10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's LaFayette
Rating 2.52.5 out of 5 stars
(Based on 51 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 23, 2020I had a great customer service experience with an employee named Nick tonight. You just don't see this kind of etiquette in fast food anymore. I commend him for his ambition and motivation to want to provide a great customer service experience. This kind of work ethic shouldn't go unrecognized or overlooked. Words of recognition are appropriate for this. Thanks!Justin W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 19, 2020Was in drive thru tonight for 43 mins... All we got was 2 kids meals. Have never seen such slow service and the guy operating the drive thru said "here is some extra breadsticks for your wait". Crazy!Brian Benge
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 23, 2019Order was incorrectKathy W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2019Horrible experience trying to order. I would give a zero star rating if I could. A cook from the back shouted to the cashier taking our order that were were going to have to wait 25 minutes because he was the only cook and the orders were piling up. Very unprofessional. Our family of five left the restaurant and went to Pizza Hut down the street.Caleb M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 18, 2019Never got any breadsticks at all.observed male employee enter and exit restroom from kitchen and return to kitchen with same gloves on then enter dining floor. We left! Very disturbing! Hope he did not touch my food😡Patricia D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 16, 2019WAITED OVER 30 MINS FOR FOOD, AND WIFE'S FOOD WAS COLD, AND MY SON'S LASAGNA WAS HARD!! OFFERED NO BREADSTICKS. ALL STAFF DID WAS SIT UP FRONT AND CHATTED LOUDLY.Steven Hall
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2019Carlos was a very polite and helpful server. By far the best service we’ve received at this location!!Cassandra L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019Horrible Customer service and when intold them my food was. Cold they. Took it back and. The employee working. Got a attitude the store was disgusting trash and. Dishes piled on nearly all the tables and trash cans I have a. Picture I can provideJennifer. Doeden
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019Very disappointed tonight. If I could give less than one star, I would. A 25-30 minute wait??? I arrived between 6 and 6:15 and it looked like the entire staff was in a state of confusion and plates of food waiting to be served. I have almost 250 reward points and wanted to use some of them tonight. But there is no way I was waiting 25-30 minutes to be served. Gotta do better than this.Kenny T.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 04, 2019Every time i go to this restaurant Nick (i think) is always so nice and makes me feel like a valued customerKathryn H
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 25, 2019This is a management and staffing related issue. The staff was working hard, but there were not enough of them on hand. It took 30 minutes for our order to arrive at our table. There were not plates, so we were served in aluminum pans. There was not silverware, so we were given carry out plastic ware. Items could not be put in the trash because it was piled high on top. The food was hot and good, and the service excellent. There were not enough workers on hand at 6:30 in the evening on Sunday to handle the load, and there was no sign of management unless they were in the back. We go to this restaurant regularly and this was the worst experience we have ever had there. Again, this should not be blamed on the staff; they were friendly, helpful and efficient.Klinefelter, D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2019There was about ten people in here eating and all the tables were dirty not cleaned off plates stacked ten high covering the trash cans no silverware had to use plastic and the sprite was out all carbonation and I told the manger and she just ignored me she has a poor attitude as one she needs to not be in food service and as the price of my food cost me 12 bucks for a drink and a baked spaghetti ridiculous.Thomas R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 23, 2019No silverware. Had to ask our server and were given plasticware instead. It took 37 minutes to get our food. We were not offered any bread sticks while we waited. At least when we finally got our food it was good.KENT D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 15, 2019The restaurant was backed up with orders and understaffed. I showed them my online order and they said it would be ready in 20 minutes. After 45 minutes I asked how much longer. The gentleman, wasn’t wearing a hat, said they hadn’t started my order yet. I asked to see the manager. The manager said he would start my order but only after I shut up.
The gentleman not wearing a hat gave me my order and proceeded to mock me as I left the restaurant.
Fazoli’s is one of my daughters favorite restaurants. We have never been treated so poorly in this restaurant before. I would like very much to chalk it up to being overwhelmed and understaffed. It is unfortunate that people were hired in high stress situations but clearly do not know how to handle their angerLindsay G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019I just want to say wow everytime I visit his place everyone is genuinely nice. It isn’t like a pushed faked niceness like Chic fil a. The cashier, the cook, and the man sweeping outside was so courteous. When I was pouring my drink with my daughter the man sweeping came to also get a drink and he greeted us with a smile. When the cashier was having an issue putting in my coupon she asked the cook to come help and he did it gladly. I’m just impressed how this place has such a friendly staff. Thanks for making my experience enjoyable. I usually don’t go out of my way to leave feedback!Vanessa B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 30, 2019Seth was not very friendly at all. I have been through the drive through a couple weeks back and dined in this evening. I work in customer service myself and I was not pleased with his. Mike on the other hand was great and super sweet.Tess Finkenbinder
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019This place is discussing dirty !!!! I have pics I would like to send someone this is so unbelievable never in my life have I seen anything like it all the tables are gross staff is unprofessional and slow as hell bathrooms are nasty you can barely find anywhere to even sit downKaren B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019Lisa and Donna were great and were working hard the whole time. I haven’t been to Fazolis in about 6 months. Last time I came here it was all young, lazy kids and the food was not great. I came in today and will continue to come. The food was great, restraunt was clean and the ladies were great.Kirsten A.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019My experience on Friday September 28 was extremely disappointing. We entered the restaurant and it was raining out. The front of the restaurant was like an obstacle course walking on a soaking wet floor with buckets and tubs sitting around catching water from a leaky room. There were 16 people in a “line” and only one cashier who was trying to do everything himself. We finally ordered, paid and went to find a table. It’s no exaggeration when I say every table was either occupied or dirty. We had to clean a table for us to sit at. There were dishes stacked on top of the trash cans so high that they looked like they were going to fall any minute so I stacked our dishes on the floor by the cans. We got our drinks and attempted to get napkins and silverware of which neither was available. Our food arrived and can only be described as blah. Fettuccine was dry barely any sauce and the pizza was like rubber. After a few bites we couldn’t tolerate it any longer and left. I will say the only bright light of the experience was an employee named Nick. He was cashier, food runner, stocking the beverage station all the while giving stellar customer service and with a pleasant smile on his face. This restaurant is lucky to have him. The sad thing is , I was sampling food for a seminar I am conducting in November and was possibly looking into Fazolis catering for 50. Not anymore. Sorry I wasted $30 there.Teresa, D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019I ordered the baked lasagna today. While it was good, it tasted old. Like lasagna that had been made several days before. It def wasn’t fresh, like I normally expect at Fazolis. Def tasted “re-heated”. Breadsticks were hard & dry. They seem very short staffed. As infection control for a large trauma center, they ALL could use to wash their hair, pull it back and wear hairnets! As well as wash their hands between jobs (money handling to passing breadsticks). The only employee who was good was the young black girl. She deserves praise!Amy U