10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Shelbyville
(Displaying 20 out of 32 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Cashier had horrible customer service ,just stood there and stared at us, not one word. didn’t know how to ring up a simple penne with meat sauce, ended up ringing up a penne with chicken add meat sauce and ended up with dish that had tomato’s and broccoli in it.. waited 20+ minutes for food to arrive and didn’t get our salads until our meals came. Food tasted horrible and breadstick tasted like bread with no seasoning. Spent $30 for 3 people for food that was less than exceptional! I’ll visit this fazolis location again.Candace, v
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019Pop machine was out of all drinks except Coke and Sprite. No salads available. I ordered fettuccine and it came out like warm. At least the breadsticks were still good.Hila C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019I just wanted to thank Wesley for taking care of me today, he was very kind and had a great positive attitude and personality! I reached to grab my money after I told him I wasn’t aware the drink costed almost $2 extra and he said “don’t worry about it” and paid for my whole meal. I thanked him and told him he shouldn’t have done that. This world needs more people like him! Then he went out of the way to write “pass the kindness on when you get the chance.” :) This made my whole entire day and left a smile on my face and I hope he sees this because I want him to know I’m so appreciative!Evita K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 06, 20192 young men were working very hard by themselvesStephanie, K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019Very disappointed. Ordered a salad as one of our entrees. It was missing the bacon that was supposed to be on it. This was not mentioned to us at time of ordering or when it was bought to table. I went to the counter and inquired. I was told that they were "out at the moment". In addition, when the spaghetti entrees arrived, we realized we forgot silverware. My husband went to get it and there was one fork available and several knives. He asked for silverware and was told they would get some. After sitting there waiting for silverware, I went for a refill and again inquired. I was told that they were just put in the dishwasher and it would probably be another minute. After a couple of minutes, they replenished the forks. A party of 2 was leaving when we arrived and another family of four was just finishing up. A family of 4 ordered just ahead of us. No other patrons. Food was good, but the fail with silverware and bacon was an issue. They didn't even offer plastic so that we could begin eating.Teresa M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019Tables were dirty. Our table smelled like a sour dish rag. The restrooms were a mess. We had to go to the counter to get more bread sticks. We do not have a Fazoli's close to us, so when we see one we would get excited. We always enjoyed dinning there. So very disappointed this time. We would have to give it a second thought now...sorry.Ken G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019I have been sitting in the drive thru for over 30 minutes. If I hadn’t paid already, I would have left long ago.Sky H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019Stopped in for dinner on Tuesday, August 6. The staff were short handed, and the drink dispenser out of order. The two young men who were working apologized profusely, brought drinks to us, and prepared our meal, served promptly. These two young men managed to cook and serve everyone in the restaurant without delay, and were friendly and helpful. The service was actually better than some nights with a full crew! By the time we left, additional crew members were coming in, but these two young men deserve recognition for a job well done!Vicki H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019Worst experience this deserves NO stars! I normally only right good reviews but something has to be done at this store. It was dirty. The girl that took our order rolled her eyes multiple times while taking our order. Went to get our drinks they were out of most flavors. Had to to ask for plastic silverware because all the forks still had food on them. There was a dirty dish rag on the counter by the lids. We never got breadsticks. When our food came they messed up our order completely because they were out of lasagna so they substituted but did it wrong. I ordered the meatball sliders which came with no meat sauce. We took it up and the questioned me like I was wrong I had to show them the picture to prove it’s suppose to have red sauce. All off the orders barely had any sauce. We recently moved to this town. We eat Fazoli’s all the time in Muncie Indiana and it’s never been like this.Alissa, P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019I went through the drive-thru and the young man assisting me was very friendly and polite. He said thank you and your welcome, which is a rarity in most restaurants these days. He wasn’t wearing as name tag so I don’t know his name but wanted to let someone know he’s an asset to your company.Lori B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 15, 2019Signage says OPEN.
HOURS SAY 10:30 am.
It’s 10:55 and I’ve been waiting for 15 minutes and no one has unlocked the door.Moulton. Tiffany.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019Ordered a sandwich and pasta. Waited over 30 minutes for it. Absolutely ridiculous! Won’t be back!Ali E
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 01, 2019My Wife and I went there on 7-1-2019 and was waited on by Wesley, Explained that I needed half the total on my card and the other in cash ( I didnt have it all in one payment form ). He explained that the system wouldnt let him split it up. I started to walk away disappointed, He then said " All I ask is to carry the kindness on to someone else " As he pulled out his wallet and paid for our meal. Talk about being blown away!! Furthermore, As we were eating, He kept running around like a wild man, Taking orders, Speaking kindly to customers, asking people if they need more bread, Bussing tables ect. This gentleman is amazing! Wesley if your reading this, Thank you for your extreme act of kindness and if you ever move on from Fazolis,I would love to hire you at American Rental.Shane T
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 01, 2019I really miss Lindsey the old manager. she always made sure the customers were happy! I am sure you are losing business not having her because she was amazing! she always made sure everything was stocked and clean. Today the only thing good about the place was Wesley! He seemed like such a hard worker. They say people are replaceable but that's wrong Lindsey was not and Wesley is not. Those two would make a perfect team.Amber K
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 28, 2019Waited forever for food. Had to listen to employees complain about the store. Front clerk puffing on vape pipe from front of store to back. Nothing ready. Everything frozen and not ready.Scott T
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJun 24, 2019I had a mixed experience in this location tonight (6/24/19), but my wife and I were pleased during our visit and left happy.
This location was out of a lot of items including meatballs, pizza, and a small handful of other items.
My receipt lists Alexander as my host. The time is 7:15 pm 10102 and we were given number 83.
My wife ordered a chicken parmesan that unfortunately the chicken was cold while the rest of the dish was very hot. I brought this to Alexander's attention and he very quickly fixed it.
I had ordered Baked Spaghetti with meatballs. As I was eating I heard someone at another table stated that they had ordered the same thing but there were no meatballs. Alexander very nicely apologized and stated that the store had run out of meatballs.
Alexander and some of the other employees seemed to be very stressed due to being out of a lot of essential and popular items. I did not want to be a bother or add any further stress so I did not mention the meatballs being left out of my order.
I feel like Alexander and the other front end staff working tonight were being very professional and were performing to the best of their ability with having several items being out of stock.Philip P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2019I ordered the chicken carbonara with no peas and extra alfredo & they didnt give me my sauce & they put peas in my meals paid 16$ for two meals and they get mine wrong...Melissa Q
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 17, 2019Management really needs to improve. Walked in, full restaurant with 8 tables occupied and there were only 2 people working. One at the register and one preparing food. Currently waiting for my to go order and I’ve already been here for 30 minutes. There is a line behind me still waiting to order. Terrible experience!Andrew Hellmich
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019Very poor service. Tables were dirty and only silverware available for dine-in was plastic. Had to wait 30 minutes for food which was barely warm. The cinnamon breadstick bites were so salty we couldn't eat them. The trash was overflowing and was completely unsanitary. We only received breadsticks 1 time the entire hour we were at this restaurant. The employee taking orders was basically running the store all by himself. He was working his butt off while those preparing the food bickered back and forth about whose job was whose.If I could give this particular restaurant zero stars I would. I will NEVER visit this location again. Honestly I don't know if will eat at another Fazolis again. If I were the manager or district manager of this store I would be embarrassed.Tammy D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 19, 2019Waited in line to order...only to get to register to be told they don’t accept coupons, a coupon that located on the Fazoli’s app. There is not a sign posted that states this or anything. Manager was also very rude in front of customers to the cashier.Justa C