Fazoli's West Central - Wichita
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's West Central - Wichita
(Displaying 20 out of 26 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019I have noticed the last few times I’ve ordered the family meal that’s supposed to feed 4 that the salad portion is only half full. I was wondering why?Diane H.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019Me and my wife visited your restaurant last weekend and it wasn’t very pleasant. We got your chicken Parm duo and they were very over cooked and dry. Will be awhile before we return.Tyler M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019Me and my family pulled into the drive thru and it took a while to even ask if i needed anything.
The lady "daekazhia w." Was very rude and had a snotty tone made me feel like i shouldnt be there ordering food.
I love fazolis but did not like my experience there on 7/31/19
Order id:AAA22HTQANBATomah F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 08, 2019This Fazoli's was the worst place I have been to in a long time. I was ordering in the drive thru and the lady taking the order was acting very put out and when the food was handed to me she never spoke a word no thank you no nothing, very rude , I didn't know if the whole order was there or anything. She handed it to me and shut the window. It will be awhile before I'll be back.Robert W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 16, 2019Poor service and rude staff members. Breadstick order was cold when picked up. Slow service. We will NOT likely return.Marsha C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019Waited over 30 minutes for 4 meals. Got 5 breadsticks with meals. Others were given more than that just waiting for food and we were never offered anything. When I complained the GM came to my table and told me they were short handed and that's just how it was and what did I want him to do. At this point we still didnt have all of our food. He obviously didnt care much. $45 of food I could have gotten at a real restraunt and not waited as long! Th he chicken on the chicken alfredo was hard and not edible and we had one to go meal that go no breadsticks. Overall a horrible overpriced experience. The restraint was also filthy. Many dirty tables and stuff on the floor and the drink/utensils area was gross!Natalie T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019Worst experience I've ever had at a restaurant. Ordered a full order of ravioli and 2 lunch orders. I CAN NOT believe that for $8 you get 8 single pieces of ravioli. I have eaten here for the very last time. We used to come here at least once a week and spend $30-50 each time to feed our family. This was an absolute disgrace.Ashley w.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 04, 2019Good foodWilliam C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Good food, fast, friendly service and good prices too!Ramona A.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Everybody has off days they just shouldn't work counter other then that it was enjoyableLiza H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019My daughter and I love to eat here! We’ve always had great service and the food has always been great!Douglas S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Good food and especially great prices! I love the new cinnamon breadstick bites! Best dessert Fazoli’s ever had!Bryan D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Very good value for your moneyGlenda H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019I enjoy your food and your service is great. I was disappointed in the elimination of my favorite menu item...#13 something with sausage. I now have to order and add the sausage for more money. But I do love your breadsticks. Your crew always takes care of me.Tim J.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Love the foodDouglas S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Food is always fresh and hot. Sad I need more sauce and have to pay more for it. But costumer service is always on point!Leila A.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Most of the employees are very friendly. They quickly get you your food. Sometimes it is not always hot but the food tastes good.Ashley N.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 30, 2019I went in this location with my 2 toddlers to treat them to pizza 4/25/2019, the first thing I see when I approach the counter is the employee with her hand rubbing her bare stomach with her shirt up, she keeps her hand in her waist band of her pants until she goes to take my order. That consisted of "what can I get you" before I had even completely gotten to the counter, or even looked up at the menu. She was rude the entire interaction. The pizza was so hard my children couldn't even bite throught the top crust, and there was butter or oil dumped over the tops of both pizzas, it was repulsive. But, not as repulsive as watching another employee on break sitting at the booth across from me pick her nose as she played on her phone!! I watched her return to behind the counter to work, no idea if she washed her hands, but, judging by the entire experience, I highly doubt that she did. I will never step foot in this location again.Angie C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 14, 2019We came in for dinner and the dining area was not busy at all. Ordered 3 adult meals and one child meal. Sat down and watched everyone else get there food and new customers coming in and ordering and getting their food. It took exactly 30 mins to get our food. When I questioned the server about the amount of time it took to get our food and why. Her response was, “ I don’t know it’s not my job”. Her tone was rude and not acceptable. We eat there often and today we were treated awful and won’t be returning anytime soon. No one came out to apologize for the amount of time we had to wait. Worst experience ever!Heather B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 08, 2019Great Customer Service! Becca was awesome. She knew the menu items, ingredients in the meals. It was our first time and we Love this location.Shellim