10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Muncie
(Displaying 20 out of 139 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019I eat here often, usually ordering the chicken carbonara, so I'm used to knowing what it should look and taste like.
I just spent $30 because this is what I was craving. It's crap. I don't know what "Smoky Chicken Carbonara" is, as listed on my receipt, but I certainly didn't order this.
After I spent 17 minutes in the drive thru...finally get home, try to eat said crap, and no energy to deal with it. So yeah. Thanks for topping off an already difficult day.Val F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019Super helpful and friendly at the counter!Stevie B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019Stevie was incredibly kind and patientOwen W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019The counter order taker was very nice. Server never came back to check up. The baked lasagna was almost uneatable. Thin breadlike strips of overdone breadlike pasta. . I'm sorry but I almost never do a review. It was really bad. I won't recommend it or going back.Gerald N
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019Muncie Fazoli's rocks! They are always willing to help others. Ball State University Staff Council partners with the Versiti Blood Center. They have blood drives on campus. Muncie's Fazoli's is always willing to donate breadsticks for those who donate. THANK YOU!Judy S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 27, 2019Bad experience. Cold food. Took 25 min to get food after ordered. Had to repeatedly ask for bread sticksLee Ann p
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019Ordered regular chicken Alfredo. The meal was served lukewarm at best. Ordered chicken Parmesan fries that were served to a different table. She almost set our food on another table but they refused our food so she served us the food and we had to ask again for our fries. We asked for the chicken Alfredo to be remade. It was smaller and had hardly any sauce on it. It was warmer, but still not hot enough to eat. We took a couple bites of our food and then left because the experience was such a letdown.
It was very clear that the staff was overwhelmed. Every table was occupied by food or trash.Katie K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019From what I could eat of the food it was fine but I went through the drive through and was not given any utensils to eat the food with. I ended up having to throw away the ultimate sampler that I bought because I had no way to eat it. I wasted 8.49 on it I was told that the store was short staffed at the time and that is why it took so long to receive my order in the first place.James Rodriguez
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019Ordered a Chicken Broccoli Penne baked pasta. There was no chicken in it. Just tomatoes, broccoli, pasta, and sauceSpencer M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019I don’t visit this restaurant often but I can see a significant decline in quality over the years. Tonight’s was the worst - to the point of my family couldn’t eat it. We had two chicken Alfredo’s and one tortellini with chicken. The Alfredo sauce appeared to have been sitting for a while and was starting to separate. Almost to the point of being gritty. The chicken was what really made it awful. The chicken was very dark and too leathery to eat. It seriously looked like it had been cooked in a deep fryer. My husband and I have both worked in restaurants and I can’t see how this food ever made it onto the plate. It will be a long time before I think Fazolis for dinner is a good idea again.Ashley W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019My friend and I dined at the Muncie, Indiana around 5.Ordered our food and sat down waited for our dinner. And the young man who brought our food out was such a nice man.Our food was great, as always. As we were leaving a woman came by our table and she asked if we had enjoyed our dinner and I said it was really good and I started to tell her about the young man who brought out the food was so pleasant.As we were talking the server passed by she asked me if it was him? Yes.She said his name is Fabian, and she said he's a great employee he is.I agree with her.Anytime I get service I try to tell the manager.Linda A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019I want to recognize an employee name Mariiah who was serving an elderly gentleman and he was being very difficult she never lost her patience she was kind she smiled and treated him with great respect even though he was being very difficult to deal with. She was awesome!Rise P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019This place is awful. I've been there once before and we waited 30 minutes for food. This time, with only 2 tables seated, food took 15 minutes. Breadsticks another 5 (although I saw employees eating breadsticks on their breaks). The plate/bowl I was given had burnt food on the handle from a previous use. The dishes tray was piling up on the trash stand, and 2 or 3 employees passed it and just let it be. Most employees were too busy having personal conversations to clean the dining room. Finally, a young lady who had the headset on (assumed she was running drive-up) came out a bussed all the tables, emptied the trash and took the dish tubs that were very full back. The drink bar was filthy - and again, at least 2 employees used it but never picked up. The young lady (tall, thin, black) was doing everything! She tried to get help from the others but had to ask at least twice. I wasn't the only one