10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Valparaiso
(Displaying 20 out of 28 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Carlos did a great jobClaudia B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Ordering in the drive thru is always risky. We were disappointed to receive an incorrect entree on October 2nd.Shelly R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 05, 2019Staff makes me feel like part of a big family. I look forward to our frequent visits. Spaghetti is hot and delicious.Bruce S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 03, 2019We ordered salads and our meals came before. I also presently sit with no meal while my whole family eats. RidiculousKim B
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 22, 2019Food was good but I ordered the number 3. On the sign the number 3 is fettuccine Alfredo and the register rang up oven bake sampler 3.0. It was alright and ate it but not what I wantedJesse B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 10, 2019I ordered 2 ultimate fettucines with no bacon and add spinach. Both fettuccine had bacon on them and I'm allergic to bacon so I couldn't eat them. They also didn't even have the spinach added on them. I couldn't come back in and get them replaced because I was on vacation and I don't live near by. I'm disappointed I payed for food that I couldnt even end up eating.Mary, B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Love your spaghetti, pizza and breadsticks. Would have it more often, if it weren't all carbs! Can't think of anything to improve on!Tammy M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great customer service and people!Arnold E.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Some employees don’t smile
I don’t like the music (rap) put on some soft classic rock or Italian Just need dinner musicKathy H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great service always friendlyJohn H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 25, 2019Terrible customer service a line of almost 10 people long and 4 people standing in the back . A girl was asked to get on register and refusedSW
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019I went to a Fazoli's location today at 10:30am. My boyfriend and I each ordered an entree, and I asked how much more it would cost to make them meals. The cashier, Carlos C, told me that it would be about a dollar for each one. I paid for the food and was surprised when the total was $23.39. I looked at the receipt, which states that each meal costs $3.29 extra, which is not even close to what the cashier said. We asked him about the price as we were leaving, and acted like he never said the thing about getting a meal adding $1 to the price. He then told us that it was $3.29 for two meals, even though it is actually $6.58 as stated on the receipt. At this point it was too late to change our order as our food was already made and we already had our drinks. I feel like I was manipulated by this employee into spending more money than I otherwise would have.Kimberly C.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 12, 2019Order was placed today (4/12/19) at 11:39 (order#AAA4EHLUAEAM) and I didn’t get my food until 11:54. I just ordered a baked ziti and pop for dine in. Everything seemed disorganized and chaotic. Very disappointing experience.Stephanie Owen
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 25, 2019Noah was the young man that waited on me and he was extremely helpful and polite. While I was very disappointed that “ultimate veggie pasta” has been discontinued, he was very patient and advised me that I could order veggies to be added to my pasta separately. He’s a great representative for Fazolis.Joanne N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 24, 2019The entire crew was so rude and immature. Were not polite and were busy having social time among themselves to pay any attention to us. The lady at the register was running back and forth to talk and mess around with other coworkers at a table. The name on the reciept says Olivia D. This was the worst visit i’ve had with fazolis yet.Brianna L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 17, 2019Just got chicken fettuccine from here and when I got home just now to open it. I put the first bite in my mouth and there is someone's eyelash in the food. This is disgusting and repulsive for such an already semi expensive meal. Just thought I'd let you guys know since whoever's eyelash it is should be more careful.James Downey
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 14, 2019I have asked the drive thru window associate NOT to take my phone into the window to scan the code if I could please give her the 6 digit number she ignores my request and grabs it from me. I worked in retail and was told it is very impolite to touch someone else’s phone and I believe it that standard 100%
I actually dread going there because she is so rude but I enjoy the foodKim A
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Much better than it used to beJames R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Great food but my order did not contain half the items i paid for seeing as i drove 40 mintues away to get it i was really disapointed ill probably never go back!Kenneth H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 03, 2019If I could give zero I would. I’ve come to this location for years. Tonight will be my last time. While taking my order while I was explaining, the cashier rolled her eyes and said “whatever”. At that point I asked to cancel my order. The manager didn’t seem interested in why a customer was asking for a refund so I told him. No apology whatsoever. I’m done.Dori A