Fazoli's 6378 Crane Drive
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 6378 Crane Drive
(Displaying 19 out of 19 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019This will be my first review ever for anything and the only reason I am writing it is because the customer service from the staff member named Dave. He was absolutely amazing. He did all the little things that have been lost. He acknowledged, helped and had a great attitude. He was friendly with the other customers and helped put my daughters picture on the wall. He deserves a bonus, recognization and a big thank for making an impression on a simple dine in experience. Thank you Dave. It was greatly appreciated. We will be backJacob Atkinson
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019David S is awesome. He took orders and served the dining room like a champ. Great attitude and energy!Jen Z
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019David S did a fantastic job!! It looked liked they were short staffed and he did everything to please all guest including the ones ordering and the ones sitting at tables. Really nice to see such a hard worker and he deserves to hear how great he did!!Kayla G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019Coldest restaurant ever. Will not be back until fixed. Employees wear jackets and say can’t fix.Paul D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 15, 2019Tried to dine at this location on 7/14/2019 at 6:00 p.m.and the location was closed. This is about the 3 time I have tried to dine at this location and each time it is closed during business hours. This is NOT a way to run a business. You need to really get this issue resolved with this restaurant.Joni M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019AS I stood waiting for my order, everyone was working, a nice thing to see. But then I noticed that the person cleaning the trash and table, stop and grab tongs and put rolls on a plate and hand to a customer. Then he put the tongs back and finished with the trash. I did say something and they thought I was crazy.Bridgette W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 20195/21/2019...My family tried to eat at this location at 5:30 p.m. and your location was already closed. This is the second time we have had this issue. Not sure what is going on with this location, but you will not last long if you are never open.Joni M.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 02, 2019Friendly staff , facility was clean “ish” however the food was the worst meal I’ve had from Fazoli’s ever. My wife’s alfredo sauce was white water literally. I had a video to share but I don’t see an option for that.Chris C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 02, 2019This feedback is for store #5901, which was not in the options of stores to choose from. My family and I went through the drive-thru on Saturday, Feb. 2 at approximately 6:15 pm. According to our receipt “Dawson” took our order. He was incredibly difficult to hear and/or understand despite being asked several times to speak up. He sounded thoroughly bored like that was the last place he wanted to be. The BEST part? Pulling around to the window to see Dawson’s pants pulled most of the way down his behind and most of his blue boxer shorts showing. Completely inappropriate and unprofessional. How any manager could let a kid show up to work like that and then put him to work at the drive-through window representing your franchise is beyond me. I didn’t appreciate this being on display for my young daughters who were on the car with me. Shameful Fazolis. Just shameful. We won’ be back.Mickey, S
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 27, 2018Service the young woman at the counter was NOT very personable.Sparks, K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2017Even though I have ordered breadsticks only, the customer service is as great as when I order full meals!Debbie R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2017Never had any problemsAmanda T.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2017Salad wasn't as fresh has I would have liked-Sunny H.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2017I like the sales and specials.Marti M.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2017The guy working the register, which I believe was the manager was very unfriendly, and has been anytime we’ve been in.Susan K.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2017Cashier suggested an entree that was cheaper yet we got what we wanted.Jeff S.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2017Good quick serviceDick C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2017GreatMillie K.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2017I quit going this Fazoli's and will only go to the one on 86th and Town Road. They are always very skimpy with their sauce on the Crane Dr. location. The food is too dry.Roxanne S.