waiting. The dining room was empty except for me, and the waited at least 15 mins for her food. And - when I came in, one of the employees at the counter when to a register. I had to ask "down there?" And while she was taking my order, she was having a conversation and didn't hear what I was saying and had to ask again. I would like a certificate for a free meal - this was ridiculous. And the young lady that did everything - promote her.Mark S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 11, 2019Okay I don’t to come off mean or rude, and I wouldn’t even write this if it were the only time it’s happened. My girlfriend and I went to your Muncie location and ordered 2 baked spaghettis, 2 small drinks, 2 Caesar salads, and 13 breadsticks. We ordered at 6:15. We didn’t get our food until 7:05. I’ve only gone to this Fazoli’s 3 times, the first one was on the Fourth of July, and it still took a while to get our food. Then I returned a week later to get some more, and it was busy, but it took around a half hour that day to get our food. Not only did it take almost an hour to get our food, we weren’t discounted, refunded, or anything like that. We also didn’t get utensils, napkins, Caesar dressing or croutons for our salad. I work in the restaurant business so I get that it can get quite hectic around dinner time. However if I took 50 minutes to get food out, let alone at a fast food restaurant, I would be fired, or have my job threatened. It’s been messy each time I’ve gone there. I’ve been nothing but nice since I’ve gone. And trust me with today, there were multiple customers who were waiting for a long time. While your staff seemed willing to work hard, it looked like they had no idea how to work and operate a restaurant. I think we both know who that falls on. I am not sure I want to go back when I could easily spend the money I did to make everything you guys did plus have a ton of leftovers. I would really love a response and some sort of explanation as to how this problem can be fixed. I don’t want to see places die because it isn’t properly ran on the inside. Again, if this were just a one time thing, I would be more understanding. I hope you can get things figured out before no one starts coming back.Patrick, M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019I was already frustrated with placing my order through the mobile AND desktop before I even got my food. Had my order ready to go, logged in and established my location, then discovered the prices had gone up drastically and some items were removed from the cart. I had to go through the process 3 times, before it finally worked as it should and I was able to checkout. Even then, I couldn't update the number of guests past 1. It is the most horribly designed and bug-filled online checkout I've experienced in a long while.
My order was scheduled for Pronto Pick UP at 6 pm. Had to sit there for another 15 minutes past for my order, and not one single employee acknowledged us the entire time we were waiting there. It took me 15 minutes to place my order online, another 25 to wait for my Pronto Pick UP time, and then another 15 minutes waiting past my pick up time for "fast food". I could have had a meal in a sit-down restaurant faster than this.
Got home, realize none of the bread sticks that accompanied the meals were included. The lasagna that came with my sampler, as well as the lasagna meal were extremely al dente, to the point where both servings were unappetizing. The fettuccine was al dente, and most of the noodles were stuck together. The individual portions for the sampler were very small, and certainly not worth the $8.49 I paid for it. The pizza slices were placed upside down in the box.
Overall, the experience was incredibly frustrating and the food was not remotely good. I don't typically go out of my way to provide feedback, but I was very upset with the service and quality of food I was provided. I can overlook one or two small things, but this frustrated me to the point that I don't care to go take my business here.Jessi M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019Food was excellent and service was fast!
The manager was friendly and made our visit a pleasurable one! *****CharlieO
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019I can't give any stars for a rating, but it seems to be a required answer, so 1 star.
I placed my order, 08/05/19 # AAA2AHHT2AECU at 7:46:27 pm, finally at 8:06 pm, my order was brought to my table. 20 minute wait for 1 dish of Baked Ziti w/meat sauce.
Before leaving, I asked for a comment card and no one seemed to know what that was, I was told for any comments "GO ONLINE TO FAZOLIS.COM". The manager wasn't to be found so I couldn't talk about this before leaving.Ollie W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019Disproportionate portion sizes. I paid $5.50 a dbl spaghetti, while my guest ordered 2 slices of pizza and a $2.00 side of spaghetti that was the same size as my dbl.Gee, H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2019Horrible service through the drive-thru. My order was missing the chicken parm fries I paid for. Three members of the staff were sitting in the Drive-Thru station sitting around and talking and not working and it took forever to get my orderMisty K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019After a mixup with my food I came in with my recipet and the Manager Laurie and Q were so helpful nice and really pleasant. The restaurant was clean and just really welcoming. Q has bright personality and will do awesome!! Laurie is an awesome manager and enjoyed talking with her. I'll be back!Ashly Rose