10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Danville
(Displaying 20 out of 80 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019Super nice but Couldn’t understand her, didn’t get order right & also didn’t give me drink with kids meal.Mackenzie S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019I was going to place an order for a Pronto family meal. However, I wanted to pay with cash when arriving, so when I saw that was not an option. I canceled my order, and sent my son to get the order and pay with cash. I sent him with a few extra dollars. I ordered Fresh tossed Duo-Fam (spag w/ meat sauce & fett alfredo) plus one order of meatballs and one side of roasted chicken, and 12 extra breadsticks. The meatballs and chicken were $1.50 when ordering online. When he got to the store, they charged him $2.50 for each of the meat sides, instead of the online price. Luckily I had sent him with $3 extra dollars, and he had enough (plus tax). That was not right for the price to be different online and in the store. Please contact me and tell me why this was the case, and/or if you all were unaware and are going to fix it. Thanks!Amy W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 21, 2019My husband just went through the drive thru. They apparently do not know what is in ultimate fettuccine, there were no mushrooms. Also he added meatballs to his baked spaghetti and paid for it but he did not get it. Please do not offend me by offering me a gift certificate, just train your employee to do what they are supposed to.Kathy G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 21, 2019Poor - waited in drive thru line 15 min after placing order for 2 sliders - after payin - waited 30 more minutes- finally went in and told them I wanted my money back - manager didn’t ask why or apologize! Saw him and other employees in bank parking lot next door talking to others in a car - poor judge tans crazy slow service- got my money and told them to keep the food!Charlotte C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019I have been a fairly regular customer of this restaurant for several years, but last night may well be my last visit. When my wife and I entered the restaurant, there was only one other customer - a female police officer - at the counter and no one at the register to take orders. Several of the employees were running around and laughing, acting like high school kids when the teacher leaves the room. One kept going through a side door into the back and then coming back around to talk to two guys at the kitchen window. After 3-4 minutes of standing at the counter waiting for service, a tattooed girl with a pierced tongue came to the registered. She asked if we would be eating in the dining room or if the order was take-out. Before we could even answer, she turned around to one of the other workers and started laughing and flicking her pierced tongue at them. It was at this point I took my wife's arm and told her we were leaving. I don't think the girl even knew we had left, because when I looked from the car, she was still turned around talking to the other employee. There is no excuse for this type of behavior and certainly not in a restaurant. If they are behaving this way where customers can see, what is happening in the kitchen with food preparation where customers cannot see. If it were possible to give my experience a negative score, I wouldn't hesitate. Why would Fazoli's hire people who act this way and where was the shift manager? In my opinion, every single one of them working on that shift should be fired. We were at this Fazoli's location at 8:30 p.m on 9/19/2019. Up until this visit, we had always had a positive experience at this Fazoli's, but it only takes one like this one to lose customers.Craig C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Horrible! What kind of people work here? Kids who don't wait on customers, covered with tattoos, and flit their pierced tongue and laugh with coworkers when they are supposed to be taking your order. Worst experience I ever had at this location. We walked out. No reason for this. What type of management does this location now have? Obviously none. Absolutely uncalled for behavior of staff. I would give zero stars if possible --or negative rating.place should be shut down. Probably won't be there much longer, anyway.Craig , C..
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 11, 2019Although the restaurant was clean and we had no problems with ordering, we waited an inordinate length of time for our food, and was never offered bread sticks for the duration of our visit (45 minutes. The single slice of pizza that my wife ordered took over over 20 minutes to be delivered to our table, even though there were few people in the restaurant during our visit.David R.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 05, 2019My chicken carbonara is filled with mushrooms and the bread is dry on the bottom. Carry out. I have never had mushrooms in my dish before. I dont like themAngie Sullivan
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 20191 st why keep it so cold? Too uncomfortable
2nd Wish that I could get just the mariniar with out chunky tomato sauce. Once was my favorite place to eat.Lester R
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019Food wasn’t up to expectations. Chicken in the chicken parm was burnt. Pizza slices were burnt.
This is the second time I am writing a complaint on this restaurant.
I am really loosing faith that anything will be corrected. I was supposed to receive something back after my last message, yet to hear any further reply, so I will not hold my breath on this one either.
My family and I will no longer be ordering from this restaurant, until maybe next year, MAYBE....Laura L.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019Waited at counter for someone to take order about 4/6min.Jerika finally came up to take order seemed to be totally put out about everythingPatsy
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019Great service but forgot to give any breadsticks and we ordered extra! Needless to say my family was highly disappointed when we realized there weren't any breadsticks.Amber C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019On 8/18/2019 around 2:15pm I decided to dine in at the Danville Fazoli's and all the years of eating at Fazoli's, this was the best experience ever from this restaurant or any other branded restaurant out there I have dined in. Friendly Staff, quick service and very clean facility.William B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019Very unhappy customer this time. Why can a family size meat sauce NOT be purchased, but you charge outrageous price for a teeny tiny individual cup? I have purchased this family size many times before, with no issues! This “change” Makes no sense to me. This unhappy customer will not be back for some time.Laura L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019We went through the drive thru, I have never experienced such rudeness or inept ability at a Fazoli's drive thru, ever!Rhonda J
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019The food was good but an item was missing from my order.Melissa H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019Young lady at the window and that took my order almost made me want to cancel my order and find some where else to eat. She didnt smile once, she looked so unhappy.Cassandra S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019Terrible customer service. Missed items on my online order and when I called to complain the employee said they would take my name down and in the future if I stopped by I could pick up those items for free!! Free???!! I paid and never got them. He said that was the best he could do.Lara. G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 06, 2019Ordered through a delivery app. Not only would they not honor my drivers in coupon that I sent with him, but they got our order wrong entirely. Fazolis is a full partner with Food for your mood delivery service here, so it's on them, not the driver. I would like compensation as I could not enjoy the food I ordered and could not return it.Kyle L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019Just wanted to let you know about the poor service that was received on 7/2/19 at 7:38 pm. A guest and myself went into the restaurant and waited approximately 5 minutes before being acknowledged. While waiting we observed that the employee taking the orders complained to the cook staff about the pizza not being cut properly. The cook stated that he had put the pizza through and then he tried to pull the pizza apart with his gloved hands (note it was to hot to do that). After receiving no further assistance from the cook, the server then pulled the pizza apart with her bare hands (note she had been in and out the restaurant door numerous times so I know her hands were not clean enough to touch the food. Finally after watching her run in and out and take food to customers, she proceeded to come to the register and state that she had not been ignoring us (note that was the first acknowledgement she gave to us after the 5 minutes) but was waiting on her manager to give her his thumb. I'm not sure if that is why she went in and out numerous times or not, but if so the manager obviously did not care about taking care of his customers. Reward points were used to purchase our order and once again we had to wait for the manager (he was outside again with perhaps the assistant manager) to come back in to give his thumb print so we could get our receipt. Later when I went to get a refill on my drink there was a broom and various other items in the way. This service was so inferior to the week before when the gentleman with the legal pad of paper was walking around.Vicki S