Fazoli's Terre Haute
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Terre Haute
Rating 3.63.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 73 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 18, 2019I went Sunday to get a to go order it took over 15 minutes to get food we were going to eat in car I got new bacon dish and 2 lunch deal for 5.55 the Spaghetti was not cooked there was barely any sauce one one the bacon dish must have been setting around because it looked old the only thing that was fresh was the pizza from one of the meals because they gave it to someone else and had to recook mine we eat there because it’s cheap but the food this time 80 percent of it went into the trashMelissa l
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019I ate at this location in my home town . Have eaten there many times . The food was good except the breadsticks were dry. I had to go the counter for more breadsticks, the young lady said they didn’t have enough help to bring em out . The carpet was horrible . Matted , dirty , shiny . Food on the floor everywhere. I thinnn in it needs a visit from the State Board of Health . Don’t mean to cause trouble but just want the best for Fazoli’s.Terry J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019This store is a poor example of what I have to expect from Fazolis. The cashier (Amanda) was very unfriendly. We had to almost beg for more breadsticks and was treated rudely when having to the counter to ask for more. Highly unlikely to eat here again.Rick S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019While traveling through Indiana, we stopped at this location. The restroom was in poor shape, the carpeting & flooring was terribly filthy, fruit flies or gnats were hovering around the table but the employees were very nice.Mary M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019The drive thru operator Dawn S. was really rude to us and rolled her eyes at us multiple times. We also specifically said to give us extra bread sticks and she didn’t give us them. Very displeased with this experience.John G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Service was great Employees were friendly and food was goodS Lopez
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2019Mary took my order and was gracious and efficient! I appreciated her attention to little things. I left with my order and with a smile!CJ
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019Every time I come here the workers are so nice and friendly. The manager is super involved on the floor and taking care of things in front of customers. The girl working register is so sweet and enthusiastic along with others, not acting like they’re miserable and don’t wanna be there. Love the service and food.Olivia, M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 19, 2019I’m not meaning to complain but I would like to know if you’ve had a different chicken for the “ Chicken Parmagan “ ? The last 3 times we’ve gotten it the chicken is different , seems like a frozen patty, not real chicken , not really edible. Just disappointed. It’s our favorite thing at Fazolis , well beside your wonderful breadsticks. Thank you.Terry J
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 18, 2019Food was excellent! Restaurant is filthy. Carpet is so old all that is left is the black glue which sticks to the bottom of your shoes making your shoes stick to everything. Dried red sauce on the floor, seats were dirty. Just...YUCK! Supposed to be unlimited bread sticks but, no one ever came back to offer you more. Stick to the drive-through.Sonya D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 12, 2019Ordered family meal, lasagna &fettuccine. Salad that we received was in an individual size container no way that would feed 4. Chicken for the fettuccine was hard. The ice tea tasted like it had been setting all day and this was at 645 PM. And I happened to check my bag before I left no breadsticks, so I had to go back in for those. Never had issues here before, but they seemed very unorganized.Denise W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 2019WHILE WAITING ON MY TO-GO ORDER I WATCHED THE EMPLOYEE WHO WAS FILLING ORDERS, DROP A TO-GO CONTAINER ON THE FLOOR PICK IT AND AND PROCEED TO FILL THE CONTAINER WITH FOOD. THIS DISGUSTED ME. EMPLOYEES ARE WALKING AROUND WITH DIRTY SHOES AND SHE DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO THROW THE CONTAINER AWAY.STEPHANIE F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 22, 2019I actually haven't been impressed by this location for quite some time. Others that I know feel the same. I can't see this location being open much longer the way it's going. This used to be one of my family's favorite restaurants.Paul S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 12, 2019First off I waited a half hour for 2 Parmesan-crusted Alfredo bakes, and a dozen bread sticks, after listening to the employees arguing throughout my waiting time, such as the main steam table employee telling other employees if they are to lazy to get items off of the oven they can just wait!, and them bickering back and forth, about getting a piece of pizza for an order. Once I finally got home I opened my bag and I didn't even get what I ordered, there was not one drop of the Parmesan coating on top of my pasta bakes (the whole reason for trying something new) everything only started flowing decent when the manager came back up frontChris ,E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 05, 2019Ordered the new Parmesan crusted Alfredo bake. It had a hair in it. They did replace it with a fresh order but I did not even get an apology!!!Carla Stultz
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 15, 2019Unfortunately I did not have a great experience. Initially, my service was VERY slow, but I do understand that it is not always the employees falt. I ordered 2 pepperoni piza break sticks and a spice italian slider to go. Both of my pepperoni bread sticks came with marinara sauce, but neither of my marinara sauces had a lid so once I got home, my marinara sauce was every where. I have little marinara left for my bread sticks, and I'm rather disappointed as I had a friend recommend them to me. Unsatisfied with the service.Catrina Charlton
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 05, 2019Everybody was friendly and the plates were picked up. Everything tasted good. I had the 5 dollar lunch at 11:40am on 3/5/2019. My cashier was Amanda. She was very nice.Andrew S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 05, 2019Paid extra for 12 bread sticks and we only had about 3 that were not hard. The rest were too hard to eat and had to be thrown away. Very disappointing!Stacy S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019First time eating fazolis and I was very pleased! Will return! Food was delicious!Heather G.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Great customer service. Very cordial, hospitable & customer oriented.Rick M.