8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Georgetown
Rating 2.42.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 57 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2020Brought a group of 20. The food was late, the service was slow. We waited almost an hour for everyone to be served. There were breadsticks brought out only when we were ready to leave.Ginger H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2020Why would it take 25 plus minutes to get your food? There were only 2 orders in front of us and I am thinking this IS a fast food restaurant...Tamara P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2020It has been over 30min and still no food! What happened to this being a fast food restaurant. This is not the first time. They need some managers!
Bathroom needs some help remodel.J P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 31, 2019We had a great customer experience thanks to Chris!Rick S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 21, 2019Went thru drive thru at 7:26pm on 12/21/19 and didn’t get my food until 7:53pm. I understand you can get busy but what made me disappointed was the worker didn’t even apologize for the long delay! The food was delicious though. I was just disappointed with the worker not even apologizing or feeling bad it took so long!Andrew G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019It's been 25 mins and food not delivered yet.Andrew W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Horrible service!!! My family and I ordered our food at 7:01pm and we are still waiting on our food 35 minutes later!!! Waitress states it’s still going to be a while! We are getting a refund and going somewhere else!!!Serena, Gregory
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 23, 2019I was disappointed that as I had dinner with my family, the employees who brought breadsticks in dining room never once offered us any, and actually we saw them go to at least two other table three times during our meal. Maybe not a big deal, but made us wonder why they wouldn’t have a method to offer all guests especially when our family was only given 4 with our meals. I will say, the young man who was delivering food to tables on 10/22/19 around 6pm was very polite and courteous and I wish I had gotten his name. I removed two stars for not being offered items like other guests and for the long wait to receive our food. Thank YouPaul H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019My wife and I placed our orders at 11:10 am this morning. I received my order approximately 5 minutes later. My wife's order wasn't brought to our table until 26 minutes later! I asked 3 times about her order and was told each time "it will be done soon". This is not acceptable. The gentleman that took our order had to ask a manager 3 times about how to enter a coupon that we had. He's the one that finally brought my wife's meal to us and he apologized for taking so long. He offered a free dessert and so we ordered the Smores Breakstick dessert. We never received anything. And we sure wasn't going to wait another 30 minutes for that too! Unbelievable!!!Willia, T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 26, 2019I waited nearly 45 minutes for an internet order. I placed the order at 7:37 and was told to arrive at 8. I didn’t get my food until 8:25. And when the manager handed me my food, she said “I put some extra bread in there for ya.” Seriously. My time is only worth a couple extra breadsticks? I wanted my money back, or at least some discount, but was told it wasn’t possible because it was an online order and I pre-paid. Just a terrible performance.Jonathan K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2019The wait time at the drive-through was exactly 17 minutes from in line to receiving the order. While placing the order, the order taker was not friendly and sharply asked if my order had been taken after she asked me to wait. At the window, I was asked for payment, but the associate had to ask me what was on my order after I paid for it. She failed to give my drink without me asking. I was not asked to wait or said anything, but she shut the window and left me waiting 6 minutes with no explanation. While the window was closed, four associates were standing at the window, and yelling could be heard. I could not make out what was being said but the female, smaller frame, dark longer hair (not tied up, and not contained in a hat or net, started yelling; it may have been laughter or not, but it wasn't appropriate to be heard through the closed window during an excessive wait. My food was cold when I got it. The place was flipped over on its side. I received no apology for the delay, and I was not thanked for my visit. It seemed to me there was no manager on duty. Several cars left the drive-through lane due to the excessive wait time, which likely was the reason the associate had to ask who had what order. I would like a refund. Feel free to have an Owner or Regional or District Manager contact me.Brandon M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 08, 2019Food was good. The customer service on the other hand was awful. My fiancé and I dined in we had to ask for more breadsticks and we waited 10 minutes until they came from the back to ask what we needed and had seen us clearly standing and waiting. Dishes were stacked so high on top of the trash. The floors were dirty as well as the tables looked like they hadn’t been cleaned all day same as the dishes.Morgan E.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 06, 2019If I could give this restaurant a zero I would I've been sitting in the Drive-Thru through for 9 minutes and they will not answer their phone this is unacceptableAbby
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019Service was good pizza was less than to be desired it tasted stale and oldAlvin Sanford
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 21, 2019Late salad. Late breadsticksCindy h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 16, 2019I have had great service in the past, including earlier this week, for dine in. Today was my first takeout order, and it was HORRIBLE! Specifically, the chicken in the baked chicken parmigiano was super dry and almost had a fluffy/chewy texture like nothing I've ever tasted before at Fazoli's or elsewhere. Probably just got a bad chicken breast, but I had to toss my lunch out, hopefully just an isolated incident but needed to report.Mary, K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 14, 2019The customer service is so good, Madelyn is awesome, very friendly, very helpful, she went above and beyond, talking to customers to make sure everything okay. The best service we have ever had! Another customer asked the same thing, is there new management as this was the best experience ever at facility. Cook was even very pleasant, checking on us twice! Please give recognition to the staff!!!Dee perkins
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019Great food but Customer service is terrible. Alisha R was super rude at the drive thru. Food is always good, but they need to work on their customer service & wait times at the drive thru.Kacey B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019On July 2, 2019 I waited 30 minutes for a carry out order. My wife had Ultimate Fettuccine and me the baked Sampler. My wife got sick after Dinner and vomited and today I have had a stomach ache and diarrhea. The only common food we ate were the bread sticks and Fettuccine. I feel the Fettuccine Sauce was bad. I have only ate at this location 3 times and the wait has been outrageous each time, always carry out. 2 other customers getting carry out also stated they waited over 30 minutes. I checked my order and they forgot the breadsticks so I had to ask for them. Need to quit hiring high school kids and hire people that can read and get the orders correct. My last time eating here. I will go to Frisch's for Italian from now on!John B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 30, 2019We arrived 6/30/2019 6pm and 14 tables where not cleared had half eaten food and trash all over the dining room. Am a huge fan of fazolis and was extremely disappointed.Angela,m