10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Jasper
Rating 3.23.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 57 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 29, 2019Crappy service 2 wrong orders to our table then down talked to by the managerJames A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 2019Theresa and Brandon were so wonderful to my mother today! I don’t want to go into details, but they noticed an issue and immediately jumped at the chance to take care of her and make sure she was doing okay.
Thank you so much for your awareness and concern. Not enough people in the world care about how a stranger is doing, so I’m glad to see that in my momma’s time of need...she had some people that noticed and were sweet to her.M. S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 21, 2019Service was terrible. Took 20 minutes to get my food to go. There were two people in drive thru when I arrived. No one after. 2 people at one table were waiting on their food. They said they had been waiting a while. 9 people total in restaurant. We had simple ultimate spaghetti & penne with meat sauce, nothing fancy or baked. I know help is hard to find, but this was crazy.Darlene S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019Fazolis in Jasper have a great employee in Theresa. We were there this evening on a Saturday night. Several people came in at the same time. She seemed to be the only employee working out front. She patiently took everybody’s orders and was very upbeat the entire time we were there. Our food was also delivered by Theresa. She apologized for the wait. Said they were short on employees. The wait really was not that long. It was also very good. After she delivered all the other food to several other tables, she came around again asking if we needed anything else. Then she started cleaning tables. I rarely say anything to employees about service, good or bad, but felt like I should this time. I told her what a wonderful job she was doing and she thanked me for telling her. Said she really needed to hear that. She had been there all day and it was around 8:30 pm at that time. She brought tears to my eyes.
If I owned a restaurant, I would try to hire her.Lisa F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019Brainne S was rude. When she assigned the same number to two orders she was very rude when I approached the counter to make her aware. I then checked on our order- our order was sitting in the window. Brianne did not offer it to me at that time. We were not offered breadsticks either. I asked if we could have breadsticks. She handed me a plate with no verbal acknowledgment.
I then returned to our table. After she finished helping the customers waiting in line- she finally delivered our food- Cold. There were other people working but the food was not delivered until Brianne brought it to us- however other people received their orders delivered.
Glad we were just passing through as we would never stop here againLeah B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019We visited the Fazoli's last night, and we arrived to find that several employees had quit earlier in the week (maybe the day before?). The staff that was left was FANTASTIC, especially the only woman there (on 8/5/2019). She was upfront when we walked in that they were short handed and service would be delayed because of this. She was cheerful and positive despite the fact that it must have been extremely stressful and taxing. She deserves extra compensation or recognition. However they were struggling to keep up with orders, keeping the dining area clean, etc. as there just weren't enough employees. They were working very hard, though. HOWEVER this is the second time in less than six months we have visited a Fazoli's in Indiana (the first was in northern Indiana in mid-March) where we have walked in to find that staff had suddenly quit and service was VERY slow. In March, we had over an hour wait for our food. In fact, when we walked into the Jasper Fazoli's yesterday, my 12 year old looked at me and said "I hope the manager didn't quit at this one like that other one (because the service was so bad)". Only to find out that the manager HAD quit that week, and we had a similar experience. While I can understand from time to time problems arise with staff, the fact that twice in less than six months we have experienced this at two totally different Fazoli's makes me question if there is a larger problem within the company. I don't know if we will visit another Fazoli's given the service we have received. Again, the Jasper crew was doing their best, and I commend them greatly. I don't blame the employees left there as they tried their hardest to make the situation the best that they could.Jill F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019I am very pleased with this location. Especially within the last years where traditional style food has returned. It's about the restaurants in the states started using real plates and utensils. Everyone at this location is friendly. Annie is a great cashier, maybe a little over bearing, but means well. She may be a strong link in a chain, but it's the whole chain the carries the operation. This level of efficiency would break without everyone. Good job Jasper location.Nick
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019I would like to take the opportunity to thank Theresa in the Jasper store today for her kindness and hospitality. It was a welcomed visit. This Fazolis has struggled for awhile and it was nice to see someone that cares and who was displaying the utmost care and hospitality to the customers today. She went above and beyond to make sure things were running smoothly. This has been very much needed for this location. Again, thank you Theresa for your hospitality today.Chad, P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019I have never given a customer feedback until now, and its because I have never been so impressed with someone before in my life. I have lived in jasper my entire life and try to dine with locally owned establishments as often as possible. I understand that Jasper Fazolis is considered a chain restaurant, but the food is sort of amazing! Well it used to be... but the last few years the service and food quality tanked, and I have not eaten at our Fazolis for over year until this happened. I was checking out at the grocery store a few days ago and a attractive woman wearing a fazolis shirt was behind me in line. She started a conversation about nothing in particular and the conversation went to where she works, and (as politely as possible) I shared my fazolis experiences with her. She listened patiently to everything, and asked me a few questions then she apologized and agreed it wasn't acceptable. She asked me for my contact info so she could make it right and get me back as a valued customer. I didn't want to share my info because I didnt want a corporation having my info, and she understood but told me if I would give her a chance and put back the pizza ingredients in my cart and come visit the restaurant this week instead she would guarantee I would love it or she would personally buy me a gift card for the grocery to buy those items later. How could I pass up that offer, and I was also curious why this woman was so confident.
