10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Kokomo
Rating 3.13.1 out of 5 stars
(Based on 77 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 25, 2020Went through the drive thru the food was cold and the breadsticks were staleTone
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 16, 2020We recently ate at this Fazolis (we are from Carmel, IN) on 1/12 at approx 3pm. I asked the manager about having something that wasn't on the menu. He was fabulous in being able to meet my request. He surpassed my quality and taste expectations. In fact, this was our best Fazolis experience ever.Janne R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 26, 2019Ice machine was empty, associates not very freindly, food was not hot. Just opened but the lasagna was hard like it had been sittingTami M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 27, 2019Services were poor tables were dirty , no one come around to offer breadsticks , wasnt greeted at the counter just got stared at worst experience ever at this location was so ridiculousKristy evitts
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 26, 2019I didn't have to wait in line very long, but I didn't check my bag and there were no breadsticks that came with my two orders. I didn't notice until I got back to work to deliver everyones food. Who can eat Fazoli's without breadsticks :(Christina W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 23, 2019We went to eat at the restaurant and one of the employees was cleaning the floor with headphones on and singing really loud to his music while people were trying to order their food and he would not let a little girl go by him to the bathroom because he couldn't hear her trying to get around. I feel that wearing headphones is not appropiate for working while the restaurant is open and singing is not either when not with restaurant music. We turned around and left as it was annoying people and they were not able to order.m. cohee
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 21, 2019I believe her name is Amy she has the most wonderful attitude. she deserves alot more eveytime i go in there she is every where doing cleaning or something. keep up rhe great work. yummy food.Queen W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 16, 2019Customer service is always excellent at this Fazoli's. The issue was the food this time. You have the best food that just gets people excited before they even take a bite. This time was the only exception in the many years I have eaten at a Fazoli's. We ordered two of your new Smoky Carbonara Chicken. They were truly terrible. The chicken was dry and cold. The bacon tasted like it had gone bad. The sauce (of what little there was) was so thick that it was like putty and gritty. Those are expensive dishes to be so terrible. I just wanted you to know so if this is the recipe, it's bad. If it's the store, they need better training. As proof of purchase, my receipt as an Order ID: AAAY4H2GANAF, 11/16/2019 at 11:38;13 AM.Patricia S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 14, 2019My pizza was doughy and my daughter said her stomach hurt.Sherna Hall
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Cashier taking the order at the window was rude and. Very hateful. Alizabeth C Is that way every visitKimberly M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Garret is great!! My kids love eating here just to see him!! Great food and experience overall!!Simon d
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019Horrible food. Pizza was burnt and hardly any toppings. Literally no cheese and hardly even sauce in spots. Hardly any pepperoni. Ticket number 1631 and I did take pictures of the food. Just awful. I'm on my lunch break and didn't have time to take it back.Mandy T
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019We frequent Fazolis quite a bit for lunch because it's so close to our job. And we normally have a great experience. But lately there has been one individual who has had an attitude. I'm pretty sure she is a manager and that's unfortunate. Today as I was ordering she barked at the woman taking my order, Teresa,to go to break. Then as my friend was ordering she did the same thing. She could have waited until we were done ordering to tell teresa to go to break. So after we were done teresa went to break and sat in the dining room. Then the same manager came out and walked around the dining and then yelled across the room that teresa left her with dirty tables. The manager was down right rude to her employee and it made us uncomfortable having to witness it.Alex S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Waited in the drive through for 20 minutes when there was only 2 cars ahead of us. All we wanted was breadsticks. No apology for the wait at the window.nothingNicole N
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019Just over 30 minutes to wait on a simple order 2 adult plates and a slice of pizza!Mckay C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019Worst service, EVER!! We had to wait over 30 minutes to get our food, then when it came, mine was wrong and it took ANOTHER 10 minutes to get it. There were so many people going up and asking where their food was, and the guy was getting crappy with everyone who asked!! May be my last time there!!! 😡😡😡Krista B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019The people were great. They piece of chicken that is used in the chicken parm duo... Is like a large chicken nugget.Myron W
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019Noodles were dried out/hard. Very little sauce. Disappointed in all 3 meals. Breadsticks were good.Steph
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019I had placed an online order, showed up to pick up my food and had to wait 20 mins past my pick up time. Because my food was not ready, i was late back to work from lunch and actually ended up losing pay for about half of what my order was. This will be the last time i try and do a pick up order for my lunch break.Randall, M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2019Had such a great time. Miracle was super helpful and such a hard workingAmber H.