10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Vincennes
Rating 3.73.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 53 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 04, 2019Love the new app! As always the staff was very friendly and helpful. Vincennes restaurant is in my opinion the best.Jeremy E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2019The staff could be more friendly, we are from out of town and stop in there to eat. its not like it used to be, we need to see more smiles, seems like they suffer from public burnout. and Elsie, well that's another story and its time for her to go, why? her continued rudeness and smart remarks and eye rolls along with the faces she makes when you ask for something or are in need. lets face it, we don't ask for it we are just customers with money, Right? As a last comment take a lesson from another Fazoli's like in Evansville Indiana, always super nice and smiles and always friendly to us every single time.Randy, S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 02, 2019I eat at this location at least 4 times a week. On 11-01-19 I ordered my food to go while inside store. I waited for 33 mins and was told after asking twice that they are busy and there was only 4 people inside and not one person in drive thru. I then checked my order and almost half of it was not in bag . I told the lady at counter and she kinda rolled her eyes and said well they’re are busy and I told her that was no excuse for waiting over 30 mins for a order and also to not get my order even correct . Once I got home to eat with my family our food was absolutely horrible. Every thing looked and tasted like it had been sitting for hours. So not only did I get to wait over a half hour for my food it was of some of the worst quality food ever received from this place . My order was $33.67 and I feel as if I should’ve just throwed that money in the trash as me and my family had to the food that was so disgusting!!! I would like a full refund for this order and believe that is the least you could do for this type of experience. I would’ve talked to manager but one of them was the one telling me every excuse of why they were doing a horrible job !!Bruce D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 20, 2019Every time my husband,children and I visit this location we leave very happy! The service is here is the friendliest of any place in town and the friendliest fazolis we've been to. Even if the food isnt the best that particular visit they more then make up for it with their courteous and accommodating dementors! This location has some great staff!!!Heather M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019Great customer service and the food is always great.
I especially want to to mention one of the workers whose name is Mack. I eat here quite often when I’m working in the area. I always notice that Mack keeps extremely busy picking up, serving customers and cleaning. What’s most noticeable is that he always speaks kindly to the customers.Daryl M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019I didnt get everything I ordered and paid for.Myrtle M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019Terrible ordered online any orders over 25.00 you have to prepay. Ok so I did. Tried calling the restaurant at 5:30pm no answer spent 30 minutes trying to contact someone. Drive to town yes I live 30 miles away got my food drove home. Guess what my dozen extra breadsticks I ordered wasnt in the bag. Spent 5.00 and some change for that. Look on my checking statement they charged me twice. Wow call them today bring in your bank statement we will send it to corporate and they will handle it. Really I'll show you where ya billed me twice just put it back on my card. Omg terribleCharles l
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019The order taker jayme h is an amazing worker she does her job perfectly she is very kind and sweet when taking your order and when u get up to the window she is friendly when paying for your order she is an awesome worker she needs to be rewarded for the amazing job she does everydayJonathan g
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 10, 2019Again I had a horrible experience last night because I used 2 coupons. Why does your manager insist on being rude and getting angry when I use coupons!?!?Kathleen W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 30, 2019My father and I visit Fazoli’s here a lot, and usually the service is well and the food is great. But recently, a new girl has taken control of front window. We come a lot, so we see new faces every now and again. We visited yesterday, 29 March 2019, and noticed two cars ahead of us at the window waiting for food. When we pulled up to order, she made us wait. It’s not uncommon, but I found it odd because there was only two cars in front and just us. It struck me as odd. But nevertheless, this isn’t where the issue lies. It’s when we pull up to the window and I watch them in the kitchen making our food. Usually front window only hands you your food, but the front person (blonde haired girl with a permanently curled hand) goes back with the cook to make the food. The cook had on gloves, yet she did not. It seemed like the cook had motioned her to come over and help him, though. So he lets her use the sort of fish-netted instrument to cook the pasta, when a pasta shell flies out when she is pouring it into a tin foil plate for my Dad’s order (he orders the #11). She, knowingly without gloves on, picks the pasta back up and tosses it back into the bowl.
