Fazoli's Madison - Indiana
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Madison - Indiana
(Displaying 20 out of 52 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019They didn’t give me my baked spaghetti I ordered and I called. The girl took my name and address and was to send me a 10.00 gift certificate in the mail. I have never received this.Kimberly K
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 27, 2019Not great customer service I felt rushed.Lisa M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019Worst service ever. 2 people working on saturday. Close that lossy resturant. When they do wait on you they don't give complete oriders. Rip offCathy klemm
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019We were served by Donavon and he had the best service, manners, and smile! It was a wonderful experience and I appreciated the great customer service! I will definitely go back again!Emma, R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019Worst customer experience ever only gave one star so I can write a feedback went there spent $12 on lunch ate it out in the parking lot in my car then all I wanted was to go in and get another ice water they tried to charge me a dollar for ice water not to mention I'm not sure if it's not illegal to charge somebody for ice water when it's 90° outside I'll never eat at Fazoli's againBenjamin G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 11, 2019The restaurant was dirty and it was freezing in there. Our breadsticks were mushy and white like not cooked long enough and my kids pizza was still doughy,not cooked long enough and stretchy underneath the cheese. My lasagna was nasty, hard and cold. Nobody ever came to see if we wanted anything or give us fresh breadsticks. It deifnately was not worth $20.Chelsea W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019Came for lunch. Handwritten sign on door-
“Closed for emergency-Management “
This location Is awful. Randomly closes. Had board of health issues. Stingy with breadsticks.Jason C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019Amy, Management Team is what her shirt read. She is very rude. We came in the door right at 4 pm and it took her another 3 to 4 minutes and she would not give us the lunch special. Okay we accepted that. Her voice and attitude was gruff, inpatient, down right rude. We ask for the senior menu, she said what do we want. Our question cost of meal "I cannot tell you until you order." Okay she ran down the list like it was a great effort. We told her our chose, she ordered it but still no price. We allowed her to continue placing the order.Both were $4.29 each. That was a simple answer and a manager should know the pricing without needing to ring it up. I have the app and I had the lemon ice coupon. I showed it to her and she said we could not use it because we had not ordered it. I said okay order it. She then accepted the coupon. Most of your staff just add to the order when they see I want to use the coupon. She was insulting. Sorry, I have never needed to order it first before. The clerk would add it and use the coupon. She was very impatient. We paid, and then she called out we would need to pick up the lemon ice to wait. We waited and moved back to our table.
When they delivered the salads my husband had ordered French and she delivered Ranch. They exchanged it when I went back to the desk. The clerk threw the ranch back in the refrigerator (not to healthy in my opinion.
We have visited this Fazoli's for the last five years. When we started there was a very good manager. He most likely was someone that moved around to put a store in great order. We can go to a different store on US 135 but it is further from our home. And there are many choices on the way. We enjoy a meal at Fazoli's at least once a month.
Amy left about 4:20pm that left the crew like mice when the cat was not home.
We are not that old, 68 and I only retired in January. Hoping you can change this attitude so we can enjoy meals for another 10 years
My husband are not inclined to return to the Madison store. Until we are sure that this type of management is corrected. We always felt at home before.Shirley, M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019Skylar B was super great and sweet. I came right before close and they were awesome! Awesome customer service!!!Trent T
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 2019I am not a fan of the new Chicken Parm Lasagna.Too much chicken and not enough spaghetti pasta.Richard, H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 05, 2019In the cookie cage they had nats then I went to the bathroom there were nats then she took the cookies and as nats were flying around me said everything was fineJeremiah d
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 05, 2019Amy the manager was rude
trying to use the Fazolis app. she told my boss she was hitting NO and walked away from the line of customers standing there to order my boss told her several time she would just not use the app. Amy just stayed in the kitchen asking if she had it yet.When I ordered she rolled her eyes when she saw I also was also using the app. mine worked because I was was on my Internet service. when we got to the table I tried there internet and it was down, when I asked Amy at the counter if the internet was working she just did not respond. This is usually a friendly place. Amy brought bread sticks to our table and just set them and left did not look at us or say a word. We had already asked someone else who the manager was. she needs to be retrained in customer service and how to be polite.Donna T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 05, 2019Upon entering the store we stood at the counter for several minutes with not one employee acknowledging us. Then the manager "Amy R" came to take our order but actually barked at me when I asked about an item. I ignored it and finished ordering. My mother ordered next and when trying to use her app she kept loudly expressing that she was doing it all wrong. She continued to do the same nasty tone with the next few customers behind us. She was very disrespectful and hateful like we were interrupting her instead of benefiting the establishment. As a small business owner I was appalled at her attitude and would not stand for an employee of mine to treat customers that way. The rest of the staff were gracious and kind. When I asked if another employee if that was the manager it was obvious that this is a normal character of hers to use with customers. Please be advised.Penny D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 03, 2019Poor serviceIllana
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019Not very busy used my 5 dollar reward breadsticks hot. Alfredo and lasagna were warm a little cool in spots. Also several tables with dirty plates. Waitress brought out a couple people food before mine and ignored tables. Like i said l got free food. So not out any moneyRic c
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 03, 2019We ate here today for lunch. We asked for napkins and the employee said the restaurant was all out of napkins. How can I feed 3 kids pasta in sauce with no napkins? I suggested she put out a roll of paper towels or something but she didn’t. Not good planning to run out but also not handled well. They should have gone to the Casey’s across the street for some and passed them out as I heard several other customers complaining too. They also forgot my cheesecake. And, my daughter said her penne wasn’t even warm. The rest of our food was ok.Amber, H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 02, 20190 stars I downloaded the app and tried to use my free baked spaghetti the first day. Couldn't use it because I had ordered a PIZZA baked spaghetti. Went back the next day and was told the offer expired. I showed the message with the code and message said I had 30 days to use it. Needless to say I was not happy and told them to cancel the order since the only reason I came a second day in a row was to use the free offer. Is this the way You do business? If so you've lost my business forever.Pat.K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2018We ate there today. It was great,as usual. We always eat there on Thursday also. The manager and staff makes a difference!Joan W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2018fast and goodCarolyn N.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2018Love the food super great customet serviceLisa S.