10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Shelbyville
Rating 2.52.5 out of 5 stars
(Based on 40 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 11, 2020Horrible experience from first walking in the door.
The order taker at the register was in Lala land. I placed my order and stood there for a couple minutes as the order taker disappeared to the back and finally came back, looked at me me and said can I help you? This man just took my order!! I had to ask twice for my cup to get my drink.
As I proceed to the soda machine I notice that it looks like it had never been cleaned before!
So I get my drink and my utensils and finally find a clean table after searching the whole dinning room, there was only one other couple inside. Well sit down and have to go to the bathroom, let’s just say, I should have left then, the urinal was over flowing on the floor and water everywhere. I managed to make it out of the bathroom to only find that an employee had removed my drink and utensils from the only clean table I found at the beginning!!
Well I mentioned it to an employee who then just turned and walked away! Not even bothering to say, “I’m sorry, can I get you another cup”. So I went back to the front counter and boom they were all in the back having a discussion that was not needed to be heard by customers.
So I helped my self to a new cup after not being acknowledged by the entire staff. After what felt like an eternity my food was brought to me, oh yeah I wasn’t given a order # at the counter at first either!
I order the Penne pasta and made it a meal with the drink and Caesar salad. Well the salad was nothing but chunks of lettuce and a handful of cheese. I had to ask for breadsticks because none was given when food brought. I was only able to eat a bit of the salad and pasta cause it was horrible!! No one followed up after bringing my food.
I didn’t even bothering asking for a manager, because a good manager would never let any of this happen from the get go!
I spent $12 for a meal that was truly the worst dining experience I have ever experienced, and myself being a restaurant GM!! They said part is, I decided to spend my money, my time at your restaurant, and I made the wrong choice!
I believe if the health department made a surprise inspection, this restaurant would be shut down!
This needs serious attention!!
I feel I needed to share this experience with you to see what is going on inside this restaurant!!
I Wanted to give you an opportunity to review this before I shared with my friends and family about the horrible and disgusting restaurant experience I had, so none of them would experience what I did.
Thanks for your time!Doug, M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2019Guy taking our order was pushy and not friendly at all. There were no lids, napkins, or silverware. When we told the manger he ignored us. Waited forever for food.Katie L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2019I am not sure we will ever visit this location again. Orders were wrong. Food was cold. Every table needed cleaned off.
Not writing off the franchise, but this location is a blemish on your corporation's name.
Have had similar experiences at this locale in the past, but this one broke me.Chad S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2019We were served our meals without any breadsticks. When I asked about the bread the employee said that some were being made. We waited for awhile and then started eating our meal. Still no bread. The customers behind us got the bread first and we left without having any bread offered to us.Tyler J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 02, 2019I generally love your food, but this experience bordered on unsafe. The crew working was doing their best and just not getting it done. Everything was dirty, we waited 30 minutes for our food, and almost all of it was cold. When we sat down 4other tables were waiting and all the food for all 5 tables came out at once. Honestly could see there being health code violations going on. It was disturbing.Bob B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019The manager on duty was great and helped ensure that I got my daughters meal for 99¢. I could tell the crew was understaffed but they still did a fantastic job helping all of their customers.Lillian R.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019The food is always great anytime I place an order. Although, anytime I try to order a Cherry Coke in drive thru I'm always given a hard time. I have reached out to the company in the past regarding this issue and recieved an email back from the CEO stating that he would speak with management at this location and I would not have this issue again. It still happens every time I come through. Today, the employee proceeded to argue with me that he was instructed by the GM to not offer Cherry Coke in the drive thru. I'm assuming because they do not have a freestyle machine in the back. I work in retail and know that it's not always ideal to stop what you are doing, but I also know how to give good customer service so that customers will want to come back. I appreciate all the hard work from the staff at the Shelbyville location. Sometimes a girl just needs some Cherry Coke.Kristy C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 20, 2019One of the worst experiences I've had it fazoli's there's four or five dirty tables here that have dishes on them there are several tables at one of the condiments are filled wait staff was rude and not very attentive had to wait 15 minutes or breadsticks should have came with my order. Even the Coca-Cola freestyle machine was out of over half of the options for drinks. I'm not very happy and I won't be back to this location if I come back to any location at all. My phone number is 3175862929 if you would like to talk to me about my experience. My order number was 7002. For $27 for two people and a child for lunch I would expect a little better service than this.Robert,M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Cashier had horrible customer service ,just stood there and stared at us, not one word. didn’t know how to ring up a simple penne with meat sauce, ended up ringing up a penne with chicken add meat sauce and ended up with dish that had tomato’s and broccoli in it.. waited 20+ minutes for food to arrive and didn’t get our salads until our meals came. Food tasted horrible and breadstick tasted like bread with no seasoning. Spent $30 for 3 people for food that was less than exceptional! I’ll visit this fazolis location again.Candace, v
