Fazoli's Bowling Green
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Bowling Green
(Displaying 20 out of 94 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019There were cooks in the back with no hair net or hat. I asked the manager or gm about it and he said, “ Managers do not have to wear hats.” I understand but I also have worked in a restaurant and was a manager for many years. If you are in the kitchen exposed to food you need to have a hat or hair net on. This young lady had long hair and bangs, it was not put up properly and I found a hair in my food that I am 99.9% sure it was hers. I recommend enforcing stronger food safety precautions especially with the weather getting colder. I will not order there if I see someone in the kitchen with out the proper safety attire.Katherine,C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019Food was Ice Cold! Drink machine was out of coke, service was so slow!Jeff P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019Today, around 1-2pm We experienced another customer and an African American Male employee who was at the front counter have words with each other. The customer told the employee they wanted the district managers contact number. The customer seemed to be upset about how the employee was talking to other employees. We had just walked in and seen the argument.Dont know if the customer actually called the district manager but I wanted to let someone know of the incident.Sherry O.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Waited over 40 minutes for my food after waiting 15 minutes in line because there was only one person taking orders for a line out the door.Mackenzie E.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2019My experience was very good & relaxing. All of the staff that waited on me were very polite
My order was served to me very quickly and warm. The restuarant manager was very impressive the way he talked to me and his team & customers.The eating area was kept clean. I noticed that when other customers were served they were treated the same as me when they entered the restaurant and were served. Customers were talked to by staff as they were served & when staff came back to clean their eating area. I definitely shall return!
I am submitting this again because I don't know if my first account was submitted.Marvin, H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019Ordered online, pickup time was 5:30, didn’t leave with my food until 5:55. Management is EXTREMELY rude.Devan K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 21, 2019A wonderful, friendly experience the entire time we were there. Our cashier crystal did a superb job making sure we were taken care of.Angel lee
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019Services were exceptionally good! The eating area was kept very clean! When I entered I was met by very,very friendly employees! My order was given to me exceptionally fast,warm,& exactly how i wanted it!!! I have eaten here numerous times and each time we very satisfactory! The bathroom was very clean! The staff enjoyed each other's company!!
I definitely SHALL RETURN!!!Marvin, H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019I waited 25 minutes for a spaghetti with meat sauce and a turkey club. It did not seem to be of any concern to the manager when I complained. She blamed the delay on the lack of kitchen help. Maybe she should go back there and help.Kenneth A.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019Nay, that works at the BG,KY Scottsville rd location, is great!!! Nay, always gives the VERY BEST , customer service!!!
Above & beyond !!! Thank you!Stacey Jordan
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019This was a uniquely poor restaurant experience. I waited 21 minutes from the time my receipt printed until I was served the single entree ordered. I ordered an Ultimate Fettucine, the chicken was so dry and hard, I removed it from my entree. The kitchen staff yelled at the counter staff repeatedly during the entirety of my visit. Both Fazolis and the franchisee (if applicable) should be thoroughly embarrassed by this loud, inefficient, gum chomping crew representing the brand.Chris F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019Great customer service. Great food. Love the app, by the way. But the lunchtime Manager was MOST impressive! I failed to get his name but he was hard-working, very professional in the way he spoke to customers AND employees, very patient & quick to help a newer employee—you name it, he impressed me and my husband with EVERYTHING he did & said.Evelyn B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019I ordered a meal through door dash delivery service and he ended up waiting over 20 minutes for my food because they just pushed my order aside and helped every customer ahead of him. The food is supposed to be ready for pick up and they hadn’t even made it and it took forever which also cost him money from his earnings. It was a horrible experience if I could give it less than 1/5 stars I would. Truly awful.Kasey, M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2019Fazoli’s has always been great in the past but not on our last visit. The salads we got had that were extremely wrinkled. Then we got our oven baked spaghetti and it was brought to the table in small twkrniit type aluminum bowls that were half the portion size that you normally get. Of course the price was still the same. Over the last week I’ve tried to ca the location but no one answers so I leave a message and they are never returned. What happened to your good food and customer service?????John S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 08, 2019Great customer service, Jason is fantastic managing customer service & the counter. Food was better than expected.Paul W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 26, 2019I do not even want to give it a star. Absolutely disgusted by it. Was traveling through stopped in to eat and the place was absolutely filthy. there was garbage stuff all over the carpeted flooring. There were flies in the bathroom and in the restaurant. The silverware was filthy. The table and booths were sticky. The cooking time was very slow. heard other people complaining that their orders were wrong. Another customer asked the manager whats taking so long and said he does not know his employees are slow. Our food was already ordered before we could change our mind and walk out. I took some pictures if needed.John Z
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 19, 2019Monique is the best!!!!!!! Awesome food and awesome service!!!!Kim C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019We had great service and our waitress Danielle H . was excellent she brought our food with a smile and uplifting character see my friend has ms and she made her feel special to me that's a great employee to be proud ofJanet mcclure
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 2019It was the worst experience I’ve ever had at this location.... we placed our order at 939 we were the only ones ordering at the time and after us maybe 5 others came in. We were the last to get our food mind you that was at 10. It took 20 mins for a side salad, chicken bacon salad and a chicken carbonara. Everyone in back was goofing around and talking and The managers were too busy talking about what they did over the weekend then making sure that the food was being made and sent out. I don’t blame the employees cause their management set the example that it’s ok to just stand around and talk.. and not care about the guest who are just trying to get sum food to take home cause their child had a baseball game that didn’t end till 930.Stephanie b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019I waited for 25 minutes to get my food on my lunch break and was late getting back to work, and the food was not all that great. Definitely not worth the wait or worth being late back to work.Bonnie H