Fazoli's Overland Park
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Overland Park
(Displaying 20 out of 29 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Satan himself has made a home inside my stomach after eating your creamy basil chicken penne. first of all, i wanted pesto and that was the best you had and it did not satisfy me and it gave me explosive diarrhea so yeah i will not be eating here againBennett D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 01, 2019I ordered a side salad in the drive thru along with other items. I didn’t eat it right away but later that evening. All that was there was about a 1/3 rd cup lettuce- nothing else! I was so disappointed because I have gotten food here for years and I was really surprised!Linda J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019Wanted to place an order for pickup and the soonest possible on the app was an hour too late. So I called to place it over the phone and the person who answered made every possible excuse to not take my order.
She said I could
1. Place order in the app and I explained that I wanted the order sooner
2. That I had to pay before we hung up, which I said there wasn’t an issue
3. That it would take her 10 minutes to place an order over the phone and it would be quicker for me to just walk in and order in person.
I work in the restaurant business and that was all completely unnecessary and rude considering it was a very small order. I’ve had problems every time I go there and it’s no surprise to me that I had yet another bad experience.Paola, G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019Bethanni went above and beyond in her service to us - she is a great example of true customer serviceGene Elsas
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019Great service, Donna is always helpfulCindy S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019Just a note to let you know that I had the most pleasant lady take my order on 8/2 around 12N. My ticket has the name "Donna" as employee at the top (unfortunately I didn't look at her name tag). She was pleasant, efficient & gave great service to every customer. She appears genuine & said "come back & visit us again" as I was leaving. You just don't get this kind of old fashioned hospitality anywhere these days. How refreshing & nice. Hope she gets acknowledged for her above & beyond service.Laura H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019James S was the employee that took our order and helped us through out our visit. He was outstanding, our two girls had a hard time deciding and he was great with them. It took US a long time to figure out what we all wanted (we don't have a Fazolis where we live) and he was very patient and kind. He came ny our table multiple times to make sure our food was ok and to clear our table. Our experience was great. The food was wonderful and all the employees were very, very pleasant.Christina RedWing
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019Absolutely AWFUL customer service. Was charged $5 extra and was not given my money back. We were regular customers but not anymore. Will never return to a fazolis ever again.Sam M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019So on my last visit I did not get my bread sticks. So on this visit I let Angelica C know of my issue. She did nothing. NOTHING. Not the biggest deal in the world but a little customer service go's a long ways.Robert, L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 27, 2019This is the second time reporting this. Nobody cared the first time, hopefully someone else gets this one. But the lady that took my familys order was very rude, to me & another male employee. She even had the nerve to call me a lier after i told her 3different times that my families order was wrong. Someone needs to something, im not spending my hard earned money on a company that doesnt care. For a 40$ dinner for my family i can spend somewhere else.christine b
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 25, 2019Always a great experience. Food is good, but the staff is the best. Donna always greets us with a smile.Cindy, S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 11, 2019Order was wrong, had to explain it 3different times,lady was very rude & called me a lier & was also very rude to another worker blaming him for her mistakes. For a 35$ meal for my family, the service was not what i expected.christine b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 2019Terrible customer service. Worker came to my table, asked if I wanted more bread sticks, I said yes. She said she would get them. 10 minutes pass. Customers at three different tables were brought breadsticks (one table was given at least a dozen!). Finally I went to the counter to complain, and the worker said somebody else took all the breadsticks, despite the fact that I SAW her bring them to the other tables. She apologized for being out of breadsticks, but not for her awful serviceMick K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 18, 2019Staff is always friendly and work at getting food out quickly. LOVE the breadsticks (much better than the other guys). Prices are reasonable.
Good place for an inexpensive lunch.Bruce P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 06, 2019Always enjoy eating there. The food I good,the staff is wonderful. Enjoy seeing Donna, she is always friendly and efficient..Areta G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 06, 2019visited your location Sunday at lunch. Even though it was very busy, staff was friendly and made sure to offer bread while we waited.B. Parker
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019Waited 10 minutes with no other customers at counter,three employees walked thru behind counter and Did not even acknowledge us.David,B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 19, 2019On April 19, Friday afternoon, a Caucasian female employee with a ponytail denied us of our service then proceeded to mock us for it. The food is excellent, I normally come here 2 times a month, but because of her, I feel uncomfortable and disgusted that she is the person that is a model for the Fazolis franchise. When I asked for some utensils, she denied then loudly publicly shame us in front of the whole restaurant saying, "they do not deserve it." I really enjoy the other employees and everything about Fazolis but that employee is the in way of the store reaching its full potential.Haru M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 16, 2019Very good customer service. It was a pleasant experience after visiting the 63rd and Quievera location, and never getting service.Terry
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 23, 2019Thank goodness you hired someone with maturity. The lady who waited on us took our order, delivered our food, made sure we had bread, and come back and checked on us again. She even cleaned our table as we were leaving. We saw several young people just standing around
The food was good and we had a great dining experience
It’s a shame it was all due to one personBill W