Fazoli's South Bend
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's South Bend
(Displaying 20 out of 47 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Great customer service as usual... Service is always with a smile. 😉Don B.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Food was cold they couldn't find my order and I ordered extra butter on bread and they were plain and coldPam h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2019The worst experience ever!! My family and i will never return.
Managers were loud and cursing. Very unprofessionaL.Heather miller
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019Terrible service, food was too greasy, was told to look for my own red pepper shaker, manager was holding up register while a line formed while she was on the phone.Taylor F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019I was very dissatisfied with my visit the other day to your location in South bend! Your store skimped on my food I ordered a ravioli combo the salad container was half full it was only four raviolis in it. She also forgot my breadsticks and I had to come back through to get the breadsticks I paid the full price over $12 and something and I got a kids portion; is this the way Fazoli's is operating now? I want my money back.Elaine J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019Lasagne VERY SALTY! I could not eat it. Floor by table extremely sticky. I had to go to bathroom to wash off bottom of my shoes! Not a good experience! Bread sticks were good.K. H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019The customer service was terrible. They were so rude to us and acted as if everything was an inconvenience. They were very inefficient and kept messing up orders and took forever. When I went up to get a drink later 5 people were at the front/in the kitchen and not once made eye contact with me or acknowledged my presence. They told us they dropped a pizza and that we would have to wait and then they brought us out the dropped pizza. Some didn’t have cheese in it. My slice had hair on it and the cheese was spread all over the place. It was a really terrible experience.Bekah M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019Strawberry/spinach salad had very little spinach, last trip ordered 2 of same got wrong salad not worth the effortBob S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 08, 2019I ordered food in the drive-thru on July 7, 2019 and the service was horrible. The young kid in the drive-thru was rude and did not know how to speak with customers. I sat in the drive-thru for 20 minutes before getting my food and I was not given any straws for my drinks. I will never return to this location again.Brittany B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 27, 2019Great customer service! The manager who brought out my salad was very pleasant .Catherine L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 15, 2019The dining room was very dirty. Ourselves and other customers had a hard time finding a clean table to sit at. Very disappointingMike h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019Terrible! I have been here twice this week and the these have been the worst yet! I normally like coming here but that has changed. Employees have no manners and the wait time has been terrible. Very dissatisfied..bread sticks over cooked and order incorrect . I have watch several customers leave this place instead of ordering because how rude the service and wait time isAriel P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019The employees were verbally fighting with each other when I walked in the door. The manager did not seem to care. She stated'she has a family and didn't have time for this' and literally left.Kris S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 12, 2019First time visiting a fazolios our family is not from here. Ericka was great with giving recommendations on what to eat and the breadsticks were amazingJohn H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 05, 2019Waited 10 minutes before someone even came to the register and another 15 to get our food.The lady that was suppose to be there was walking around acting like she was so busy and not very polite. She made Customers feel like we were a burden. There were 2 additional employees in the back and looked like there were 2 on break. The customers behind us even waited longer than us to order.Chris P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 05, 2019Terrible won’t be back, manager rude and insulting.Bills
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019For some reason your site kicked me off after I began composing this review. Brian was helpful, but he was the sole employee we saw actually doing anything. In fact, he was doing everything. We waited more than 30 minutes for the items we ordered. Brian came by our table after 27 minutes of waiting for our food and was surprised to learn that no other employee had brought our food to our table. We also were not provided any of your signature breadsticks. Likely this is the worst Fazoli's experience we have ever had.Rose
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 24, 2019I used the app for the first time. We didn't get all of our order and we live over 20 mins. I didn't have time to drive all the way back.Susie C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 20, 2019Waited at the counter seven minutes,both ice machines out of ice, bread sticks not fresh, never came back to ask if wanted anymore, employees running hand thru their hair and passing out food. waited fifteen minutes to get order.George F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019Ordered at 6:05 finally after bringing me the 3rd dish at 6:28 it was mostly correct. There wasn’t any bacon on my ultimate fettuccine. No breadsticks were ready. Only one employee (Jayla) seems to know what she is doing and apologized. The worst experience ever at a fazolis.Susan p