Fazoli's Marion - Indiana
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Marion - Indiana
Rating 2.72.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 94 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2019Food was cold. No other breadsticks were offered. Please make it better.Anna S
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 13, 2019Very disturbing to see a woman cooking with no hair net on, ordered Blackened Shrimp and Chicken, no blackened what so ever, 1st time and last time. SadGeorge G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2019FriendlyMark F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2019Great customer serviceJames B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019It took 15 minutes just to place our order because they only used one register and it was extremely busy. It then took 25 minutes to get our food. The wall next to our table was very dirty.Angela D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019crappy service and bread sticksbarbara h
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019Customer service was terrible. We waited 25 min for food and requested extra breadsticks 3 times before we finally got them. Manager was not friendly. Only 4 other tables in restaurant. Food was good when we FINALLY got it.Trisha K.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 17, 2019I’m inside the restaurant waiting for my order and girl was giving out breadsticks and just walk right by me.Gregory
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019Great customer serviceJessica H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019The staff treats us like family.Kyla W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019Great placeLisa J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019The staff was very friendly. I enjoyed my visit.Kevin W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019Bad experience. We had to wait 30 minutes for food everyone was confused. They very disorganized they had duplicates numbers didn't know who was getting what. Server's was not wearing gloves. Didn't talk to manager because she was so busy. Everyone was stressed out and confused. Meanwhile waiting for food we witnessed a food preparer open a bag with her Mouth. Don't know why she didn't have a knife or scissors. While standing their waiting on our food the server almost hit us with their tray and said watch your heads. This was the worst experience I've ever had their. They need to have a meeting and discuss how to have better communication skills and better organization. I understand everyone can have a bad day but opening food with your Mouth was very unsanitary.Pamela Kennedy s
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019We waited for 30 minutes for our food. While waiting, we noticed the employees seemed to be confused, lost, stressed, and no actual teamwork. Seemed like nobody knew what they were doing or what was going on, things were getting mixed up. People were in street clothes (assuming they were new?)
We did not like how a cook had opened a bag of food product with their MOUTH!
Also, why are those passing out the food and touching the plates not wearing gloves? Tonight was a chaotic mess it looked like.
To make things flow smoother, can I suggest making up a "Position Flow Chart" per shift or busiest hours of the day. I honestly felt bad and wanted to jump in and help sort things out. It was ridiculousAundreya W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019We love Fazoli’s; however, our experience tonight was truly disappointing. We should have left before even ordering but we chose to stay bc we understand things don’t always go according to plan. But tonight is a night we would not encourage anyone to go to the Marion fazoli’s! The two gentlemen running the register were so rude - not only to us but to others that were in front of us. We ordered our food and couldn’t find a clean table to sit at. We had to go ask for our breadsticks only for the young man working the counter to drop them on the counter and pick them up and put them in a wrapper and hand them to us. Next we get our order and they forgot the garlic butter sauce we ordered for one of our kids. So we asked o e of the two young kids working the register and delivering food if we could have some please.... we sat for 10 minutes so my husband decided to go to the counter and ask.... he stood for another 10-15 minutes waiting on a small thing of garlic butter. By the time he got back his food was cold and so was our sons who was waiting on the garlic butter sauce. It would be a different story is they were busy but there were 2 other families in there at the time we were..... truly disappointed and not worth spending 35.00 on food we didn’t eat bc of not getting everything or it was cold.Lindsey S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019Gabe was exceptional, this was our best experience at fazolis. We usually visit fort wayne but we in town visiting family and this is where our daughter chose to celebrate her birthday. Not the cleanest but their friendly service more then made up for it.Erica G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 14, 2019Poor service due to low number of staff. Food was cold and dried out. No parmesan cheese available.James E.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019NOT FRIENDLY /fettuccine tastes bad couldn't eatWanetta R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019The only reason I rated one star instead of zero is because it wasn’t an option. When we got to the drive thru there were four cars ahead of us so we expected a small wait, but ended up waiting almost an hour in line. When we finally got up to the window, we waited nearly ten minutes for one order of spaghetti and a drink. I would understand if they were busy inside, but they were not as the parking lot was not busy at all. I usually don’t complain about waits because I understand that back ups can happen as I work in retail. However, waiting over an hour with only four cars in line for one order of spaghetti is not okay. The food was good, but not worth waiting in line for over an hour.Jaycee, L.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 20, 2019My family often enjoys dinner here as we love the environment and the food is always great! Unfortunately tonight our experience was not so great. We entered the store and asked for a moment to go over what the kids wanted before ordering and the lady at the counter was very snappy and rude. She seemed annoyed that they were going over the menu. When taking our order she continuously checked her smart watch and was texting while we were ordering. We ended up getting charged for the wrong things because she was so distracted. Very upsetting experience.Kyra Y