Fazoli's Bowling Green
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Bowling Green
Rating 3.33.3 out of 5 stars
(Based on 98 reviews)
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019Good food great customer service
The only complain I have is dining area he has a very dirty filthy ugly carpet old booths, that's the only thing that bothers me every time I go eat there, looking at a very dirty carpet and booths, spend some money an do some updates it really needs it and
would be a great place to enjoy while you eat there.Francisco m
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Slowest service ever in this drive thru. We arrived at approx 6:45 on Sunday evening and pulled away with a baked ziti and a cheesecake order at 7:15 PM. We have been going less and less because the service is getting slower every time. But this took the cake. The young lady at window didn’t apologize for wait... didn’t offer a free drink for our wait... I mean come on!!! If we hadn’t been “trapped” in drive through line we would have left!Patricia J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019There was a young man that brought our food out and then later gave us more breadsticks. I wish I had caught his name because he provided excellent customer service and made our experience very uplifted. It was 10/27/2019 a little after 3:30PM.Erica F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2019Ordered take out. Ordered a regular spaghetti with meatballs and extra sauce. When I got home I had cold baked spaghetti. Very disappointed as a regular costumerB P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019There were cooks in the back with no hair net or hat. I asked the manager or gm about it and he said, “ Managers do not have to wear hats.” I understand but I also have worked in a restaurant and was a manager for many years. If you are in the kitchen exposed to food you need to have a hat or hair net on. This young lady had long hair and bangs, it was not put up properly and I found a hair in my food that I am 99.9% sure it was hers. I recommend enforcing stronger food safety precautions especially with the weather getting colder. I will not order there if I see someone in the kitchen with out the proper safety attire.Katherine,C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019Food was Ice Cold! Drink machine was out of coke, service was so slow!Jeff P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019Today, around 1-2pm We experienced another customer and an African American Male employee who was at the front counter have words with each other. The customer told the employee they wanted the district managers contact number. The customer seemed to be upset about how the employee was talking to other employees. We had just walked in and seen the argument.Dont know if the customer actually called the district manager but I wanted to let someone know of the incident.Sherry O.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Waited over 40 minutes for my food after waiting 15 minutes in line because there was only one person taking orders for a line out the door.Mackenzie E.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2019My experience was very good & relaxing. All of the staff that waited on me were very polite
My order was served to me very quickly and warm. The restuarant manager was very impressive the way he talked to me and his team & customers.The eating area was kept clean. I noticed that when other customers were served they were treated the same as me when they entered the restaurant and were served. Customers were talked to by staff as they were served & when staff came back to clean their eating area. I definitely shall return!
I am submitting this again because I don't know if my first account was submitted.Marvin, H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019Ordered online, pickup time was 5:30, didn’t leave with my food until 5:55. Management is EXTREMELY rude.Devan K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 21, 2019A wonderful, friendly experience the entire time we were there. Our cashier crystal did a superb job making sure we were taken care of.Angel lee
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019Services were exceptionally good! The eating area was kept very clean! When I entered I was met by very,very friendly employees! My order was given to me exceptionally fast,warm,& exactly how i wanted it!!! I have eaten here numerous times and each time we very satisfactory! The bathroom was very clean! The staff enjoyed each other's company!!
I definitely SHALL RETURN!!!Marvin, H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019I waited 25 minutes for a spaghetti with meat sauce and a turkey club. It did not seem to be of any concern to the manager when I complained. She blamed the delay on the lack of kitchen help. Maybe she should go back there and help.Kenneth A.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019Nay, that works at the BG,KY Scottsville rd location, is great!!! Nay, always gives the VERY BEST , customer service!!!
Above & beyond !!! Thank you!Stacey Jordan
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019This was a uniquely poor restaurant experience. I waited 21 minutes from the time my receipt printed until I was served the single entree ordered. I ordered an Ultimate Fettucine, the chicken was so dry and hard, I removed it from my entree. The kitchen staff yelled at the counter staff repeatedly during the entirety of my visit. Both Fazolis and the franchisee (if applicable) should be thoroughly embarrassed by this loud, inefficient, gum chomping crew representing the brand.Chris F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019Great customer service. Great food. Love the app, by the way. But the lunchtime Manager was MOST impressive! I failed to get his name but he was hard-working, very professional in the way he spoke to customers AND employees, very patient & quick to help a newer employee—you name it, he impressed me and my husband with EVERYTHING he did & said.Evelyn B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019I ordered a meal through door dash delivery service and he ended up waiting over 20 minutes for my food because they just pushed my order aside and helped every customer ahead of him. The food is supposed to be ready for pick up and they hadn’t even made it and it took forever which also cost him money from his earnings. It was a horrible experience if I could give it less than 1/5 stars I would. Truly awful.Kasey, M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2019Fazoli’s has always been great in the past but not on our last visit. The salads we got had that were extremely wrinkled. Then we got our oven baked spaghetti and it was brought to the table in small twkrniit type aluminum bowls that were half the portion size that you normally get. Of course the price was still the same. Over the last week I’ve tried to ca the location but no one answers so I leave a message and they are never returned. What happened to your good food and customer service?????John S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 08, 2019Great customer service, Jason is fantastic managing customer service & the counter. Food was better than expected.Paul W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 26, 2019I do not even want to give it a star. Absolutely disgusted by it. Was traveling through stopped in to eat and the place was absolutely filthy. there was garbage stuff all over the carpeted flooring. There were flies in the bathroom and in the restaurant. The silverware was filthy. The table and booths were sticky. The cooking time was very slow. heard other people complaining that their orders were wrong. Another customer asked the manager whats taking so long and said he does not know his employees are slow. Our food was already ordered before we could change our mind and walk out. I took some pictures if needed.John Z