I was driving, so I was able to watch the whole thing happening. It left my father and I a little disgusted, but we still took the food and went home to eat.
It was today, 30 March 2019, around the time of 3:50-4:20, when my father and I decided to come and get Fazoli’s again. So we go through the line, order this time without much wait (which isn’t an issue), and watch as the front window girl (same person) hands the car in front of us cash. This is normal, but when we go up to the window to pay and get our food, the girl immediately goes to start cooking our food and begins throwing RAW RAVIOLI PASTA into the boiler. She’s touched cash, she’s touching my food without gloves on, and she isn’t even the cook. My father and I weren’t happy. It really kills the appetite, and is definitely not clean.
This girl, although very sweet, continues to not wear gloves and touch food - throw pasta dropped on the counter back into food - and it makes me disappointed because I love eating at fazoli’s. Now I can’t eat there without knowing that all the food is being handled by bare hand. It’s really nasty, and I hope that you can at least instill better care of food at 6th Street Fazoli’s.Sydney F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 07, 2019Very disappointed... went in because I had rewards to spend...was told that they were only able to accept cash but nothing said about the rewards...got to the window and found out that couldn't use my rewards. They didn't even try to make it good or me happy it was just too badAnna Summers
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 23, 2019I went in this past Friday to get my family dinner. My husband is the one who usually goes, so I had no clue what he usually orders us. The lady that waited on me was wonderful. She was an older lady with short blondish colored hair. Not only did she help me figure out what he usually orders but she was super nice about it and didn’t act like I was an idiot for not knowing. I really hope this gets back to her so she knows that customers really appreciate this type of customer service. I was a general manager for McDonald’s for 6 years and I wish that during my time I had an employee like her!Cassandra H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 09, 2019Didnt get much for $18 & it was our second visit without any extra breadsticks. Elsie just was standing at the register..very disappointing AGAIN!Traci Y
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 06, 2019I went into Fazolis in Vincennes to order catering and was told she was too busy to take my order right now, that I'd have to come back... when I got in line there was 1 person behind me... the line did grow as I waited for the people in front of me. If the cashier was too busy, how about she find someone else or the store should hire more help to have 2 cashiers during lunch.. I took my $250.00 food order to another local restaurant who was glad to assist meJackie Foley
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 30, 2019Noodles were not fully cooked. But staff was wonderfulSydney P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 22, 2019Cletus Andrew McAnelly has always been a loyal employee who represents Fazolis with such
a positive appealing attitude that makes one desirous to return!Lindon F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 07, 2019i can't get anyone to wait on me but the manager and i assume the asst just sit there. other times, i've been screwed out of receiving what i have ordered. i won't be back.dru f
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 21, 2018We just had a horrible experience at this Fazoli’s. The manager took our order and was extremely rude. She actually slammed her fist on the counter and yelled at me for using too many coupons!Kathy, W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 11, 2018a few weeks ago when i got home, i noticed i did not receive my strawberry cheesecake. yesterday, i returned and ordered a large spaghetti, a salad with ranch dressing, and a strawberry cheesecake. as soon as i received my order, i looked into my bag. my cheesecake was not there so i told the manager and she put it in my bag. i was so upset that i failed to look for anything else missing. as soon as i got home, i noticed no salad and no ranch dressing. this is getting to be ridiculous.rick k
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 30, 2018A friend of ours took us to the Fazoli's in Vincennes, Indiana for lunch on two separate days. The only things hot were the breadsticks and the dessert. The other food was cold, or slightly warm. The only reason you are getting two stars is because of the breadsticks. While the Apple dessert was good, as well as hot, it was way too expensive. Both times we went to your restaurant, there were three of us, then four of us.
Both times it cost my friend over $43.00, which is way too much for no more than what you get. None of us will be going there again. (Unless we just want breadsticks)Joyce D