10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Elizabethtown
Rating 3.53.5 out of 5 stars
(Based on 67 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 22, 2020I'm late on this review but I just want to put out there on Nov 9th 2019 was my sons 4th birthday celebration and one of the staff went beyond to make my sons day a special day. Gave a 1$ bill of her own money and wished him a happy birthday. That was so sweet and it truly makes my heart warm in her kindness. Definitely makes this location the best I've ever been to and wanted her recognized for her generosity and extra mile. Thank you and know we appreciate everything! I look forward to returning the same kindness to another for a smile.Courtney R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 09, 2020Horrible customer service and no breadsticksKyle ball
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 29, 2019Customer service was amazing. however the dining room had 20 buckets catching water! These poor workers are dealing with an interior flood and angry customers. Fix this! We love this restaurant and its staff.Alicia m
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 09, 2019Praise Report! First, let me say that I haven't stepped inside of the Elizabethtown, Kentucky Fazoli's for probably five to ten years, because I would always be disappointed in how unsanitary and dirty the restaurant and the employees were. But,surprisingly, last evening when we arrived for dinner we were pleasantly greeted by Robin, who took our order and assured us it would be right out. Then, a young man name Shane, who was so polite and attentive to all of our needs during our entire visit, brought our dinner out. He would check on us to see if we needed anything and brought us extra bread sticks. I can't tell you how happy we are to see Fazoli's on the uphill swing. It was such a pleasant experience that we will be dining again there soon. We noticed they have lunch specials now and we can't wait to try those!!Bonnie Young
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2019I ordered a spicy penne with sausage pasta bake. It was rung up correctly on the receipt, but when i got home, i was actually given a bowl of spaghetti with Alfredo sauce on it, with no chicken. I didn't return because it was over a 20 minute drive back to the restaurant. VERY disappointed.Brent M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 21, 2019Always get great customer service at our local Fazoli's. Employees treat us well. Food is hot and fresh, with good portions. Bread is fantastic.
Employee Misty does a great job.Joe G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019Worst expierence. The sign for the lunch special says when ordering spaghetti you can get meat or marinara sauce. You can add meatballs for $1. I wanted meat sauce and meatballs and they tried to charge me an additional 50cents, which is not what the sign says. Either you need a new sign or to clarify this on your current sign.Christina S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019Great food. Shane Decker is by far the best employee there. He deserves a raise.Madeline R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019Good food. Great service. Employee Shane took good care of us during our recent visits. Really appreciate it.Joe G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019Fazoli's in Elizabethtown Kentucky would not honor my $3 off for my birthday coupon. They were very embarrassing in front of other customers to me. This happened at 12 o'clock at lunch time. I was within my 30-day period, as today is September 12th and I received the email on September 1st.S. Gibson
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019Hello, On 9/5/19 I placed an order through door dash for 5 items totaling $44.98. When the order was delivered I noticed there were no breadsticks or my ultimate sampler platter. I tried calling the store, but no one answered. So I drove 12 miles to get my missing items. I spoke to a manager about the missing items and right off the bat she gave me an attitude about the missing items. So I gave her an attitude right back. For the amount of money I paid and then have to drive all the way to and from the store and I get an attitude from a manager to boot. All she had to say is that we are very busy and short staffed. SERIOUSLY! I understand getting busy and so on, but as a PAYING CUSTOMER, why should I be the one getting the bad attitude over it. Instead, how about saying "I'M SORRY", replace my missing items and here are some free meal coupons for all your troubles. Instead I get an bad attitude from a manager that says she is going to report me because of my attitude. Needless to say, I'm not very happy as a PAYING CUSTOMER! Thank you!John P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019We go here often and it's usually pretty good. However last visit not so much.. we ate inside and they didn't even put our food in the glass bowls and plates like usual. We got served in plastic containers which made the portions smaller. We ordered a kids meal and they forgot the drink. The said was half wilted and the waiter somehow took my son's pacifier off the table and threw it away while we were getting drink refills.Sabrina S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019Fantastic experience! Misty L. is wonderful! 100%Ethan W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 05, 2019I wrote about my experience yesterday. Realized I had given the wrong email address. And, to let you know the GM did not even apologize about me finding hair in my food. She stated your company doesn't like to give money back. I stood my ground, so when she only gave me a portion of my bill; she stated, "It would take her a minute because she had to get the rest of my refund from her car." Was she paying it herself so your company wouldn't find out about the health issue?Roberta P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 05, 2019Just went through drive thru, when she handed me my bag, I asked I if this was everything, she said yes. I get home and my sons fettuccine was not there. I paid for it, it’s on the receipt. I have been trying to call but it just rings and rings. I am highly frustratedJanelle S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 04, 2019Got take out from your fast food restaurant. Got home, when I got to my salad and starting eating it, I found hair in my salad. Made sure it was not my hair. Went back to return the food. Thoughtful enough to go to the drive up to return the food instead of going inside the restaurant. The General Manager said it is not your policy to give the money back and asked if I wanted coupon for the value. I said I did not because it had ruined my experience. She initially gave me $5 and change. I told her my bill was $6 plus tax. I had forgotten to bring the rootbeer back. She questioned me about whether I had eaten the pasta. I brought the food back, she could have looked at it. She then stated, she would be back with rest of my money but had to get it from her car. When she gave me back my full refund, she stated,"This is a fast food restaurant, things like that happens. So, is it your policy for customers to expect to find hair in their food? I guess I need to check with the health dept. about what your General Manager stated to me. Not happy at all. She never apologized and that it mattered to her that a customer found hair in their food. Only picked the one rating because there is no zero rating, and had to pick one to be able to submit my experience.Roberta P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 30, 2019We ordered a meatball divinci through the drive thru, but the cashier rang up a primo submarino. We live 20 minutes away and didn’t realize what had happened until we got home. This is the third time they’ve gotten our order wrong in the last two months. Very frustrated!!!Samra F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019You need more help at the drive thruD. Daniel
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2019Ordered a whole pizza, when they brought it to the table we noticed the pizza only had cheese in the center. Spoke with a manager who asked if I wanted a slice replaced. When I told her it was a whole pizza like that she changed her attention to the other employee who was trying to get to go lids apart. Very disappointed that the manager acted that way.Stephanie B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 22, 2019When I ordered Tortellini with Marinara sauce. I was under the impression that is what I would get. But I got a three cheese tortellini with bacon peas and other crap. One. I CANNOT eat meat due to health issues, this is not a choice. Two. I even asked about the price at the window and was told yes that’s correct. There is a difference in create your own and this. Now Fazoli’s is closed I can’t bring it back, I can’t call the store and I have NOTHING but a salad to eat. Thanks a lot. On top of that just trying to enter my feedback took about 15 minutes because the app is not user friendlyRenate R