10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Florence
Rating 2.52.5 out of 5 stars
(Based on 55 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 22, 2019We were on the way home from a funeral, and wanted to stop and grab something to take home. Went through the drivethrough and ordered fettucini alfredo with chicken, which took about 15 minutes in the drivethrough. Drove home about 20 minutes and got home to see that theres no chicken in the dish. I drove all the way back there and explained the situation and saw them dispose of my old order and without an apology, bring my a new order- this time correct. No additional compensation was given, and by the time I got home, my other meal was cold. Having it be my first experience at this location, I will most likely be going elsewhere next time.Dan C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 20, 2019I visited this restaurant on 11/20/2019 @ 7:30 this evening. I ordered the Chicken Broccoli Penne, and this was by far the worst food I have received at this location. The chicken and broccoli were so hard and nasty. The food was hard to stomachs after a few bites into it. I normally don’t have any issues at this location, as this is the first. I am very disappointed how the quality and service has declined at this location. Young kids not wearing gloves and handling food.Caitlin Z
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 20, 2019I was at this restaurant this evening at around 7:00p. The service from the staff was wonderful, however after we began eating our food we both started to become ill. I did note that the chicken on my alfredo was very cold so I brushed the rest off the side. After trying to finish my meal I became way to ill to even finish my food. This is by no means any fault of anyone as things do happen, I just wanted to make corporate aware of this.Daniel N
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 19, 2019Keasha was very helpful. Great customer service.Suzette W.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 18, 2019Order was to go and I played for 4 extra breadsticks that I did not receive and was shocked at this size of the family salad that I played for, it looked like an individual size. If this is the norm, we won't be backDouglas , W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 17, 2019Worst experience I've ever received! Lauren C. was extremely rude. I went through the drive thru after she gave me my food I kept trying to wave her down to ask her if my 2 kids meals came with drinks and she rolled her eyes turned away and acted like she did not see me so I honked once and she walked away. I had to get out my car to knock on the window and finally someone walked by 2 minutes later! No customer should ever be treated this way!! To make my experience worse my pasta was hard!!!Dania G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019All the tables were sticky. The bathrooms were so nasty. My 3yr old had to use our training potty in my truck. This was my first time here and most likely my last.Amber W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Stopped in for a late dinner (7:58 p.m.) on a Saturday night (10/26/19) with my family. We were disappointed with the experience. The food was good but the restaurant was very unappetizing. All but one of the tables was dirty or had dishes stacked on them. There were no clean forks. I had to ask to get a plastic set of utensils. The women's bathroom was unclean as well. I'm a big fan of Fazoli's but I will never stop at this one again.Debbie P.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 20, 2019This was one of our worst experiences at this restaurant. We eat here frequently. One of the two soda machines did not work, and while we were eating the other machine had no ice. There was no sweet tea in the dispenser, there was no parmesan cheese available, both the table and chairs were dirty and many of the tables in the store were dirty. Food was served quickly and was good flavor as usual.Ed, B.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019The Restaurant was understaffed,one employee at the counter who took the order, brought the order out, and did NOT clean any of the tables off. The tables were dirty and sticky. There was garbage spilling out of the receptacles, the floor was dirty. The employee (there was a name Ashley S on the receipt but I tend to believe that his name was NOT Ashley)was abrupt & curt. The food was cold and the breadsticks were microwaved. Not a good experience! Order ID #AAA3BHYQAEBT 10/19/19 @ 6:05 pmJulie D Peterson
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 2019I would rate it a zero because every single time they forget something how can somebody spend 30 to $35 and they forget something either the meatballs or the saladCharles lake
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019I wouldn’t even give my experience 1 star if there was an option for 0. I’ve been to multiple Fazoli’s locations over the years and have always loved this restaurant, but the Florence location is an embarrassment to the franchise. They’ve been going down hill for a while now, but today I went through the drive-thru and ordered a meal with a side house salad. Upon arriving at home and getting my food out of the bag, I realize that I was not only given a Caesar Salad instead of a house salad but one that also had a sticker stating its “use by” date was out of date and no longer safe to eat. Another poor experience at this location and a waste of money. I hope corporate recognizes the multiple issues at the Florence location and makes steps towards improvement.Chris B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Great customer service Debbie was awesomeDeana c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019My young son and I were in the Florence store on 9/13. The restaurant had no clean tables, the garbage was pulled out of the trash bin because it was so full and I was verbally assaulted by an employee. One customer even threatened to call the police because she was being so erratic and verbally abusive to all of the customers. Meanwhile, the manager did absolutely nothing to rectify the situation or offer any compensation. I had to tell him to make her leave. While wiping my own table off, the manager brought my food out and didn’t even offer an apology that I had to bus and clean the table. I’d like a full refund for my meal. This is totally unacceptable.Erin King
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019We were in Fazoli’s on Sunday (9/8) afternoon. All but 2 employees did not show up for work. It was very busy and just two people had to handle everything. I know it had to be incredibly frustrating for them but they did a phenomenal job and didn’t let their frustration show. I don’t know their names but they should definitely be commended. Our wait was even minimal with all they were dealing with.Mindy L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019My kids are obsessed with Fazoli’s so we go WAY too much. My son had a great day in school today and chose you as a reward. They were out of 3 kinds of pasta noodles (all the small ones that we can easily feed kids). How are you out of noodles at a pasta place? The floor was horrendously sticky and the breadsticks had ZERO butter/ salt. Wet duappointed from a place that is usually much better.Holly J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019Always polite and right on point!Chelsea S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Terrible service...don't have items available that are listed on the menu. Third time in a month the lemon ice machine is "broken"...no explanation or compensation given for repeated inconvenience.Kathy B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Absolutely fantastic. Service, food, cleanliness, atmosphere, couldn’t ask for better.Saundra H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Every table was dirty. Several plates were left on the table. We walked around and found the least dirty table to sit at. Plates and bowls were stacked over two feet tall by the garbage can. The ladies bathroom was filthy. My wife didn’t even use it because it was gross.Travis L