Fazoli's Overland Park
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Overland Park
Rating 3.43.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 35 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 12, 2019Row, James and James (wow sounds like lawyers) were very fast. Great service.John Taylor
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2019I usually go to Olathe with my family. I was pleasantly surprised to see James at this restaurant. He is always good to my family. Friendly smile. Great guy.Mat Lowey
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 08, 2019Ordered food at 1240pm and didn't get my food till 1:15. I had to go up to the counter to inform them my order now had to be take out. The cashier Kevin W was getting confused on orders. Not sure if there was a manager on duty bc no one came on the floor. I was not informed that the order would take that long.Danielle Smith
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 31, 2019great customer serviceDorothy R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019Decided I wanted to try the bacon bread sticks that were advertised, couldn't get app to work so was unable to get them. Finally received my order and the pasta was old and you could tell it had been sitting around because it was starting to reharden. Food was lukewarm and did not have a good taste.
Fazolli's as went way downhill. No one brings bread sticks anymore. When I asked for a large to go box, I was told to use the small ones by the condiments, so it took 3 boxes to put my combo meal in. Seems as if no one cares about quality.
I hate I wasted my money there.Pam P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 23, 2019I ordered a meal with a side salad today at lunch. I got back to work and pulled the salad out. It was BROWN. Disgusting! More brown than green. This is the 2nd time this has happened and they need to raise the standards on their greens.Jenni R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Satan himself has made a home inside my stomach after eating your creamy basil chicken penne. first of all, i wanted pesto and that was the best you had and it did not satisfy me and it gave me explosive diarrhea so yeah i will not be eating here againBennett D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 01, 2019I ordered a side salad in the drive thru along with other items. I didn’t eat it right away but later that evening. All that was there was about a 1/3 rd cup lettuce- nothing else! I was so disappointed because I have gotten food here for years and I was really surprised!Linda J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019Wanted to place an order for pickup and the soonest possible on the app was an hour too late. So I called to place it over the phone and the person who answered made every possible excuse to not take my order.
She said I could
1. Place order in the app and I explained that I wanted the order sooner
2. That I had to pay before we hung up, which I said there wasn’t an issue
3. That it would take her 10 minutes to place an order over the phone and it would be quicker for me to just walk in and order in person.
I work in the restaurant business and that was all completely unnecessary and rude considering it was a very small order. I’ve had problems every time I go there and it’s no surprise to me that I had yet another bad experience.Paola, G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019Bethanni went above and beyond in her service to us - she is a great example of true customer serviceGene Elsas
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019Great service, Donna is always helpfulCindy S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019Just a note to let you know that I had the most pleasant lady take my order on 8/2 around 12N. My ticket has the name "Donna" as employee at the top (unfortunately I didn't look at her name tag). She was pleasant, efficient & gave great service to every customer. She appears genuine & said "come back & visit us again" as I was leaving. You just don't get this kind of old fashioned hospitality anywhere these days. How refreshing & nice. Hope she gets acknowledged for her above & beyond service.Laura H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019James S was the employee that took our order and helped us through out our visit. He was outstanding, our two girls had a hard time deciding and he was great with them. It took US a long time to figure out what we all wanted (we don't have a Fazolis where we live) and he was very patient and kind. He came ny our table multiple times to make sure our food was ok and to clear our table. Our experience was great. The food was wonderful and all the employees were very, very pleasant.Christina RedWing
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019Absolutely AWFUL customer service. Was charged $5 extra and was not given my money back. We were regular customers but not anymore. Will never return to a fazolis ever again.Sam M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019So on my last visit I did not get my bread sticks. So on this visit I let Angelica C know of my issue. She did nothing. NOTHING. Not the biggest deal in the world but a little customer service go's a long ways.Robert, L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 27, 2019This is the second time reporting this. Nobody cared the first time, hopefully someone else gets this one. But the lady that took my familys order was very rude, to me & another male employee. She even had the nerve to call me a lier after i told her 3different times that my families order was wrong. Someone needs to something, im not spending my hard earned money on a company that doesnt care. For a 40$ dinner for my family i can spend somewhere else.christine b
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 25, 2019Always a great experience. Food is good, but the staff is the best. Donna always greets us with a smile.Cindy, S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 11, 2019Order was wrong, had to explain it 3different times,lady was very rude & called me a lier & was also very rude to another worker blaming him for her mistakes. For a 35$ meal for my family, the service was not what i expected.christine b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 2019Terrible customer service. Worker came to my table, asked if I wanted more bread sticks, I said yes. She said she would get them. 10 minutes pass. Customers at three different tables were brought breadsticks (one table was given at least a dozen!). Finally I went to the counter to complain, and the worker said somebody else took all the breadsticks, despite the fact that I SAW her bring them to the other tables. She apologized for being out of breadsticks, but not for her awful serviceMick K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 18, 2019Staff is always friendly and work at getting food out quickly. LOVE the breadsticks (much better than the other guys). Prices are reasonable.
Good place for an inexpensive lunch.Bruce P.