Fazoli's 47 Commodore Street
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 47 Commodore Street
Rating 2.72.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 54 reviews)
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsNov 11, 2019This sounds crazy, and I'm not sure what the difference is, but we eat here weekly and the food is always 100x better on Tuesdays & Wednesdays. It looks better, it tastes better. I will not be back on a Monday. I ate there today simply because my employer chose to eat there, but it will be my last time on a Monday. For some reason the food, and the service is better at lunch time on Tuesdays & Wednesdays.Carter, S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019We stopped in for a quick lunch yesterday at 1:00 on a Saturday afternoon. There were maybe three other tables of people in the restaurant. After ordering, we waited about 25 minutes before going to see where our food was. There was no one at the counter--just a cook and the drive-thru person (and "assistant manager") who was in the back on her phone. After about five minutes she finally acknowledged me and said she'd bring our food, which had clearly been sitting under the heat lamp for a long time. No apology. Meanwhile there were at least half a dozen dirty tables that went uncleared the whole time we were waiting.
This is not the first time I've had this experience--my order has essentially been forgotten at least three times, and I only eat there a couple of times a month. I only say something because I want our Fazoli's to be successful, since it fills a hole in our town, but they seem to be working hard to make it terrible.Jonathan P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 31, 2019When this store first opened I was so excited about the new options in our small town but as time has past the quality of service has dropped drastically and to be honest I’m not a leave a bad review type of person. But tonight was my breaking point.
There was maybe 5 cars in the parking lot. I picked to take out food home so I went threw the drive up, I ordered at approximately 6:29 I only know this because once I ordered I made a phone call to my dad. There was only one car in front of me. My wife and I and our daughter waited until 6:54 to finally get to the window to pay for our food. And I think that is rediculas amount of time when a store isn’t busy.
But then after we paid it was another 7 minutes of waiting and we finally had all our food and are now on the way home. Seems like with a long wait time like that they should’ve offer an apology or some bread sticks or a discount. Like they did at the steak and shake across the street when I waited way less there and the reason for the wait was 15 cars in the drive threw. That to me was understandable.
The only up side is the food is hot but the breadsticks are not and we ordered extra bread sticks anyways if your in a hurry go to Steak and shake the fazolis has poor management.Bill d
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Every table in the restaurant was dirty. There were just leftover plates and cups. It did not look appealing when entering the building and not seeing a single seat that had a clean table. It was unacceptable and unreasonable.William,O
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019We stopped by the Hazard, KY location last night (10/6) around 7:30 pm. I have misplaced my receipt, so I don't have the name of the young lady working out front. However, I wanted to take the time to brag on what an exceptional job she was doing. She was exceedingly friendly and hospitable, she was patient and informative, and she went above and beyond to make sure we had a great experience. We were traveling, and to be honest hadn't been to a Fazoli's in some time. However, this young lady gave us such a great experience that we plan on adding Fazoli's to our "go-to" restaurants again. Bravo, young lady. This family of four truly appreciated your service and we hope you are rewarded for a job well done.Josh T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019Not happy at all, have a kid goes to school same road as your restaurant and stopped on 9/24 got the 5.00 deal I pull up today and they tell me they don’t do it.
I called the store the manager Justin stated he hadn’t had the chance to communicate with the only associate at the window working today. So I did leave I think it’s pretty sad when all you get is an I’m sorry I can take the issue with not getting it but when it comes to my child totally not happy with your follow upMelissa Daugherty
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019Best food I've ever ateJoey
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019I brought a family of around 7 people to come in, and this woman by the name of Tina was working, she was the rudest person I have ever came into contact with. She was complaining Under her breath about making our food I heard her. I want you to know I’m a a physician, I don’t need to know about your deals. She looked like she was intoxicated kept coming from behind the kitchen to around us, her eyes where glazed and she kept telling someone about the app, I have enough apps on my phone I don’t need another. She asked us if one break stick was enough for our combos, she didn’t even offer dressing for our salad. Then she kept just mumbling under her breath, I will never be back in there ever again. I even brought it to her attention that I kept hearing her mumble under her breath about us. She even said, I say stuff to my self, I said well your saying it about my family. And she said oh well I don’t have a issue and walked away. I just want you to know we sit in the corner booth, but that’s the last booth I’ll ever be in. She kept hollering for someone to count the drawers, and some safe: I don’t know who made this woman a manager but they might need to recheck there business.Dr Karen
