10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Florence
Rating 2.32.3 out of 5 stars
(Based on 67 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 31, 2020Worst dining experience my family has ever had. We came to this establishment with my 2 sons, and we had purchased meals for them from Cane’s because they do not like Italian food. My husband and I ordered our meal and sat down. Our food was delivered to the table by a young lady who didn’t speak a word to us. Our food was cold and watery. We didn’t say anything, figured we had got the quality of food we had paid for. One of my sons needed a refill so, because we were planning to return to the register and purchase dessert, we told him to go ahead and refill his cup from Cane’s and we would pay for the drink when we paid for our dessert. A few minutes later we were approached by a manager named Ginny. She addressed my 8 year old son, completely ignoring my husband and I, who were the adults at the table! She asked my son, “are you refilling your cup in the fountain?” My son didn’t reply because he was embarrassed and I didn’t reply because, frankly, I was so shocked that this stranger, a representative of this establishment, was addressing my child in such an aggressive manner! My husband replied, “yes he did, we were planning on paying for the drink when we came back up to the register.” The manager left our table. After a few minutes of sitting there in shocked silence, I approached the counter. I got Ginny’s attention and advised her that the next time she had an issue to direct her questions to the adults at the table and not the children. She honestly had the audacity to argue with me that she didn’t address my son, as if I hadn’t been there to witness the whole exchange! I have never been more appalled at the lack of professionalism in a restaurant in my life. At the very least, Ginny needs to be retrained and taught that you should NEVER reprimand a child when their parent is sitting right there just trying to have a nice, quiet meal. My husband is an IT professor at the Cincinnati public schools and I am a registered nurse... we are decent people, but I have never been made to feel more like a common criminal in my life.Shayla A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 31, 2020I ordered a Baked Spaghetti and meatball full size for lunch. When I returned to my worksite and started eating there was very little sauce on the noodles and 3 tiny meatballs. For $9.00 I would expect more than a couple of tablespoons of sauce and decent size meatballs. The flavor was good but considering I don't care for eating plain Spaghetti, since there was very little sauce I was only able to eat half of my meal.
I did not have time to go back and have it corrected since I only had a short period of time for my lunchJoel, H
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 28, 2020Ordered delivery. Received my house salad, and is pitiful looking. No tomatoes, no cheese, I got a handful of lettuce with some shredded carrots.Stefanie B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 22, 2020Order was wrong. Wanted money back. Mike said credit. Wanted Kathy to return call but no one ever did or answer phone from 530 on.
Pitiful. Food was terrible and order was so wrong.
Want my money back !!!!!Tina G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 19, 2020Went to fazoli's on 1/19/20 should of been opened at 10:30 and the doors were still locked at 11:30. People inside with lights on while people standing outside in 20 degree weather. Everyone gave up and left.frank
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 12, 2020First time dining in for a few years. The dining area was nasty, food on the floor, under tables, the floor was no nasty my shoes stuck to the floor, the entire dining area looked and smelled nasty. My husband used the restroom and also found it to be nasty. While the food was good the dining experience wasn't. Very hard to enjoy yourself when you are in a nasty area.Jane J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 04, 2020Our cashier was THE ONLY person doing her job. Kiana was polite. Kept cleaning. Emptying garbages. That kid is going places. If it wasn’t for her you’d have a useless restaurant.Debra Richards
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 02, 2020It is good food but when there is kids in the building about 5 feet from the cashier and she saids a cus word and everything you ask her she acts like it is a bother to her and then for 2 weeks the tv screen behind the counter has sauce on it and has not been cleaned. There just aint no professionalisms there .Ilove the food but I just don't feel welcome. I have seen the manger walk by and never say a word to the customers and there seems to be no dress code the cashiers pants where to low and I seen more than I wanted I am sorry to say this stuff but I think someone needs to know.Donna Z
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 24, 2019We arrived at fazoli’s about 10:43am and you opened at 10:30am. The staff had not turned on the lights yet. We walked into darkness. There was an employee at the table (I’m assuming having lunch) and ignored the fact that there were customers at the register.
We had my niece and nephew with us and I told my niece to go find a table after we ordered. She wanted to sit in a booth but every single booth was very dirty. Many of the tables in your dining room had not been cleaned off. Furthermore, the drink station had not been cleaned. It was really gross. My nephew had asked for iced tea, they never brought iced tea out. They also opted to not put out the silverware and instead forced customers to use the pre-packaged plastic ware that you give for takeout.
