Fazoli's 47 Commodore Street
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 47 Commodore Street
(Displaying 20 out of 51 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Every table in the restaurant was dirty. There were just leftover plates and cups. It did not look appealing when entering the building and not seeing a single seat that had a clean table. It was unacceptable and unreasonable.William,O
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019We stopped by the Hazard, KY location last night (10/6) around 7:30 pm. I have misplaced my receipt, so I don't have the name of the young lady working out front. However, I wanted to take the time to brag on what an exceptional job she was doing. She was exceedingly friendly and hospitable, she was patient and informative, and she went above and beyond to make sure we had a great experience. We were traveling, and to be honest hadn't been to a Fazoli's in some time. However, this young lady gave us such a great experience that we plan on adding Fazoli's to our "go-to" restaurants again. Bravo, young lady. This family of four truly appreciated your service and we hope you are rewarded for a job well done.Josh T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019Not happy at all, have a kid goes to school same road as your restaurant and stopped on 9/24 got the 5.00 deal I pull up today and they tell me they don’t do it.
I called the store the manager Justin stated he hadn’t had the chance to communicate with the only associate at the window working today. So I did leave I think it’s pretty sad when all you get is an I’m sorry I can take the issue with not getting it but when it comes to my child totally not happy with your follow upMelissa Daugherty
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019Best food I've ever ateJoey
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019I brought a family of around 7 people to come in, and this woman by the name of Tina was working, she was the rudest person I have ever came into contact with. She was complaining Under her breath about making our food I heard her. I want you to know I’m a a physician, I don’t need to know about your deals. She looked like she was intoxicated kept coming from behind the kitchen to around us, her eyes where glazed and she kept telling someone about the app, I have enough apps on my phone I don’t need another. She asked us if one break stick was enough for our combos, she didn’t even offer dressing for our salad. Then she kept just mumbling under her breath, I will never be back in there ever again. I even brought it to her attention that I kept hearing her mumble under her breath about us. She even said, I say stuff to my self, I said well your saying it about my family. And she said oh well I don’t have a issue and walked away. I just want you to know we sit in the corner booth, but that’s the last booth I’ll ever be in. She kept hollering for someone to count the drawers, and some safe: I don’t know who made this woman a manager but they might need to recheck there business.Dr Karen
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019My elderly uncle has a mushroom allergy. I came in to the Hazard location today with he and my mom and ordered a spicy sausage penne, no mushrooms. The girl running the register put on the receipt no mushrooms. When the other girl brought out the food, she said, “spicy penne-no mushrooms” and sat it down. At first glance, he didn’t see any but when he mixed it around to begin eating, it was full of mushrooms. He took it back to the counter and asked to have it remade. He was worried and upset that he may have consumed mushrooms if he didn’t check it thoroughly and wanted to discuss it with the store manager, but he was told she don’t work weekends. He then asked to speak to the assistant store manager and was told he also doesn’t work weekends. Who runs this place? I know a lot of people have food allergies and when someone is cooking food, they need to pay closer attention because it could kill someone.Amanda P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2019Waited 15 min on food because my order was given to someone else. Lady came out and brought my food and said they had put a slice of pizza and extra breadsticks in my bag for my trouble. Neither was done. My order was made incorrectly so I had to go back and show them and wait another 10 minutes for more food. Ridiculous !!!!!!!Keila M.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 07, 2019The food and customer service was excellent the only complaint I have is that there was nobody cleaning off the dirty tables! There was one employee cleaning the tables BUT he was cleaning the CLEAN tables!! Correct me if I’m wrong, shouldn’t you clean off the dirty tables (with food and plates left) first!? While I was there, there were 7 tables NOT touched! I don’t know if it is one persons responsibility but I believe in helping your fellow coworkers!! This facility is a brand new franchise and I don’t want people from out of town to think this is how our town is!!! This is the second time that I have experienced this and it’s unacceptable!! Hopefully this will be corrected!!! Thank you!!!!Leslie R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 30, 2019TERRIBLE!!!! I had to set 30 minutes to get my food! And I was by myself and I just ordered a baked spaghetti.. let me add that the restaurant wasn’t even busy!!! There was people that just sat down that got there food with 5 minutes.. I even had to go ask for bread sticks... another customer that was sitting below me told that waiter that I was still waiting on my food and she came up to me and asked me what I had and I told her, and her walks up there and comes back with a small plate of food and says oh I’m sorry, your food was shoved in the corner and I didn’t kno it was there and walks away. I begin eating my food and I find stuff in it!!!!
