Fazoli's Georgetown Italian Restaurant
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Georgetown
Rating 4.14.1 out of 5 stars
(Based on 857 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2022Pizza was burnt did not taste as good as normalCory Lowe
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 29, 2022So I ordered two (2) baked pastas, baked spaghetti and a chicken parmigiana. Two breadsticks, cheesecake.
Received a loaded fettuccine and chicken and pasta.
Not what I ordered at all. Tried to call the store and was unable to get thru to them.
We live in Cynthiana. So not convenient to comeback. And this isn’t the first time I’ve received deplorable service from this store. So not sure we will ever return. Although I appreciate you taking my money and running. It’s an awesome feelinLaurence Johnson
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 21, 2022A GIRL NAMES AUTUMN SERVED US. BEST SERVICE IVE EVER HAD AT THIS RESTAURANT. THANK YOU AUTUMN!Brittany Dean
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 19, 2022I went through the drive through and ordered a whole pizza half cheese half pepperoni, a fettuccini Alfredo and 6 extra breadsticks. I was given a black disc for a pizza. It’s like they put pepperoni on top of a cheese pizza and baked it again. It was completely uneatable. They I noticed after I had left they had charged me for a chicken Alfredo which costs more, I only received the regular Alfredo. I wish I could upload a picture of this burned pizza. Worse than Pizza Hut.Thomas Toler
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 19, 2022We had a take out order, Staff was very nice, we took our food back to the hotel , our chicken broccoli Penne had no Chivken in it and our chicken Alfredo had about 6 small pieces of chicken. We love Fazolis
please do not slip on quality...
Your bread sticks are the BEST !!Linda Cruthers
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 17, 2022I ordered the grand sampler there wasnt any meatballs in spaghetti and no chicken in fettuccine, breadsticks were coldKenneth Miller
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 16, 2022Eddie and Chris are AWESOME! My car died while sitting in the drive thru today and they rushed out like superheroes to help me safely maneuver the car out of the way. I am so thankful for them and their kindness.Lori P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 16, 2022I ordered a baked spaghetti. I got a regular spaghetti which costs less. I ordered six extra breadsticks and two of them were completely broken in half.Betsie Phillips
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 15, 2022Didn’t get all my food. No baked spaghetti and then tried to call and no one answeredJosh Vest
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 10, 2022I just got home wit my order and did not get the meatball sub I paid for. Order Name #83 on 11/10/2022 6:16 pm. Also I ordered two house salads and one had tomatoes and the other did not.Libby Caudill
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 10, 2022I was served promptly, and given quality food! The place wasn't crowded, but the people there were all served in a timely, and orderly fashion. The workers are clearly very hard workers, and I never have a bad experience with them. I've been a loyal patron for years, and i hope to continue eating good food, made by such good people for several years more to come!Joshua Mitchell
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 08, 2022Good food and good service. No complaints.Caitlyn Mason
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 08, 2022Food was yummy! Fast and fresh!Melissa Craycraft
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 07, 2022Fast and good!Thad Roark
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 07, 2022Vary niceJosh Cornett
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2022Good customer serviceMichael Sims
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2022They fixed are order complete wrong didn't get all of are food.Jessalin Hulette
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 02, 2022Love this place. Can’t get enough of itAshley Johnson
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 02, 2022Quick and correctMelissa Black
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 02, 2022The young lady at the window was rude and closed the window on me as I was asking her a question. She also had long, dirty fingernails. Which is very gross when you are handing people their food.Jessica Smith