10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Mishawaka
(Displaying 20 out of 74 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019Order was partially correct - wrong pasta and broccoli was addedKat, S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Dalayna, at the front register was FANTASTIC! It is not easy, sometimes, to be ‘the face’. Dalayna was perfect! And greetings even came from the person working in the kitchen... loved the group ‘family’ atmosphere! Thank you!Heather GD
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019Dalayna took my order and I wanted to acknowledge what a incredible worker she is. She was on the spot seeing if you needed bread sticks, take dirty dishes, cleaning tables while no one was up front placing orders. I normally don't go to this location since I live in Elkhart. I hardly ever see young people or any age so ambitious at any restaurant and not expecting tips. Hope you realize and appreciate the job this young lady does. I know I did!Susan B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019Worst customer service. I ordered one thing and got a totally different meal which I couldn’t eat because I’m vegetarian and they gave me something with sausage and meatball. I want my money back.Ale sanchez
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 26, 2019Doesn't rate one star. Slow service. Had to wait for cook to notice me and send out cashier. When I asked for breadsticks while I waited. Given shocked face by cashier who grudgingly gave me dry sticks. Last staw was baked spaghetti had a tiny pinch of cheese. I can pay $3 more down the street at sit down restaurant with 2 sides. I get much better food almost as fast with cheese covering the plate. Goodbye I will not be back.Mary B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019We ordered at the drive-thru and did not receive all of the items we paid for. Then we found a piece of plastic in one of the pasta dishes.Rebecca W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019$30 worth of takeout, get home 3 breadsticks have what appears to be mold. I check reviews which are all horrible food goes in the trash. Never againJJ
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019We had an absolutely terrible experience. The place smelled like a dirty bathroom. We paid over $20 to wait for over 10 minutes. We received cold food, like truly cold; both my and my spouse's pasta dishes tasted like they had been taken out of a refrigerator, not an oven. We had to wait even longer after our cold food arrived to receive breadsticks, and the manager who delivered them didn't say two words or ask how our food was, so we could tell him. My spouse wanted to make me feel better, because I was so upset by our experience, and bought three chocolate chip cookies. The cookies quite literally had a cardboard aftertaste. It was wretched. We were so disappointed, and the management remained so aloof that we just left our food on the table and went to the nearby Taco Bell. We won't be returning to Fazoli's after this experience. It was absolutely horrendous.Bobby P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019Salads that were given to me and my wife or two days old past the expiration date on the top and I receive the complete wrong I ordered the ultimate sampler got a plate full of pennedean Newell
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019I ordered the three cheese tortellini for something different but was pretty disappointed. It was very salty, plus the chicken was not the greatest. Then I was sorry I didn't get lasagna. 😩Linda A
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019The meal was fine. The bread sticks were saturated in butter (too greasy). AND-- the silverware was disgustingly filthy! I used the plastic ware that sitting in the utensil rack.Jim C
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019As I'm waiting in the drive thru to order my food I watched your worker in the back (inside the building) smoking. Very classy. It was a manager because they were wearing a black shirt not like the normal employees.Nona
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2019We have been here many times but today it is bad. Very dirty, staff acted like we were bothering them by being here. Drink machine was out of service, bathrooms were so bad we would not let our kids us them. There was no clean forks,when I asked for one I was told "there are plastic ones just use them" I love Fazoli's but will not be back to this one.Tracy B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019I keep trying to come back but there is no consistency with the food. Every time I go there it is different today I only got a half order of chicken alfredo? Why are the portions so different every time I go there? It is not worth the money I spent to get a few spoonfuls of pasta.Jennifer Mattingly
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 07, 2019This is the second I've ordered a Strawberry Spinach and Bacon Salad. The problem is there's NO Spinach in it. Last summer I ate this salad every day. It was one of my favorites from Fazoli's. But now, not so much. Not happy about this at all!!!Amy S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019Watched/listened to someone get fired up front. There was alot of cussing from the employees. Most employees just sat around while one kind woman was helping us. It was a very rough experience.Andrea L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 19, 2019We had been boycotting Fazolis for 2 years because of poor service, but gave in and tried it last week and since the entire staff had changed, it was ok. We went back tonight and when I put Parmesan on my dish, it came out what looked like moldy. I took it to the counter to complain, but was told that it was only the spray cleaner that is used to clean the tables and it sometimes gets into the cheese. This was the manager on duty who told me this. I guess fazolis is off our eat out list again.Roger S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 16, 2019Waited a very long time for food and never got any breadsticks. We were told they would be right out multiple times which never happened within the whole hour of waiting. Also got several hot food items served to us cold.Cassandra B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 12, 2019If i could give minus stars I would Its the first time im my life i have pasta cooked in plain water the orders are wrong my husband just pulled the lettuce stalk out if his salad , bread sticks are dry . We loce Fazolis and usually go to the Roseland location. I have had the smallest portions of inedible. The meals are not the cheapest for the tiny portions of bad food and terrible serviceTracey Long-humble
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 08, 2019Ordered our food, sat here waiting for 30 minutes on our food, that didn't come out. Went to front desk and asked and they said they ran out of chicken. Rude. Didn't let us know, and now we will be late for our class. 35minutes later our food came out cold to the touch and the chicken was completely missing on both dishes. I spoke with manager and he was less than helpful. Very disappointed and left without eating.Charlene H