10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Florence
(Displaying 20 out of 45 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 2019I would rate it a zero because every single time they forget something how can somebody spend 30 to $35 and they forget something either the meatballs or the saladCharles lake
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019I wouldn’t even give my experience 1 star if there was an option for 0. I’ve been to multiple Fazoli’s locations over the years and have always loved this restaurant, but the Florence location is an embarrassment to the franchise. They’ve been going down hill for a while now, but today I went through the drive-thru and ordered a meal with a side house salad. Upon arriving at home and getting my food out of the bag, I realize that I was not only given a Caesar Salad instead of a house salad but one that also had a sticker stating its “use by” date was out of date and no longer safe to eat. Another poor experience at this location and a waste of money. I hope corporate recognizes the multiple issues at the Florence location and makes steps towards improvement.Chris B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Great customer service Debbie was awesomeDeana c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019My young son and I were in the Florence store on 9/13. The restaurant had no clean tables, the garbage was pulled out of the trash bin because it was so full and I was verbally assaulted by an employee. One customer even threatened to call the police because she was being so erratic and verbally abusive to all of the customers. Meanwhile, the manager did absolutely nothing to rectify the situation or offer any compensation. I had to tell him to make her leave. While wiping my own table off, the manager brought my food out and didn’t even offer an apology that I had to bus and clean the table. I’d like a full refund for my meal. This is totally unacceptable.Erin King
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019We were in Fazoli’s on Sunday (9/8) afternoon. All but 2 employees did not show up for work. It was very busy and just two people had to handle everything. I know it had to be incredibly frustrating for them but they did a phenomenal job and didn’t let their frustration show. I don’t know their names but they should definitely be commended. Our wait was even minimal with all they were dealing with.Mindy L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019My kids are obsessed with Fazoli’s so we go WAY too much. My son had a great day in school today and chose you as a reward. They were out of 3 kinds of pasta noodles (all the small ones that we can easily feed kids). How are you out of noodles at a pasta place? The floor was horrendously sticky and the breadsticks had ZERO butter/ salt. Wet duappointed from a place that is usually much better.Holly J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019Always polite and right on point!Chelsea S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Terrible service...don't have items available that are listed on the menu. Third time in a month the lemon ice machine is "broken"...no explanation or compensation given for repeated inconvenience.Kathy B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Absolutely fantastic. Service, food, cleanliness, atmosphere, couldn’t ask for better.Saundra H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Every table was dirty. Several plates were left on the table. We walked around and found the least dirty table to sit at. Plates and bowls were stacked over two feet tall by the garbage can. The ladies bathroom was filthy. My wife didn’t even use it because it was gross.Travis L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019Bad customer service. Very very dirty from bathrooms from the restaurant. They had parts blocked off and it was only 7:30 pm. When asked for breadsticks it seemed like they did not wana give them. I wanted to use one of my rewards on my app but the machine did not work. Not sure if it was broke or the lady at counter did not wana make it. Was just a bad experience. My mom had the same as me the sampler and it did not come out till we were almost done with our meals. Here all of sudden it was setting up in the window. To lazy to deliver NOT Happy !! I am concerned about this store again. I had bad experience there once before. I think it's going be long long time if I ever eat at this fazoli's again. Manger never came to see how things were garage built up full n over flowing. Dishes were stacked high. Very Disappointed in the service!Aaron W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019Order taker wasn’t very pleasant. Italian ice machine was broken. There is a sign on the window saying to go to tellfazolis.com for feedback and to get a coupon for 2$ off however this website doesn’t exist anymore. Suggest removing the sign from the drive through window. This location used to be great it’s gone to crap the last few months..Steve P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019I went to Fazoli's yesterday evening at 8:40pm and I showed the young man at the register the email for $4.99 Pizza Baked Spaghetti and drink. He would not honor it. So I walked out. I would have ate there if there was not something on sale but because you were not honest with me, I went somewhere else.I drove 40 miles to eat there. Never again. You just lost a customer.Stephen L
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019Great food and menu variety, but the weak point for both Fazoli's I visit is the retention and training of the employees. Turnover tends to be high, and it seems to take forever for them to really learn the ropes. It seems by the time they do, they have left for another job. I regularly see the managers pulling the weight of the restaurant because employees aren't adequately trained, or don't show up for shift. Fazoli's could improve their experience exponentially by taking a page from the playbook of other restaurants like McD's or Chick Fil-A. Food is awesome, restaurant idea is unique, but employee training and satisfaction could use some improvement.Tim K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2019so how I got charged 22 dollars for a 15 dollar meal I’ll never know. Even did the online mobile order takeout to verify The pricing. Two advertised chicken parm 4.99 each turned into 8.49 per meal. Asked at window to repeat our order and it was correct. When we received receipt it turned out that they charged me 8.49 per 4.99 meal. There was no customer service number on the receipt either.Sabrina E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019The cook and the server decided to play tag with our food. With 2 separate orders. Spilled our food onto the counter and laughed about it. That’s the food we were eating. And they were playing with it. Called the store and the manager seemed to not care either. Shocking how disrespectful and humorous your employees treat people’s food consumption.Theresa S.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019Went back to store today and Manager took care of me. Got my meal from yesterday very good. Feel sorry for him looked liked understaff again. Maybe that why problem yesterday. I will return like the food.John Lako
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019Jessica was SO nice and patient with us tired, hungry travelers! We came in about 10 minutes before close, but they still gave us first class service. Thank you!Jami B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 12, 2019You won’t believe this story. My wife and I went to Fazoli’s in Florence on Saturday. The girl at the register said we couldn’t order any food because the manager left. I thought they just couldn’t cook anything. I already had my shot so I just asked for a cookie. They were sitting right there. She looked at me with wild eyes and screamed “ I said we don’t have no manager”!Ty N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 15, 2019Waited in drivethur for 20 mins without getting our food. We had to leave to get back from our lunch break. Never got our food called restaurant noone answered. I need a refund on my card asap.Amber B