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019Pop machine was out of all drinks except Coke and Sprite. No salads available. I ordered fettuccine and it came out like warm. At least the breadsticks were still good.Hila C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019I just wanted to thank Wesley for taking care of me today, he was very kind and had a great positive attitude and personality! I reached to grab my money after I told him I wasn’t aware the drink costed almost $2 extra and he said “don’t worry about it” and paid for my whole meal. I thanked him and told him he shouldn’t have done that. This world needs more people like him! Then he went out of the way to write “pass the kindness on when you get the chance.” :) This made my whole entire day and left a smile on my face and I hope he sees this because I want him to know I’m so appreciative!Evita K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 06, 20192 young men were working very hard by themselvesStephanie, K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019Very disappointed. Ordered a salad as one of our entrees. It was missing the bacon that was supposed to be on it. This was not mentioned to us at time of ordering or when it was bought to table. I went to the counter and inquired. I was told that they were "out at the moment". In addition, when the spaghetti entrees arrived, we realized we forgot silverware. My husband went to get it and there was one fork available and several knives. He asked for silverware and was told they would get some. After sitting there waiting for silverware, I went for a refill and again inquired. I was told that they were just put in the dishwasher and it would probably be another minute. After a couple of minutes, they replenished the forks. A party of 2 was leaving when we arrived and another family of four was just finishing up. A family of 4 ordered just ahead of us. No other patrons. Food was good, but the fail with silverware and bacon was an issue. They didn't even offer plastic so that we could begin eating.Teresa M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019Tables were dirty. Our table smelled like a sour dish rag. The restrooms were a mess. We had to go to the counter to get more bread sticks. We do not have a Fazoli's close to us, so when we see one we would get excited. We always enjoyed dinning there. So very disappointed this time. We would have to give it a second thought now...sorry.Ken G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019I have been sitting in the drive thru for over 30 minutes. If I hadn’t paid already, I would have left long ago.Sky H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019Stopped in for dinner on Tuesday, August 6. The staff were short handed, and the drink dispenser out of order. The two young men who were working apologized profusely, brought drinks to us, and prepared our meal, served promptly. These two young men managed to cook and serve everyone in the restaurant without delay, and were friendly and helpful. The service was actually better than some nights with a full crew! By the time we left, additional crew members were coming in, but these two young men deserve recognition for a job well done!Vicki H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019Worst experience this deserves NO stars! I normally only right good reviews but something has to be done at this store. It was dirty. The girl that took our order rolled her eyes multiple times while taking our order. Went to get our drinks they were out of most flavors. Had to to ask for plastic silverware because all the forks still had food on them. There was a dirty dish rag on the counter by the lids. We never got breadsticks. When our food came they messed up our order completely because they were out of lasagna so they substituted but did it wrong. I ordered the meatball sliders which came with no meat sauce. We took it up and the questioned me like I was wrong I had to show them the picture to prove it’s suppose to have red sauce. All off the orders barely had any sauce. We recently moved to this town. We eat Fazoli’s all the time in Muncie Indiana and it’s never been like this.Alissa, P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019I went through the drive-thru and the young man assisting me was very friendly and polite. He said thank you and your welcome, which is a rarity in most restaurants these days. He wasn’t wearing as name tag so I don’t know his name but wanted to let someone know he’s an asset to your company.Lori B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 15, 2019Signage says OPEN.
HOURS SAY 10:30 am.
It’s 10:55 and I’ve been waiting for 15 minutes and no one has unlocked the door.Moulton. Tiffany.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019Ordered a sandwich and pasta. Waited over 30 minutes for it. Absolutely ridiculous! Won’t be back!Ali E