10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Shawnee
Rating 2.42.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 92 reviews)
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 21, 20201. Great food.
2. Great service from Wayne
3. One problem, it was not busy, Wayne was busy cleaning and being a busy bee, but you had two young girls doing nothing but glued to their cell phones (not professional).Tim G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 24, 2019Out of paper towels lettuce bacon
Made my food wrongD Schlegel
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2019We had the worst service by Melissa C. She apparently was not having a good night the way she was yelling at everyone and how rude she was to everyone even customers.Linda McKessor
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2019My food set on the back counter, getting cold, while an employee used it, fingering it multiple times, while she showed to other ordering customers. no one offered us bread sticks, and not once was an employee seen doing anything other than talking with other employees. Very sad serviceBob L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 05, 2019Long-time dine-in customer. First time trying app. Downloaded and used to place order for pickup. When I got to the restaurant, order was just ready! Perfect. Flashing lighted sign in back of counter stated “download and the app for free spaghetti bake first time you use it.” As I just had done that I asked how to cash in. Cashier looked in my rewards and it offered breadsticks with drink order, not the same. His comment, “they must have changed”. I called the location from home and made the manager (female) aware of this and her comment was “oh my, I’ll have that sign removed, that special’s up”. Overall, a weak visit. On a positive note, the food was really good.Rick C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 29, 2019Great food
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 26, 2019I really enjoyed the food. Melissa was a dream ... and Wayne was a scream. It makes it so much better when the people have so much fun and are happy in what they are doing. Tell them thank you!Tim Y
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 15, 2019Chicken Alfredo had barely enough sauce.
Luke warm at best. Turned cold before I was half finished.Roy M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 14, 2019great food and terrific entertainment, wayne was so funny and took care of all of our needswanda p
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 10, 2019Love eating here, but the restaurant is super dirty. We were here today 11/10 around 11:40 every table had dried food stuck to it, carpet was nasty & all the shakers (salt, pepper, cheese etc) were greasy.Shelly F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019Claims all food was in bag but when food was received by door dash not all food was in bag when delivered. I have filed a complaint with door dash as well. Pizza was also burnt couldn’t even eat it.Shelbee M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019The person that took my to-go order inside was not interested in allowing me to add a house salad. Grant it, my order was rung up, but she could have said, "sure, let's ring that separately!" Instead, I was told my order was already rung up and she went to the next person. disappointing!Cheryl
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019Indoor dining smells awful. It smells moldy. Could not substitute a brownie for the salad in a meal deal. Cashier was not really very friendly. Didnt smile at all name on the receipt was Heather E. Overall indoor dining area is dirty.Jeanna M.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019Breadsticks were very dry with no garlic butter at all. pLUS, THEY WERE OUT OF CINNAMON BITES....VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!Stewart W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019We love the food at Fazolies. We come up from Topeka and 90% of the time eat here. And normally the help is exceptional but today their was an employee that we later found out was I guess the manager would just throw up her hands and say "I am done", "I can't do this anymore"
We got up to place our order everything is good and we pay with a gift card. Well the equipment needs to be replaced if it won't run our card she angerly swiped it multiple times to try and get the machine to read the card. She gave up and tossed the card down and turned around saying she needed her glasses. We said we could read the number to her but she was already gone. We waited for a few minutes, for her to go get her glasses, and and suddenly another employee (Heather who is terrific) helped us out very calmly and got our order taken care of. We got our food in a decent amount of time but the whole time we can hear this "manager" about how she done and just ready to walk out to other customers.
Somehow some other customer had an issues didn't seem like a big deal at the time but with the 'managers' attitude it became bigger. Again she left and Heather came back and very calmly and cooly took care of everything.
The place was not even busy I didn't not see anyone unhappy except the one customer who got upset after the outburst.
I just want to make sure that you know that Heather was excellent and very calm in a situation that I know could have been escalated. And I hope the 'manager' who was so upset about who knows what is trained a little bit in how to handle stress. We don't want our Fazolies closing because of poor customer service.
Please bring a Fazolies to Topeka, KS ASAP. Thanks, NicoleNicole S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019The manager on evening shift accused me of trying to get free sauce after I went through the drive-through and paid extra to get four garlic butter sauces with my dozen breadsticks they only gave me one I noticed as I was pulling off so I went and parked to go inside, showed them my receipt and that I only got one sauce the manager came out with a horrible attitude, slamming doors, stomping around, and accusing me of trying to steal sauce. I have never been so disrespected and embarrassed in an establishment in my life and I have certainly never tried to get anything that I did not pay for. I have worked in the restaurant industry for years and I would NEVER treat someone the way those employees treated me. It was beyond unprofessional! I was disrespected, yelled at, embarrassed and demeaned by someone who is supposed to be a manager. As someone who has a large social media following I generally would never talk down about a business but I am seriously considering sharing my incredibly awful experience with everyone. I have been going to that Fazoli’s for years and I could not believe how I was treated. I made a complaint to the restaurant but nothing happened and no one reached out to me. I will not stop climbing up the ladder until someone rights this outrageous wrong. My phone number is 913-522-7838 please give me a call at your earliest convenience. That managers behavior was unacceptable and I don’t believe for a second this is the first complaint about her.Meagan J.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019The drive thru person had an attitude and was very unfriendly. Made it seem that everything was an inconvenience to her. Order ID AAA24HXWAQABPaul l
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019I personally had no interaction with the manager of this location, but I saw her treat employees with disrespect and belittle them in front of customer. Very unprofessional, she also was talking bad about customers so loud I could hear her in the dining room.Gen, b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019Order was difficult to place through the drive though. Had to repeat myself several times, and when pulled up to the window had to make sure to add the items they missed. Upon arriving home, the food was lackluster to say the least. Not even enough sauce to spread to all the Ziti noodles, and cheese barely covering half the pan.Andrew N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Terrible service. Very very slow. Tried to get a refund and the manager didn’t know how to do it and that took as long as our wait for no food to arrive.Paula B