10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Kokomo
(Displaying 20 out of 67 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Garret is great!! My kids love eating here just to see him!! Great food and experience overall!!Simon d
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019Horrible food. Pizza was burnt and hardly any toppings. Literally no cheese and hardly even sauce in spots. Hardly any pepperoni. Ticket number 1631 and I did take pictures of the food. Just awful. I'm on my lunch break and didn't have time to take it back.Mandy T
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019We frequent Fazolis quite a bit for lunch because it's so close to our job. And we normally have a great experience. But lately there has been one individual who has had an attitude. I'm pretty sure she is a manager and that's unfortunate. Today as I was ordering she barked at the woman taking my order, Teresa,to go to break. Then as my friend was ordering she did the same thing. She could have waited until we were done ordering to tell teresa to go to break. So after we were done teresa went to break and sat in the dining room. Then the same manager came out and walked around the dining and then yelled across the room that teresa left her with dirty tables. The manager was down right rude to her employee and it made us uncomfortable having to witness it.Alex S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Waited in the drive through for 20 minutes when there was only 2 cars ahead of us. All we wanted was breadsticks. No apology for the wait at the window.nothingNicole N
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019Just over 30 minutes to wait on a simple order 2 adult plates and a slice of pizza!Mckay C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019Worst service, EVER!! We had to wait over 30 minutes to get our food, then when it came, mine was wrong and it took ANOTHER 10 minutes to get it. There were so many people going up and asking where their food was, and the guy was getting crappy with everyone who asked!! May be my last time there!!! 😡😡😡Krista B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019The people were great. They piece of chicken that is used in the chicken parm duo... Is like a large chicken nugget.Myron W
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019Noodles were dried out/hard. Very little sauce. Disappointed in all 3 meals. Breadsticks were good.Steph
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019I had placed an online order, showed up to pick up my food and had to wait 20 mins past my pick up time. Because my food was not ready, i was late back to work from lunch and actually ended up losing pay for about half of what my order was. This will be the last time i try and do a pick up order for my lunch break.Randall, M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2019Had such a great time. Miracle was super helpful and such a hard workingAmber H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 20, 2019slow service, dish not properly prepared
service was very slow for a couple of reasons the first one was the front line mngr sent most of the staff to break all at once and then of course they got busy. secondly the store mngr was in the office doing something instead of being out on a register helping.
One of the menu items I ordered was chicken carbanaro when I get home not only did it not have even a single piece of chicken on it was on fettucine noodles instead of the correct spaghetti noodles, Im guessing this was because the drive up cashier prepared our order instead of the person cooking, Needless to say I was not happy 40 dollars for screwed up food is ridiculous. This is the second time in 3 trips in that my order has been jacked up. I don't call in and complain as it does no good and im not driving back into town to get corrected orders all the time gas is to expensive to waste its easier to throw it out and fix myself something else. I will no longer be a customer at the chain and if this is the norm this location wont stay in business much longer. Thank you for your time hope you get it fixedKen A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019Super service, great foodAnthony S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019We've eaten here many times, and I've never been so impressed with the staff. Everyone was attentive and friendly. It's a shame people only want to leave reviews when they want to complain.
Special shout out to Garret, for having a full-blown conversation with my chatty 5-year-old son and giving us high fives on the way out the door.
Keep it up, Fazoli's!Amanda M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019I was shorted four breadsticks on a carryout order, and when I called, the person told me to ask for Mike when I came back about two hours later. Mike gave me eight breadsticks and a lemon ice. Great compensation. Shows they do care. I was impressed.Ken M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 06, 2019Awful. Ordered chicken parmigiana in the drive thru was given baken lasagna. Informed I could bring it back, but was already on my way home. I hate lasagna and ended up throwing it away. Breadsticks were too soft-more like soggy bread. Waste of money. Waste of time. Waste of everything. All I wanted was a refund.Sarah P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 25, 2019This was the worst experience I have ever had at this location. I ordered at the drive up and when I pulled up to the window, I was waited on by “Miracle.” When she handed me my drinks there was pop running all down the side of the cup, I asked her if she could please wipe it off. She looked back and me and stated “I wish I could,” set the drink down and turned her back to me and didn’t come back to the window for atleast a couple minutes while she proceeded to do other things. This was the last thing I was waiting on, and I sat there for a couple more minutes all because I asked for my drink to be wiped off. When she finally came back to the window, the drink she gave me had pop all over the top almost spilling off the top. I asked for some napkins and she walked away and turned her back and never came back to the window for me. This was the worst customer service I have ever received. No customer should ever have to feel like a burden, especially being a frequent customer who spends quite a bit. I will not be back for a whileKelley J
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019Read the whole thing,
I stopped by at lunch after working all night and ordered spaghetti and meatballs and to receive my free brownie. The meal was good and the brownie was in a bag so I took it home, when I opened the bag I only had half a brownie, the picture shows 2 triangle sections but they only gave me one.Brian P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 11, 2019I took my two young daughters there tonight to have dinner. and I will never go back to this location again. There was a young kid working there who was completely obnoxious. He was singing Ridiculous song she was acting up doing everything for your kid for attention he even referred to the cheese to put on top of stinky feet cheese. I could get past his high school games and his annoyingness but I can't get past the fact that he decided it was appropriate to dose it with a young boy who was sitting at a table waiting for his parents. The young boy got freaked out and tried to run away and the guy got up was like oh I'm sorry I'm sorry. But apparently he did not realize that was still inappropriate as he decided it would be a good idea to come try to sit at the table with my daughter. I approached the manager she said I'm sorry I will talk with him. It is completely unacceptable Behavior and I will never go back and I would never allow any of my family members to go back to that locationJennifer S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 08, 2019I sat in the drive-thru for 20 mins and got home missing 6 breadsticksDayna D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 14, 2019No stars. Four separate times we ordered 15 meatball sliders for work at approx 3 pm and EVERY time all you heard out front was complaing..threats to quit. We dont go there anymore.John S