Fazoli's Bowling Green
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Bowling Green
Rating 3.13.1 out of 5 stars
(Based on 108 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 10, 2020My total visit was excellent! All of the staff that I encountered were very friendly, polite and accommodating. My order was served to me very quickly and warm! The way I like it! I really enjoyed using the keyosh!!!.The restuarant manager showed me how to use it.I appreciate the time he took to do it!! The eating area was kept very clean as well as the bathroom. I like the remodeling!!!!.
I plan on eating there a lot!!Marvin
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 21, 2019Excellent food with excellent service! Will 100% come back again.Becca J.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 12, 2019Horrible online ordering experience, and even worse when I had to drive back to the restaurant. Horrible management, and that’s coming from someone who’s worked in food service.Hannah M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 11, 2019Was excited about visiting after the remodeling. Tried 2 of the new meal items. Both my husband and I have been up all night throwing up. Hope we do not have food poisoning.Glenda B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2019Terrible experience! I placed my order at the drive thru. Lady said, "Is that all?" I replied, "Yes." She never said anything else. I sat there a couple more minutes waiting to be given a total or told to pull to the window & finally another male voice said, "Could I take your order?" At that point, I pulled to the window. After a few minutes, a worker said, "What did you order?" and punched what I said into the register. Since I waited at least 10 more minutes, I'm assuming my order did not get started until I pulled to the window. Also, I had a $5 off $10 coupon on my phone which the worker would not take because it was not a paper coupon. Really? In this day of technology, Fazoli's requires a paper coupon?? When I arrived home & took the food out, I had 2 breadsticks for 2 entrees. So, after sitting in the line for a total of around 15 minutes, running gas out of my car, not being able to use a digital coupon, and getting 1 breadstick per entrée--I am giving this experience a 1 star which is on the high side considering everything I've mentioned.Karen A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 03, 2019The ABSOLUTE WORST AS WELL AS THE RUDEST so called CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE! Order food , it was the wrong food item when I arrived home and I drove back there waited in the drive thru line for 25 min or so , had the food they gave me the wrong order with me , hoping they would exchange it & give me what I had initially ordered when I was there at FAZOLI’s the FIRST TIME . Instead of even trying to do one thing for me , I was told they would only replace my BREAD STICKS WHICH WERE both browned up so you could barely bite into ! I paid 7$ for food that I DID NOT ORDER AND I WAS TREATED LIKE I WAS A COMMON CRIMINAL AS IF I WAS LYING ABOUT THE ORDER AS WELL AS I SPENT 20 min just to get to the speaker in the drive thru & then ANOTHER 15 min at the window being drilled over 5 or so questions all bc I did not get a receipt when I was there MY FIRST TIME AROUND! I typically visit there 2 to 3 times a week Me & my FAMILY!!!!
However, after last night how badly I was treated NO MORE !!!!!! I’ll be happy to take my business ELSEWHERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Stacey J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 27, 2019If I could give 0 stars I'd be happier. It was terrible and had a mobile order and it was cold when I got there. And missed food that was in my order.Amber A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2019The lasagna tasted like leftover, pasta was dry and hard and the lasagna in general was cold in spots. I could not finish. It made me nauseous.Clay F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 20, 2019People was nice but That was the nastiest food ever. 28 dollars wasted. Go to Olive GardenDonna c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 18, 2019No breadsticks and it took forever!!Laura A
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019Good food great customer service
The only complain I have is dining area he has a very dirty filthy ugly carpet old booths, that's the only thing that bothers me every time I go eat there, looking at a very dirty carpet and booths, spend some money an do some updates it really needs it and
would be a great place to enjoy while you eat there.Francisco m
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Slowest service ever in this drive thru. We arrived at approx 6:45 on Sunday evening and pulled away with a baked ziti and a cheesecake order at 7:15 PM. We have been going less and less because the service is getting slower every time. But this took the cake. The young lady at window didn’t apologize for wait... didn’t offer a free drink for our wait... I mean come on!!! If we hadn’t been “trapped” in drive through line we would have left!Patricia J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019There was a young man that brought our food out and then later gave us more breadsticks. I wish I had caught his name because he provided excellent customer service and made our experience very uplifted. It was 10/27/2019 a little after 3:30PM.Erica F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2019Ordered take out. Ordered a regular spaghetti with meatballs and extra sauce. When I got home I had cold baked spaghetti. Very disappointed as a regular costumerB P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019There were cooks in the back with no hair net or hat. I asked the manager or gm about it and he said, “ Managers do not have to wear hats.” I understand but I also have worked in a restaurant and was a manager for many years. If you are in the kitchen exposed to food you need to have a hat or hair net on. This young lady had long hair and bangs, it was not put up properly and I found a hair in my food that I am 99.9% sure it was hers. I recommend enforcing stronger food safety precautions especially with the weather getting colder. I will not order there if I see someone in the kitchen with out the proper safety attire.Katherine,C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019Food was Ice Cold! Drink machine was out of coke, service was so slow!Jeff P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019Today, around 1-2pm We experienced another customer and an African American Male employee who was at the front counter have words with each other. The customer told the employee they wanted the district managers contact number. The customer seemed to be upset about how the employee was talking to other employees. We had just walked in and seen the argument.Dont know if the customer actually called the district manager but I wanted to let someone know of the incident.Sherry O.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Waited over 40 minutes for my food after waiting 15 minutes in line because there was only one person taking orders for a line out the door.Mackenzie E.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2019My experience was very good & relaxing. All of the staff that waited on me were very polite
My order was served to me very quickly and warm. The restuarant manager was very impressive the way he talked to me and his team & customers.The eating area was kept clean. I noticed that when other customers were served they were treated the same as me when they entered the restaurant and were served. Customers were talked to by staff as they were served & when staff came back to clean their eating area. I definitely shall return!
I am submitting this again because I don't know if my first account was submitted.Marvin, H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019Ordered online, pickup time was 5:30, didn’t leave with my food until 5:55. Management is EXTREMELY rude.Devan K