out. When it did, the chicken was hard and dried out, it was not made with spinach, the lettuce was room temperature and the strawberries looked “weepy” and soft instead of fresh.
There was also no dressing provided so we had to request that. We love going to this location and generally have a good experience, but this meal was very poorly put together and presented. We were very disappointed.Carolyn H.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 26, 2019The waiters were not rude but the service seemed rushed. I ordered a salad and when I opened my container the portion of the salad looked smaller than usual.Lee C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019Let me start out by saying the renovation this location just finished is beautiful! I love the Modern chic look!
My husband and I dined in for dinner tonight and no complaints, this location never disappoints.
Whoever prepared the breadsticks this evening did amazing!! They were impeccable. I would've given 5 stars just for those breadsticks. I was thrilled to see orange Hi-c as a drink option as well. The adult-child in me loves Hi-c and you don't see that at many restaurants these days.
The employees really knocked cleanliness out of the park. Everything was clean, from the freshly swept rugs and the refreshment counter.
Food was yummy and hot! Portion sizes are great and employees are always walking around with fresh breadsticks.
Service was fast and friendly. I'm very indecisive even though I always end up ordering the same thing, the employee that helped us was very patient.
You all seriously outdid themselves with this remodel, I will be back very soon!Ally h
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019Came in for dinner tonight and it was busy but not that busy it took 30 mins for my order to be made and I didn't see a manager the entire time I was there just one employee who was working drive thru and trying her best to get food out to everyone. I gave the young lady a compliment and asked her name. So Brandy was great and working her hardest I just really wanted to pay her a compliment! Hopefully this place gets better staff soon it seems like the young lady was the only one who cared about her job!Meagan M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 23, 2019I wish I could give zero stars. I just left your restaurant after waiting 20 minutes for you to make a penne with meat sauce with sausage on top. I received a baked item twice. When I finally got up to go to the counter I told him what I needed and the poor gentleman in the back still continue to make a big ite when I finally got up to go to the counter I told him what I needed and the poor gentleman in the back still continue to make a baked. The managers we’re talking about how one of their associates was really stupid and kept passing out the wrong food and the other one was saying that she wasn’t going to have a job after tonight. I had to go to work so I asked for my money back and I never got dinner. I work 10 hours a night shift so I’m not very happy right now. Every time I come to this location there’s something going wrong. I’ve heard fast food before so I like to give them the benefit of the doubt and I know the struggle can be real. I live right down the street from this restaurant but I think I’m going to start driving to W. Washington St. because they know how to manage that building correctly. 10th St. is overrun with young immature kids. Please please please look into getting different managers. That restaurant used to be the best one in town. After tonight I don’t think I will be back.Anthony L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 14, 2019Poor service, wait on red sauce, no iced tea available, no Caesar dressing available, had to ask for breadsticks 1st time around, fettuccine noodles dry, low on silverware, filthy windows,Donna B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 10, 2019Okay so i experienced a problem i really don't know if the employee was a manager or regular crew member. Okay so me and my friends went in there and.bought alfredo pasta the lady which was really nice offered us a water cup and we accepted it and we went to the vending machine and i do understand that we probably shouldn't of grabbed drinked anything other than water but that person saw us grab something other than water and he forcely told us to pay for the drinks we said we could just throw the cups away and leave put he said no you pay for does cups so we paid for them i really didn't mind paying for them but the way he directed us was a wrong way and there was other ways to tell us not to do stuff thatJuan a
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 06, 2019Very BAD SERVICE. I wanted to order the baked meatballs, and I had a couponed for a free chicken soup and I ordered a coke. The man said I had to pay for bread sticks, they was out of the soup and and they only had pepsi. Very rude. I will not go back!!!Debbie C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 24, 2019The customer service was beyond horrible. We waited 10 minutes at the counter while several employees walked right passed us many times. Never once did an employee let us know that they would be right with us, or even acknowledge us.Cheyenne H