10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Shawnee
(Displaying 20 out of 79 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019Breadsticks were very dry with no garlic butter at all. pLUS, THEY WERE OUT OF CINNAMON BITES....VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!Stewart W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019We love the food at Fazolies. We come up from Topeka and 90% of the time eat here. And normally the help is exceptional but today their was an employee that we later found out was I guess the manager would just throw up her hands and say "I am done", "I can't do this anymore"
We got up to place our order everything is good and we pay with a gift card. Well the equipment needs to be replaced if it won't run our card she angerly swiped it multiple times to try and get the machine to read the card. She gave up and tossed the card down and turned around saying she needed her glasses. We said we could read the number to her but she was already gone. We waited for a few minutes, for her to go get her glasses, and and suddenly another employee (Heather who is terrific) helped us out very calmly and got our order taken care of. We got our food in a decent amount of time but the whole time we can hear this "manager" about how she done and just ready to walk out to other customers.
Somehow some other customer had an issues didn't seem like a big deal at the time but with the 'managers' attitude it became bigger. Again she left and Heather came back and very calmly and cooly took care of everything.
The place was not even busy I didn't not see anyone unhappy except the one customer who got upset after the outburst.
I just want to make sure that you know that Heather was excellent and very calm in a situation that I know could have been escalated. And I hope the 'manager' who was so upset about who knows what is trained a little bit in how to handle stress. We don't want our Fazolies closing because of poor customer service.
Please bring a Fazolies to Topeka, KS ASAP. Thanks, NicoleNicole S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019The manager on evening shift accused me of trying to get free sauce after I went through the drive-through and paid extra to get four garlic butter sauces with my dozen breadsticks they only gave me one I noticed as I was pulling off so I went and parked to go inside, showed them my receipt and that I only got one sauce the manager came out with a horrible attitude, slamming doors, stomping around, and accusing me of trying to steal sauce. I have never been so disrespected and embarrassed in an establishment in my life and I have certainly never tried to get anything that I did not pay for. I have worked in the restaurant industry for years and I would NEVER treat someone the way those employees treated me. It was beyond unprofessional! I was disrespected, yelled at, embarrassed and demeaned by someone who is supposed to be a manager. As someone who has a large social media following I generally would never talk down about a business but I am seriously considering sharing my incredibly awful experience with everyone. I have been going to that Fazoli’s for years and I could not believe how I was treated. I made a complaint to the restaurant but nothing happened and no one reached out to me. I will not stop climbing up the ladder until someone rights this outrageous wrong. My phone number is 913-522-7838 please give me a call at your earliest convenience. That managers behavior was unacceptable and I don’t believe for a second this is the first complaint about her.Meagan J.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019The drive thru person had an attitude and was very unfriendly. Made it seem that everything was an inconvenience to her. Order ID AAA24HXWAQABPaul l
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019I personally had no interaction with the manager of this location, but I saw her treat employees with disrespect and belittle them in front of customer. Very unprofessional, she also was talking bad about customers so loud I could hear her in the dining room.Gen, b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019Order was difficult to place through the drive though. Had to repeat myself several times, and when pulled up to the window had to make sure to add the items they missed. Upon arriving home, the food was lackluster to say the least. Not even enough sauce to spread to all the Ziti noodles, and cheese barely covering half the pan.Andrew N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Terrible service. Very very slow. Tried to get a refund and the manager didn’t know how to do it and that took as long as our wait for no food to arrive.Paula B
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019Great service - above and beyond
Wayne chased me down to return my cell, I left on the table, really on the ball. Tell him thanks!Terrance P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 16, 2019I ordered spicy penne with chicken. The chicken was chewy and you could tell it was taking out of the freezer straight to cooking. The main reason I go to Fazolis for the bread stick, unfortunately it was burned and not brushed with better for better taste.Abe Hreish
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 11, 2019Slow service. Two people running the establishment. Entire interior was filthy. Tables were not cleaned for 30+mins.
Freezing cold food and incorrect order multiple times.Ken Greer
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019the employee that was taking our order at the drive through very obviously did not memorize the restaurants menu and did not get any of the food we were ordering. We were so angry we left to find a different place to eat. i have been coming here my whole childhood and i was very disappointed.Katie O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019I was fixing my mower and stopped to eat dinner. I wanted fast food so I could get back home before dark to mow the grass. I like Fazoli's food from past experience so I went to this location and ordered a baked spaghetti with meatballs and a side salad. After waiting 30 minutes I got a "baked spaghetti" that was not the usual. It was in a smaller container with little cheese, sauce and three tiny meatballs. It was cold on the bottom. They forgot the salad so I ate the spaghetti while the salad was coming. After another 10 minutes waiting I went up and asked for my money back on the salad. All the guy could do is tell me one cook did not speak English, the manager was gone and other people had waited an hour. I got really upset that he thought these problems made it ok to provide a poor product and worse service. After becoming very upset, loud and demanding I then learned he had lied to me. The manager was in the kitchen and she did refund my money. They threatened to call the police, told me I had no right to complain to them since it was not their fault, I also could not point my finger when gesturing etc.
In my opinion you need legal help that speaks English or a manager that speaks Spanish. Teach the staff their jobs and to provide food according to corporate standards. Provide adequate staff or at least tell people about the delay so they can go somewhere else. It is not rocket science and anyone knows a little bowl of chopped lettuce does not take over 45 minutes to prepare.Stanley D.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019Counter worker was great. Kitchen staff was slow. Manager was rude.Brenda P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019Our order took 30 minutes. At that point I asked for our food to go. The employee preparing the food yelled at the front employee about making out items to go. I called him out on it and told him that was rude. Then he threw our food in a bowl and tried to tell me it was the correct menu item. I then said I'd rather get a full refund. The entire time the manager processed my refund, the employee on the food line yelled at me from behind the counter. I honestly didn't want food prepared by him because I thought he might spit in it. His name is Alfonso.Dorothy L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019Was given wrong order, & manager refused to give me a refund!Tina R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2019Rude staff, burned my sandwich and told me they were not authorized to refund my money. I used to love the submarino. It's been hit and miss for a while now. Never going back.Roger V.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2019We were out on Wednesday and everything was terrific and Wayne was funny and just kept us supplied in breadsticks. We loved his humor and will be back tonight to eat again.Tom, K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2019This has to be one of my best fast food experiences I've ever had. We have a busy schedule and eat out on a very regular basis, including Fazoli's in different communities, on many occasions over the years. The gentleman that was working at Fazoli's, Alfonso E., absolutely stunned me with his excellent customer service and positive attitude. I'm 55 years of age and honestly I don't think I've ever left a tip at what I consider a fast food establishment, I did this time and the group I was with actually tipped as well unannounced to me. Alfonso's personality and positive attitude was second to none. Just like the tip, I'm not that guy that leaves feedback other than maybe on one other occasion in my life but this encounter is very deserving of the positive feedback. This was the first time I ever had been to this particular establishment and if I'm ever in the area again I won't hesitate to stop in again. My biggest disappointment would be if I come in and Alfonso is not working the shift. I also visited with the person I believe to be the manager on this particular shift and I think management needs to be commended for a culture of such positive attitude!!
My family alone had two order ID #'s, AAA24HSNACBV and AAA24HSNACBN. Please feel free to contact me for additional feedback and again, thanks for the great experience.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2019Alfonzo at the drive thru was awesome! He was super friendly, polite, and very knowledgeable.Shannon R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019Not even one star very bad service on and 6345 Quivira rdOlie H