10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's LaFayette
Rating 2.72.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 37 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019I just want to say wow everytime I visit his place everyone is genuinely nice. It isn’t like a pushed faked niceness like Chic fil a. The cashier, the cook, and the man sweeping outside was so courteous. When I was pouring my drink with my daughter the man sweeping came to also get a drink and he greeted us with a smile. When the cashier was having an issue putting in my coupon she asked the cook to come help and he did it gladly. I’m just impressed how this place has such a friendly staff. Thanks for making my experience enjoyable. I usually don’t go out of my way to leave feedback!Vanessa B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 30, 2019Seth was not very friendly at all. I have been through the drive through a couple weeks back and dined in this evening. I work in customer service myself and I was not pleased with his. Mike on the other hand was great and super sweet.Tess Finkenbinder
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019This place is discussing dirty !!!! I have pics I would like to send someone this is so unbelievable never in my life have I seen anything like it all the tables are gross staff is unprofessional and slow as hell bathrooms are nasty you can barely find anywhere to even sit downKaren B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019Lisa and Donna were great and were working hard the whole time. I haven’t been to Fazolis in about 6 months. Last time I came here it was all young, lazy kids and the food was not great. I came in today and will continue to come. The food was great, restraunt was clean and the ladies were great.Kirsten A.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019My experience on Friday September 28 was extremely disappointing. We entered the restaurant and it was raining out. The front of the restaurant was like an obstacle course walking on a soaking wet floor with buckets and tubs sitting around catching water from a leaky room. There were 16 people in a “line” and only one cashier who was trying to do everything himself. We finally ordered, paid and went to find a table. It’s no exaggeration when I say every table was either occupied or dirty. We had to clean a table for us to sit at. There were dishes stacked on top of the trash cans so high that they looked like they were going to fall any minute so I stacked our dishes on the floor by the cans. We got our drinks and attempted to get napkins and silverware of which neither was available. Our food arrived and can only be described as blah. Fettuccine was dry barely any sauce and the pizza was like rubber. After a few bites we couldn’t tolerate it any longer and left. I will say the only bright light of the experience was an employee named Nick. He was cashier, food runner, stocking the beverage station all the while giving stellar customer service and with a pleasant smile on his face. This restaurant is lucky to have him. The sad thing is , I was sampling food for a seminar I am conducting in November and was possibly looking into Fazolis catering for 50. Not anymore. Sorry I wasted $30 there.Teresa, D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019I ordered the baked lasagna today. While it was good, it tasted old. Like lasagna that had been made several days before. It def wasn’t fresh, like I normally expect at Fazolis. Def tasted “re-heated”. Breadsticks were hard & dry. They seem very short staffed. As infection control for a large trauma center, they ALL could use to wash their hair, pull it back and wear hairnets! As well as wash their hands between jobs (money handling to passing breadsticks). The only employee who was good was the young black girl. She deserves praise!Amy U
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019First of all, our meals were great.
My main reason for writing is the young man that was in the dining room working. Clearing tables, and general clean up. He also brought out some meals I noticed to customers.
He struck up a conversation with us, explaining I looked like one of his teachers,he said he had been in special education classes.
We were so impressed with him. He was so polite, attentive of anything we might need. He smiled. We noticed he was very helpful to other customers. I would return just to visit with him again.
I hope he is compensated well for his work ethics, bc it certainly shows he cares about doing a great job.
We did not catch his name...but he mentioned he lived with his mom, and mentioned the town of Rossville.
Please tell him what a great job he is doing, and he impressed customers.
Thank you.Jeanne S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Waited 25 minutes to get cold food.Brad N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2019I would rate it as a minus 3 stars if I could. Just wanted to let you know that I just purchased a classic sampler and it had to be the worst meal I have ever purchase from any restaurant. All three entree's were still cold, they were not even luke warm. I knew when I ordered and received the meal within minutes that it must have been sitting on the counter waiting before I even entered the store. I will never let myself pay that much for a meal of that quality again. I know I will never stop at any Fazoli's. There is no need for you to respond.Cindy R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2019Terrible customer service. The manager was yelling at the the employees in front of guests. I would not want him as my manager as he doesn’t show any qualities that relate to a manager. They were not busy, but we’re behind 8 tickets on getting orders out to tables. There were more dirty tables in the lobby than clean ones available. We ordered our food at 6:43pm (per our receipt), but did not receive the food until 7:20 pm... 37 minutes to receive our food.
We watched 3 different families get a refund as they had already waited over 30 minutes for their food, and it hadn’t arrived to their table yet.
We will not be coming back to this location as this service was terrible.Shelbie S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2019The service time has been terrible, and the dining area was a mess. No plates picked up at all. The manager was berating an employee from the kitchen while she stood in the counter area about a messed up order and saying it was not his fault. All patrons were able to hear this.Ray J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 18, 2019Very crowded when our group of 8 arrived. Figured we wouldn’t get many breadsticks, service would be slow, etc. But thanks to the SUPERB service of Davida (sp?), we had the best experience we’ve ever had at Fazoli’s!Rochelle G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 05, 2019We had a great experience. A sweet lady brought us breadsticks as soon as we sat down which really helped with our hungry 3 year old. She promptly took away the dishes when we finished and was very friendly. Clean place with good food and service.Kim K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 2019It was busy, but waited over 30 minutes for our food and when the manager, very rudely, dropped it off, she didn’t even apologize for the wait. I asked for a side of alfredo and she walked back up to the counter and proceeded to “forget” it. So 5 minutes later I walked up to get it myself. My daughter & I frequent this Fazoli’s and this was an awful experience!Lacey B.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 19, 2019Food and service great. Bathrooms filthy. Waste containers overflowing with trash. Toilet paper rolls empty. Trash bin outside front door overflowing.Peggy B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019Went in today and I must say. The staff working Sunday May 5th was incredible. Everyone was so friendly and seemed genuinely happy to help! Keep up the good work!Nicole P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019I've always enjoyed my visits to Fazoli's but the new $5 lunch deal is outstanding.Ken T.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019These guys are great! My order has been correct each time and I've ordered special requests with almost every order.Dee Dee B.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Good food great price.Kim Donnoe V.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great customer service. Friendly and clean restaurant.Carla A.