Fazoli's Rock Rd
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Rock Rd
(Displaying 20 out of 21 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019My family and I had a fettuccine alfredo and chicken parmigiana family combo last night. The chicken was soggy and the noodles very chewy. This isnt our first negative experience with this location and I now expect to never return.Damian, H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019I am disappointed. I order a fettuccine Alfredo with 2 EXTRA breadsticks. Any other time I have ordered this meal it has come automatically with two breadsticks. With that being said I should have gotten 4 breadsticks but I only received 2 and was charged for it.Hay H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019I was very disappointed when I went last Saturday to Fazolies. I have going on and off for years to this restaurant. I haven’t gone for the last month or so. The tables were dirty and you stuck to them. I don’t know what they clean them with. All the silverware in the bin had a white film on it that I had to clean off and looked like it had a faulty dishwasher or they hadn’t cleaned it well. This time I again got a dish I have had in the past. Chicken Alfredo. The nice chicken was gone and there was a breaded chicken piece that was very hard. The noodles were dry. Overall very disappointing.Steve L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019The store is very dirty all tables the floor manger was rude when I told her the place was dirtyCheryl W
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019#5939 Rocio offered exemplary customer service. Taking time to listen to feedback (regarding Kassandra R. who patiently described menu items. Kassandra suggested "Pick 2 @ $6.00"; which I ordered). Rocio smiled, made (and maintained) eye contact while conversing. Rocio also offered to "make it right;" by offering a second serving (first lasagna was not quite up to par). Well done! Rocio.V B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2019GreatKat H
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 07, 2019Fazoli's has unlimited breadsticks. But the girl who did breadsticks did not come to see if i would like more. Which one more would have been nice. After food was served i was basicly ignored. She spent more time on her phone texting than attending to customer's needs.Kathyrn P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 24, 2019We came in late one evening and, even though we kept the store open after hours, we received outstanding service from Ahmed K. He made all the difference!Jennifer E
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Only thing I don’t understand is if I order extra breadsticks why is that all I get ordered three meals
Chicken parm a sampler and veggie pasta and 2 dozen breadsticks and that’s all the breadsticks do the meals not come with a couple?Brian H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Food and service is always great.Logan B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Customer service is usually excellent! This is one of our family favorites! And all-you-can-eat breadsticks if you dine in, who can pass that up?!Erin H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Great service, quick responses, and the buffalo chicken mac&cheese needs to be a permanent menu item because I almost cry tears of joy every time I eat it.Keegan R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Good food, good valueLysa L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 13, 2019Service was fine but family salad had lots of brown edges so not fresh. More frustrating was that family lasagna didn’t even fill the tray like it has in the past. Lots of space around the edges. I took pictures if you like to see them.Lewis E
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 06, 2019My family has gone to several Fazolis over the past decade, and Ahmed (manager at store #5939) is by far the best employee we have encountered (and in the top 5 of all businesses we deal with). His attitude is always positive, his location is always clean, efficient, and consistent, and we have never had a bad experience at his location. We do not go to his restaurant every week, but only once every few months or so, but that speaks even higher to Ahmed's quality; if he saw us every week, of course his treatment of us would be special. The fact that we randomly show up at his location and EVERY time we have a good experience means that his treatment of ALL of his customers is great. If I ever owned a restaurant, I would want Ahmed as my manager. I myself worked in the restaurant industry in my younger years and I know how hard the business can be, from everyone from the dishwasher sweating in the kitchen to the managers/owners trying to find and keep good help. PLEASE keep Ahmed, and you'll keep us as loyal customers.David W.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 30, 2018Normally, we love Fazoli's. When my daughter was going last night I said bring me some breadsticks! We love yours....way better than Olive Garden's. I had these breadsticks tonight and they are completely dry & flavorless! I think someone completely forgot to spread on the salty garlic butter after they cooked! That is what makes them the best out there! Very disappointed with them.Patty W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2018my wife and I drove thru last evening. She ordered "Baked Spaghetti" and I order the chicken dish, as I am on a high protein, low carb, low sodium diet, and I've eaten to many salads lately. We get
home, and my wife's Baked spaghetti
was as ordered, piping hot and delicious. Mine however was a plate of luke warm noodles, and a small container with a white sauce inside....but NO CHICKEN. We paid like $16, and its gonna be a very long time before I eat at Fazoli's again.Michael
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2018Customer service was wonderful and friendlyCarol, R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 06, 2018Excellcent customer service. Cares about their customersPat P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 28, 2018Delicious food. We miss having the staff come around the dining room with breadsticks.Darline H.