Worse experience I’ve ever had!!!!!Ashley B
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 25, 2019I love your restaurant and everything you serve but I can't say the same about your spegetti and meatballs ..your meatballs they taste and bad as they smell..aren't sure what is in the indegredents I would certainly change it … no other restaurant that I have ate at serve such nasty meatballs ..as for the free spegetti and meatball offer please give it to someone one else I'll passstella Hurt
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 14, 2019Food was good and waiter was good. But the cashier was very rude when we was ordering food. His name was Philip!Stephanie, D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 09, 2019the cashier who took my order first, couldn't comprehend what spaghetti with marinara sauce was. Then I ordered two more items and she seemed to know what I wanted, but then I was brought something totally different. I didnt bother with exchanging.Jennifer L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019Waited 20 mins to place my order at the counter. Ordered for dine in. It took 35 mins for me to finally get food and i ended up having to take it to go cause my break was already over by this time. Food was sitting in window for almost 12 mins before employee even handed it out to the guests. There were several people just standing around waiting for their ordersGreg C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019Great service all around my wife and I came in today around 7:30 and placed our order we weren’t setting long before they brought our food out!! Everything was amazing the waitress was amazing!! Her name tag read “Jennifer” she was very nice!! And continually brought us bread and made sure everything was okay! While we were eating she was the only one we saw cleaning tables ect. Very hard working young woman! We will definitely be back in the near future!!Robert S.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019Not from this area. I made a purchase inside of a takeout order. As part of my order, I purchased a cheesecake. Got order and left. 8 miles down the roadii realized the cheesecake was not in the bag. I called and asked them to send me refund. Was told I would have to speak to store manager. I called them and left a message. They never returned my call.Robert P
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 23, 2019This location is very busy and there are never enough staff. The line is always backed up and food is always sitting in the window because one person can’t take orders and take out food. Schedule more people to work!!!Tracie L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 20, 2019I visited the Hazard Fazoli's on Friday, April 19th, 2019.
While I was waiting inside for my takeout order,I was greeted by Mr. Michael Foster. He was very cordial and asked if I would like breadsticks while I waited. I was surprised when he brought them out and said "Here you are, good sir!" We spoke some and he was extremely cordial and definitely made a good impression for your establishment with his demeanor and personality. I would return soon just to be welcomed so pleasantly again, and thought you would wish to know the type of employee that is representing your company. Thank you! Also, the food was wonderful as always! I would only ask about possibly offering Zucchini noodles as a side. Unfortunately my wife has a serious gluten allergy and is unable to eat the pasta. My daughter and I love your food but always feel bad that she is unable to enjoy it with us. Thank you for your consideration.Gary S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 09, 2019We were there during lunch hour and the employees were working hard but the way it was set up was not efficient. The person on the register was expected to take orders and deliver food, so our food was lukewarm when we got it. My opinion is they need one person specifically on the dining room cleaning tables and asking customers if everything is okay. Another employee should be delivering the food when ready and another person ion the register only. This experience was not memorableJayme s
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 22, 2019Absolutely amazing service!! Food was amazing !!!! Employees are amazing !! Logan was the cashier and he does a great job!! We loved the baked spaghetti!!Russell,L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 19, 2019There was a hair on the silverware and the wait was 20 minutes at the drive thru with only one car in front of me and they didn’t give me my cheesecakeSarah