10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Henderson
Rating 4.24.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 41 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 02, 2019Placed an order online, my kids picked up and the drinks were not included. Last order we made, all 5 salads were forgotten, no straws were included and the breadsticks were overdone and had evidently been sitting a while. This was a decent place to eat when it opened, but quality has slipped recently.Jason G
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019The white peach frozen drink tasted like just lemonMelissa C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019Terrible drive-thru service, sat in the line for over 20 minutes and ordered a single meal.Taylor, J
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019When coming to Fazoli’s we come for spaghetti & Alfredo. But of course unlimited breadsticks. This is the 3rd time we have been to this location that we have had to ask for them, even with our meal. We had dinner @ 6:00pm which should mean to have them baked and ready for customers. Please change this so we don’t have to driver another 30 mins to Fazoli’sMendi Welshans
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 07, 2019Food Is Always AmazingShaunice s
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 31, 2019The online order process was great! The food, on the other hand, was disgusting. I ordered the baked sampler. The dish tasted as if it was soaked in salt. I threw the entire dish in the trash.Dave H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 14, 2019I’d like to send you a picture of the slice of pizza they served my toddler. It’s repulsive. Of course he didn’t eat it. You could tell the CSA knew that it didn’t meet expectation but served it any way. Very disappointed at the level of service provided.Abby A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 05, 2019I normally love Fazoli’s. We live real close so we eat there 1or 2 days a week. The last three times I have waited up to 20 min in the drive thru. I used my rewards for a free cheese cake, got home and it wasn’t in the bag. I ordered cheese pizza, double slice as my wife can’t eat pepperoni and it was pepperoni pizza. My thinking is, if you don’t know there is a problem, you can’t fix it, so I appreciate your time.Scott D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Excellent service! Friendly staff!Carlie S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 17, 2018The best staff - always friendly and very conscientious, quickly keep tables cleared and very clean - great service & great food - from all the places we have eaten in Henderson & Evansville, Fazoli's #5291 @ Garden Mile Road is our favorite place to be. Please let them know that they are so appreciated!Kathleen S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2018Nice employees and good foodLeianne C.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2018Good food. Good price. Friendly.Sandi H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2018I've always felt welcome and my food has been great. I only wish you would put one in Morganfield Kentucky. ThanksSherry S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2018Always good food, fast and friendlyTerri K.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018Very nice employeesSusan S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018Have always been happy with my serviceBob A.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018The best customer service in Henderson!Gigi G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018Employees are always friendly. Clean dinning room and self serve area. Love Manager FrannieBrenda B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018Food was great and everyone was very nice to us.Rose R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018Food always is good and order is correct.Lyn C.