Our initial breadsticks weren’t hot. They weren’t even room temperature.
You also had a very trashed parking lot. The trash had not been taken out and you had cups littered everywhere.Ashley m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 21, 2019Our entire family stopped by to have lunch today. We arrived around 11:30am. All of the lights were on but the doors were locked. We we shocked. After nobody came to the door upon an attempt to get in we made the choice to leave and enjoy our Christmas time lunch elsewhere.Rockie K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 16, 2019I am a regular customer at this store. However on Tuesday 12/10/19 I, and many others, had a very bad experience. Our order was taken at 6:13 pm. 2 meals arrived at 6:36 and the 3rd meal arrived at 6:43. I noticed many other customers also frustrated with the long delays. I do not see a link for customer feedback on your receipt. Why is that? My order ID is AAA3BH3YA3BT for $31.31.John K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2019I used 75 points of rewards program for a baked spaghetti and they deducted 150 points. When my food was brought to my table I went to the register and told the worker they brought me a regular spaghetti, not a baked spaghetti. A worker in red gym shoes came to my table, picked up the plate and took it to the register and stated to the manager it was a baked spaghetti, which it was not. The manager stated it was a baked spaghetti and they ran out of aluminum containers and placed it on a plate. I have eaten baked spaghetti numerous times and know what I was served was not what I ordered. The worker handed the plate of spaghetti back to me. I am very unhappy with the service during this visit (taking twice the amount of rewards from my loyalty account and then serving me something I did not order and not providing me what I ordered, worker touching my plate, taking it to the register and then handing it back to me). There needs to be better training for workers to interact with customers as we can decide to eat elsewhere when not treated fairly.Tim W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 22, 2019We were on the way home from a funeral, and wanted to stop and grab something to take home. Went through the drivethrough and ordered fettucini alfredo with chicken, which took about 15 minutes in the drivethrough. Drove home about 20 minutes and got home to see that theres no chicken in the dish. I drove all the way back there and explained the situation and saw them dispose of my old order and without an apology, bring my a new order- this time correct. No additional compensation was given, and by the time I got home, my other meal was cold. Having it be my first experience at this location, I will most likely be going elsewhere next time.Dan C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 20, 2019I visited this restaurant on 11/20/2019 @ 7:30 this evening. I ordered the Chicken Broccoli Penne, and this was by far the worst food I have received at this location. The chicken and broccoli were so hard and nasty. The food was hard to stomachs after a few bites into it. I normally don’t have any issues at this location, as this is the first. I am very disappointed how the quality and service has declined at this location. Young kids not wearing gloves and handling food.Caitlin Z
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 20, 2019I was at this restaurant this evening at around 7:00p. The service from the staff was wonderful, however after we began eating our food we both started to become ill. I did note that the chicken on my alfredo was very cold so I brushed the rest off the side. After trying to finish my meal I became way to ill to even finish my food. This is by no means any fault of anyone as things do happen, I just wanted to make corporate aware of this.Daniel N
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 19, 2019Keasha was very helpful. Great customer service.Suzette W.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 18, 2019Order was to go and I played for 4 extra breadsticks that I did not receive and was shocked at this size of the family salad that I played for, it looked like an individual size. If this is the norm, we won't be backDouglas , W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 17, 2019Worst experience I've ever received! Lauren C. was extremely rude. I went through the drive thru after she gave me my food I kept trying to wave her down to ask her if my 2 kids meals came with drinks and she rolled her eyes turned away and acted like she did not see me so I honked once and she walked away. I had to get out my car to knock on the window and finally someone walked by 2 minutes later! No customer should ever be treated this way!! To make my experience worse my pasta was hard!!!Dania G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019All the tables were sticky. The bathrooms were so nasty. My 3yr old had to use our training potty in my truck. This was my first time here and most likely my last.Amber W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Stopped in for a late dinner (7:58 p.m.) on a Saturday night (10/26/19) with my family. We were disappointed with the experience. The food was good but the restaurant was very unappetizing. All but one of the tables was dirty or had dishes stacked on them. There were no clean forks. I had to ask to get a plastic set of utensils. The women's bathroom was unclean as well. I'm a big fan of Fazoli's but I will never stop at this one again.Debbie P.