We did eat at fazolis this evening and she spotted me and although she looked tired she had a smile on her face the entire time. She was very sweet and patient with a special needs employee, and then a few minutes later I saw her high fiving another employee for doing something in the drive thru. The entire atmosphere was different from what I remember it being, and it was actually really busy. She made a point to personally bring our food out to us and chat for a few minutes, and she was right everything was amazing. My friend Terry was eating dinner with me and he instantly remembered her from when she worked at IGA. Terry told me when he resigned as Mayor, Teresa came out of the deli to hug him and thanked him for his service to our town. He said she was the best deli manager he had seen at IGA and it has went down since she left. As they chatted I realized this lady is the real deal! Later she brought us cheese cake as a thank you for giving her a chance. She won her bet and even though Fazolis isnt a locally owned restaurant, she brings the local spirit and that matters to us in Jasper. I am a 25+ years employee of JET and before we left she brought me a catering menu because she knew her old deli catered to us at least once a week. She showed me how to work that stupid phone and download your app so I can order and pickup dinner on the way home. I dont know how but as we sat in that restaurant I felt like we were eating at her kitchen table. I will definitely be back and will be giving my recommendation to HR to give the catering a chance also, but I will insist she is in charge of our order. If Teresa sees this I want her to know she is a special little lady, but I doubt I will take her up on anymore bets!Bradley A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019We waited 25 minutes for our food. We had to go up ask for it. My food was warm, not hot. My husband’s salad he couldn’t eat because of taste. One girl working register and delivering food to another employee and family.Donna I
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 09, 2019We came in about 5 minutes to close, which we were aware of and felt bad for doing. Nonetheless, every employee there kept a smile on their face and treated us kindly, especially Teresa.
Teresa took our orders, took the time to answer our questions about menu items, and was extremely pleasant throughout the lengthy process. We took our food to go because we did not want to stay in the restaurant after close. We ate in our car, and when we were ready to leave, our car would not start.
We went back to the doors well after close, which were locked, hoping an employee would answer and kindly help us jump our car. Teresa came out during their closing procedure and was kind enough to use her car to jump ours. Additionally, she told us a few things to do to make sure the battery would not die again on our way home.
I am guessing Teresa was the manager, but I am not sure. Nonetheless, she was by far one of the best employees I have ever encountered. From still happily serving us after they were closed, taking the time to talk about the menu and ensure we got the best meal possible, to helping us jump our car maybe 45-60 minutes after they were closed, she was pleasant, helpful, kind, and truly special. If I did not live 2:30 hours away from Jasper, I would frequent this Fazoli's just to be served by Teresa. She is an incredible employee and person.Michael P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 06, 2019Horrible service. Set In drive through for a go 10-15 minutes waiting if food. This place has really gone down hill.Angie P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 05, 2019Absolutely terrible!!!! Places an online order to be picked up st 4:00 pm. Did not have it ready until 4:25. When recieved it was smashed in pans and very trashy. People were very very rude and not apologetic at all !!!!! Absolute fiasco!!Marcia B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 05, 2019Horrible customer service she made us wait on our food when it was done came to us cold she was rude and none of the tables were clean there was trash all over the floor and we were the only ones there and it took an hour to get our foodJennifer
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 05, 2019My husband and I ate at this location in Jasper on Saturday, June 29, 2019. We put our order in at 12:29 p.m. and did not receive our COLD meal until 1:07 p.m. Other people were waiting forever to get their meal. A woman that put her order in long before us, got hers AFTER we did. She said her meal was cold also. I will not go back to this location.Deanna S.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 2019Dirtiest restaurant I've ever been in my life, was in this place at 2 pm in the afternoon, multiple tables filthy, drinking station so a mess you didn't want to touch anything, took pictures of the nastyness. Restaurant had only one couple, but the employees were too busy talking to clean . I could not believe how nasty it was.Brandi D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 25, 2019Ann U...give the lady a raise! You have a great employee. Ann took orders, delivered orders and bussed tables. Always happy and friendly. After many trips to your Jasper in. store, Ann is always working to make your store great!Herbert vessels
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 24, 2019Horrible! Salad was brown and wilted. I ordered the chicken, broccoli penne. The broccoli was old and stinky and I got all the way back to my hotel and they even forgot to put the chicken on! What a waste of time and money! Horrible experience. Horrible management!Kerry B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 07, 2019This place is dirty and it stinks.Had to wait on our food for over 25 min.and the place was not bizzy.Then when they did bring out our food it was cold so he had to go back and heat it up.PJ
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 05, 2019Food was delicious, but this was the 2nd time I waited in the drive thru for 20+ minutes after ordering.Ashley w