10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Valparaiso
Rating 3.13.1 out of 5 stars
(Based on 35 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2019Came to the drive thru for a family meal because Fazoli’s is my daughters favorite and she’s home sick with a high fever. When I get home, I see that they left out the family salad. I live all the way in Crown Point and only went to Valparaiso to get my daughters favorite food to cheer her up since we were missing our families thanksgiving today. This is the second time this has happened with the drive thru. Dine in service has always been good but your drive thru needs work. These are just careless unnecessary mistakes.Melanie Light
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 21, 2019Love the senior specials on Wednesdays. Employee Carlos is most friendly and helpful. Good rewards.Tim S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 20, 2019Terrific food, nice staff!Cathy N
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 10, 2019I wanted to let you know I had he beat service ever at Fazoli’s from a man named Carlos on Thursday, October 31 around 11:15. He made suggestions when ordering, brought ample breadsticks without having to ask, was very friendly. Outstanding employee.Jennifer M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 22, 2019I love Fazoli’s but I received awful service from my recent visit. The staff had attitudes when I asked simple questions. I also found hair in my food.Milakah, W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019We waited in the drive-thru. No line, at the speaker, for 7 minutes. The employee said, "I'll be right with you," but nobody helped us. There was no line at all. There is no reason for this kind of treatment to such a loyal customer. I am very displeased by this service and I am gladly not willing to return.Reanna R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019Awesome service!Noah
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Carlos did a great jobClaudia B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Ordering in the drive thru is always risky. We were disappointed to receive an incorrect entree on October 2nd.Shelly R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 05, 2019Staff makes me feel like part of a big family. I look forward to our frequent visits. Spaghetti is hot and delicious.Bruce S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 03, 2019We ordered salads and our meals came before. I also presently sit with no meal while my whole family eats. RidiculousKim B
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 22, 2019Food was good but I ordered the number 3. On the sign the number 3 is fettuccine Alfredo and the register rang up oven bake sampler 3.0. It was alright and ate it but not what I wantedJesse B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 10, 2019I ordered 2 ultimate fettucines with no bacon and add spinach. Both fettuccine had bacon on them and I'm allergic to bacon so I couldn't eat them. They also didn't even have the spinach added on them. I couldn't come back in and get them replaced because I was on vacation and I don't live near by. I'm disappointed I payed for food that I couldnt even end up eating.Mary, B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Love your spaghetti, pizza and breadsticks. Would have it more often, if it weren't all carbs! Can't think of anything to improve on!Tammy M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great customer service and people!Arnold E.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Some employees don’t smile
I don’t like the music (rap) put on some soft classic rock or Italian Just need dinner musicKathy H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great service always friendlyJohn H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 25, 2019Terrible customer service a line of almost 10 people long and 4 people standing in the back . A girl was asked to get on register and refusedSW
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019I went to a Fazoli's location today at 10:30am. My boyfriend and I each ordered an entree, and I asked how much more it would cost to make them meals. The cashier, Carlos C, told me that it would be about a dollar for each one. I paid for the food and was surprised when the total was $23.39. I looked at the receipt, which states that each meal costs $3.29 extra, which is not even close to what the cashier said. We asked him about the price as we were leaving, and acted like he never said the thing about getting a meal adding $1 to the price. He then told us that it was $3.29 for two meals, even though it is actually $6.58 as stated on the receipt. At this point it was too late to change our order as our food was already made and we already had our drinks. I feel like I was manipulated by this employee into spending more money than I otherwise would have.Kimberly C.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 12, 2019Order was placed today (4/12/19) at 11:39 (order#AAA4EHLUAEAM) and I didn’t get my food until 11:54. I just ordered a baked ziti and pop for dine in. Everything seemed disorganized and chaotic. Very disappointing experience.Stephanie Owen