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019My elderly uncle has a mushroom allergy. I came in to the Hazard location today with he and my mom and ordered a spicy sausage penne, no mushrooms. The girl running the register put on the receipt no mushrooms. When the other girl brought out the food, she said, “spicy penne-no mushrooms” and sat it down. At first glance, he didn’t see any but when he mixed it around to begin eating, it was full of mushrooms. He took it back to the counter and asked to have it remade. He was worried and upset that he may have consumed mushrooms if he didn’t check it thoroughly and wanted to discuss it with the store manager, but he was told she don’t work weekends. He then asked to speak to the assistant store manager and was told he also doesn’t work weekends. Who runs this place? I know a lot of people have food allergies and when someone is cooking food, they need to pay closer attention because it could kill someone.Amanda P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2019Waited 15 min on food because my order was given to someone else. Lady came out and brought my food and said they had put a slice of pizza and extra breadsticks in my bag for my trouble. Neither was done. My order was made incorrectly so I had to go back and show them and wait another 10 minutes for more food. Ridiculous !!!!!!!Keila M.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 07, 2019The food and customer service was excellent the only complaint I have is that there was nobody cleaning off the dirty tables! There was one employee cleaning the tables BUT he was cleaning the CLEAN tables!! Correct me if I’m wrong, shouldn’t you clean off the dirty tables (with food and plates left) first!? While I was there, there were 7 tables NOT touched! I don’t know if it is one persons responsibility but I believe in helping your fellow coworkers!! This facility is a brand new franchise and I don’t want people from out of town to think this is how our town is!!! This is the second time that I have experienced this and it’s unacceptable!! Hopefully this will be corrected!!! Thank you!!!!Leslie R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 30, 2019TERRIBLE!!!! I had to set 30 minutes to get my food! And I was by myself and I just ordered a baked spaghetti.. let me add that the restaurant wasn’t even busy!!! There was people that just sat down that got there food with 5 minutes.. I even had to go ask for bread sticks... another customer that was sitting below me told that waiter that I was still waiting on my food and she came up to me and asked me what I had and I told her, and her walks up there and comes back with a small plate of food and says oh I’m sorry, your food was shoved in the corner and I didn’t kno it was there and walks away. I begin eating my food and I find stuff in it!!!!
Worse experience I’ve ever had!!!!!Ashley B
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 25, 2019I love your restaurant and everything you serve but I can't say the same about your spegetti and meatballs ..your meatballs they taste and bad as they smell..aren't sure what is in the indegredents I would certainly change it … no other restaurant that I have ate at serve such nasty meatballs ..as for the free spegetti and meatball offer please give it to someone one else I'll passstella Hurt
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 14, 2019Food was good and waiter was good. But the cashier was very rude when we was ordering food. His name was Philip!Stephanie, D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 09, 2019the cashier who took my order first, couldn't comprehend what spaghetti with marinara sauce was. Then I ordered two more items and she seemed to know what I wanted, but then I was brought something totally different. I didnt bother with exchanging.Jennifer L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019Waited 20 mins to place my order at the counter. Ordered for dine in. It took 35 mins for me to finally get food and i ended up having to take it to go cause my break was already over by this time. Food was sitting in window for almost 12 mins before employee even handed it out to the guests. There were several people just standing around waiting for their ordersGreg C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019Great service all around my wife and I came in today around 7:30 and placed our order we weren’t setting long before they brought our food out!! Everything was amazing the waitress was amazing!! Her name tag read “Jennifer” she was very nice!! And continually brought us bread and made sure everything was okay! While we were eating she was the only one we saw cleaning tables ect. Very hard working young woman! We will definitely be back in the near future!!Robert S.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019Not from this area. I made a purchase inside of a takeout order. As part of my order, I purchased a cheesecake. Got order and left. 8 miles down the roadii realized the cheesecake was not in the bag. I called and asked them to send me refund. Was told I would have to speak to store manager. I called them and left a message. They never returned my call.Robert P
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 23, 2019This location is very busy and there are never enough staff. The line is always backed up and food is always sitting in the window because one person can’t take orders and take out food. Schedule more people to work!!!Tracie L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 20, 2019I visited the Hazard Fazoli's on Friday, April 19th, 2019.
While I was waiting inside for my takeout order,I was greeted by Mr. Michael Foster. He was very cordial and asked if I would like breadsticks while I waited. I was surprised when he brought them out and said "Here you are, good sir!" We spoke some and he was extremely cordial and definitely made a good impression for your establishment with his demeanor and personality. I would return soon just to be welcomed so pleasantly again, and thought you would wish to know the type of employee that is representing your company. Thank you! Also, the food was wonderful as always! I would only ask about possibly offering Zucchini noodles as a side. Unfortunately my wife has a serious gluten allergy and is unable to eat the pasta. My daughter and I love your food but always feel bad that she is unable to enjoy it with us. Thank you for your consideration.Gary S