10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Muncie
Rating 3.13.1 out of 5 stars
(Based on 180 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 27, 2020Great customer service from LoriDebbie
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 26, 2020Great customer service from Laura!Tiffany H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 25, 2020Good job LexiOwen w
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 22, 2020The meal was great. The service was excellent. Alexis A. Or Lexi as she prefers to be called tended to my every need and even came by to offer more breadsticks. I will be back.Rick M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 21, 2020My husband and I go here a lot we think we have the best store manager her name is Lori Siri always makes us feel welcome like we’re friends or family we think you are lucky to have her I know we are .Cherryll Jennings
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 21, 2020My wife and I enjoy having lunch here. Laura does a great job of making you feel welcome.Chris W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 19, 2020We visited Fazolis Sunday afternoon, January 19, 2020. The restaurant was extremely busy. The line to order went super fast. I was shocked that there were actually clean tables to sit at, without having to clean up the last persons trash!! This rarely happens anywhere!! The employees were all friendly. We spoke to Laurie when she was working in the lobby. She takes pride in the restaurant and her crew and it really shows! She definitely made this meal a positive experience for my family! Most fast food restaurants need to take a lesson from Laurie and the employees at this Fazolis! Thanks Laurie and crew!!Tara L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 18, 2020Paid around $10 for one spaghetti with marinara and a drink. Outrageous! Ordered dry breadsticks and they were hard as a rock and crunchy. I couldn't even eat half of one. Employees at Drive-Thru were friendly.Kylee K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 17, 2020Food came out quick and Laura was super friendly and offered us extra breadsticks and checked on us multiple times.Emily W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 12, 2020Laura provides excellent customer service today was very friendly and made sure we were taken care ofBrittany ,b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 11, 2020If i could give it 0 stars that’s exactly what i would do. Got in the drive thru paid and my receipt time stamped 8:24:40 pm i waited until i finally got my food at 8:39 pm. Mind you i only got the penne basil chicken and side salad. And had to repeat my order twice through the intercom and once at the window. Still got everything wrong. Very disappointed. The staff now days has went down hill dramatically.Kelsee l
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 11, 2020Laura was really nice and helped usBreanna R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 02, 2020It was horrible. Waited forever in line. The drive thru lady was hanging out the window looking at a phone with the car that was in the drive thru. The whole time we was in line. They had no clue where one of the employees was at.. The lady at the front asked the lady in the back. And she was like who? Just over all bad. Need more people. I understand good help if hard to find. And getting people to work is hard as well. But went there cause my sister from outta state wanted breadsticks..we left before our order was even taken after standing in line for bout 15 mins. Went and had bread sticks at a pizza placeSunshine L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 31, 2019We ordered Fazolis for dinner on our way home (we live 30 mins away). When I got home to my chicken parmigiana it had raw chicken on it. I cut off the bad piece and tasted the other end of the chicken and it tasted very foul. The last time we were there our service wasn’t very good either with cold food. I’m seriously disgusted with the raw chicken and it’s very unsafe. Probably won’t be back for a long time, and we love fazolis. Sad.Jordan S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 29, 2019Absolutely horrible experience trying to place a order through the drive thru right now as I write this! First of all I sat at the order speaker for over 30 mins before finally waiting in line right now behind 1 car for over 20 mins, along with the fact there's literally 3 cars here in the parking lot so they can't be busy inside. Smh just a horrible experience for a restaurant I use to love. Probably won't be back....Phillip
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 28, 2019When we arrived it was extremely packed. Several workers up front. When we went to sit it was several empty places trashed everywhere. We asked if someone would clean. One worker was rude about it and cleaned it. When we arrived our food was not correct. No one offered to remake we just took food off that was requested off. My meal had a LARGE amount of plastic in it. Huge! My boyfriend could of choked if it wasn’t paying attention. Let the cashier know, everyone (workers) gave me a rude look as if I was the blame. We wait for awhile before getting our fixed meal so I went up to check on it. The cashier gave it rudely not letting me know my plate was extremely hot due to it being baked. It was a horrible service. The manger had on Different uniform.(which I assume was manger) was working her tale off as I was observing and cashiers just joking around at front desk. This was unacceptable. Very disappointed in Fazoils.Schailee N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 28, 2019Took over 25 mins to get our food. There wasn't even any special orders. Worker was even apologetic about the wait. There was a family that came in 15 mins after us of 8 and got there food right after us. That was more reasonable timingSkiveta B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 28, 2019My chicken fettuccine alfredo had like 4 pieces of chicken on it and it was so watery it was soup!Stephanie M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 09, 2019Ordered a $9 meal with no meat and it is covered in bacon. Got it to go and now I’m home all the way across town with food I can’t eat.
This is not the first time this has happened.Jasmine S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019Laura R. gave us lots of breadsticks and was super duper nice.Reiley H