Fazoli's Overland Park
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Overland Park
Rating 3.63.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 56 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 22, 2020Great staff, Donna is always friendly. Good place for a fast delicious lunchAre ya G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 22, 2020Snoiiwing and they kept the drive thru fastBob L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 20, 2020We eat at Fazoli’s at least once a week. The food is good but the service is great. Donna is our favorite. She always greets us with a smile and a warm welcome.Cindy S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 22, 2019Delicious lunch, everyone is friendly. Donna is always helpfulLibby S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2019Efficient and friendly, always a great lunch with Donna there.Are ya G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2019Donna is the best. Love her.Connie H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 09, 2019Sorry to report a less than satisfactory experience with your drive thru at this location. I guess the manager said, he could nothing to speed up my order, neither him or the associate cared about my experience or wait time. A car ahead of me ordered a bunch of food and I was waiting for 15-20 mins in line.
No customer service skills at the window, bad experience hereAmanda M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2019They took my food to the wrong table and left it. When the brought the right order to that table, they took the wrong food and put it back under the warmer. When I told them that it was a health violation, they assured me it wouldn't be served. It should have never been brought back behind the counter! At that point, I requested and received a refund. I will never trust that restaurant.Julie f
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2019Always a great lunch. Donna is the bestCindy S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2019Really busy, but worth it. Great service.Linda H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 04, 2019Kendall made our dining experience very pleasant. The restaurant was not terribly busy, but he was single handedly managing the dining room and always responded politely to every request for more breadsticks. He always brought the breadsticks to the table and they were always hot and fresh. We were preparing to leave and he offered us more breadsticks, then offered to put them in a sack to take home. This action alone was beyond the call of his job, but this above and beyond service made the experience stand out to me. When looking for a dining out experience again I will definitely consider this Fazoli's location. I would love for Kendall to know that he really enriched my experience.Alexandra C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 03, 2019Great serviceMat Lowey
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 29, 2019I recently there for lunch and had a great expetienceJ Ramos
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 29, 2019Great food
Customer went way beyondDJ Ramis
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 26, 2019Waited over 20 minutes for my food the employees working in the front were nice but could use more training. Was my 2 nd visit there in a while and both experiences were long waits with not a lot of people in front of me Will not be returning to this locationGwen
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 21, 2019James has good humor and made us laugh.Rita S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 18, 2019If it was possible, I wouldn't even give this meal 1 star. It was vile. The pizza was harder than the cardboard it came in. The baked pasta was pasta with cheese melted on top to hide that there was no sauce on it. The penne chicken was so dry the chicken was stringy. The only decent part of this meal was the breadsticks. We don't frequent this Fazoli's because it was gross last time we were here, and we officially will NEVER be back.Nicole H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 17, 2019lousy attention! I went today about 2 pm and the cashier yelled at us, because I didn't listen to him. we decided to leaveJc
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 16, 2019James and Sterling YO. The snizt.P.Dog
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 16, 2019Always wonderful, Donna is the bestCindy S.