10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Olathe
(Displaying 20 out of 82 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019The dirtiest place we have ever eaten. Trash on the floor. Trash cans over flowing. Tables were greasy feeling. The cleaning solution was in the front corner and I went and got it and cleaned the table before we even would sit down. And the restroom was worse. Embarrassing. Erika B took our order, at least it was correct.Steve Thomas
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019I brought my 3 kids in for dinner tonight and the restaurant was very busy. Tyler was running the register, bussing tables, running food and offering breadsticks. He was doing it all!! I am impressed with his professionalism and courtesy. That’s a ton of work for one person and he handled it so well! We were in the restaurant at 6:45p on Saturday 10/12.Angela M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019Very busy. Fast service.Anthony H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Great food. Great service.Mat Lowey
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Store was hopping! James and Mercedes were getting food out fast. Cook was busy, but food was fresh. Good job.Ned Drews
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019I had a mistake in the drive through. The manager, James was understanding and friendly. He fixed the problem and made me happy.Jill Sibley
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019James and Nathaniel really know their stuffRonnie Burns
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019Great place for catering. Our coven was very pleased. Will be doing this again real soon.S. Fox
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019Nate, James and Savanna were working hard to get out several orders at once. They got us our food hot even with the big orders.Jimmy Allen
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019Eden and James were greatSindy Lawton
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Very disappointed in service on 10/6/19 at the Olathe restaurant. Waited for 30 minutes for our food only to be served cold (not even warm) food. When served we asked if that was the food on the shelf underneath the window for over 15 minutes that we saw and were told no - the server touched a bowl and said it was hot. Upon getting the food I put my finger in my alfredo and it was cold (along with everyone else's food) and I told the server to put her finger in the bowl as well, she did so and said "oh" and took back the food. We went to the front to ask for a refund where we heard another employee saying "can we just warm it up?" When the two employees saw us standing there, the other one said "no we have to throw it away". When I asked for a refund the person in charge in the back (male) said "I don't know how to do that" and had to go get another person from the dining area not in uniform (female). She came to the register and asked "you want a refund for everything?" I said yes. She handed me a receipt and said the money should be back in my account in 24 hours. Nobody said they were sorry or offered us any kind of compensation for our wait or the cold food at all. How disappointing.MyLinda R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019Food was ready at the cabinet for pick up when I got there. I picked it up and left as there was no one at the counter. Once I got home, I realized the order was incorrect. We were missing a lasagna that we paid for. As my family was hungry, I didn’t have the time to drive all the way back to the store.Pepper H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Hate to say it. Bread was better than olive garden. New pasta wasnt bad, maybe try it without the peppers next time.Jimmy Allen
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019The guys were working hard tonight, but still seemed in good spirits. Hope to see them all here more regularly.Melanie Mack
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 20195 stars!Mat Lowey
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019Fast service. I could see the cook helping bag drive thru. I was in a hurry, so very happy!Sindy Lawton
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019Eden was incredible. I haven't been to Fazolis for years but todays visit was great. The food was hot and delicious the service was beyond great. Eden is a great asset to your company.Misti k
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019Erika B. is the greatest! Besides the food, she is the reason that we continue to come. She always has a smile and makes sure our order is just like we want it! She comes by our table to see if we need anything. Sometimes when we get there and there are not many customers she comes by to chat a couple minutes but also is keeping an eye out for the other customers. I think that your company did well in hiring her! I would hire her in a minute! I hope that Erika is appreciated by Fazoli's as much as she is appreciated by us! Thankyou! Make sure Erika is with you as long as possible so we can continue this great experience!
Manager Kathy is also excellent. She catered our wedding on October 20, 2016. We have gotten to know her and really appreciate her too. She is kind and cares about her store. She wants to make sure that the customers get the BEST service in town!Greg W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019Cory was greatKiz o
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Excellent and very friendly service. Kathi made our visit very enjoyable.Mark S.