8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Hamburg
Rating 3.43.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 96 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 06, 2019Missing items from an online order. Was told to come back in for a refund. If I came once. Not gonna go back drive for the refund.Mark C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 23, 2019My experience this evening wasn’t the usual at this location. There was one person working the register AND running orders out to tables. I had a coupon for $5 off of $10 and a redeem of $5 on phone app. I still had to pay $3.03??? I had coupons in my phone for 2 free breadsticks and a free brownie, as well. My order was to go and I left the register at 6:02. I received my order to go at 6:15. Seemed short staffed. My receipt says employee was Alyson, but it was a man that took my order on the register.Tracy, W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019I’m usually not a complainer but my family of 4 visited this location at 7 pm Saturday 0ctober 12 and it was the worse experience I’ve ever had very disappointing starting with the girl taking order was rude I mentioned to her there were no lids for drinks no forks out and that area was a mess! There were several tables I dishing area piles of dishes and trash both tea containers empty tables not wiped off took forever to get our order she was publicly arguing with other employees about who was going to shed to get lids and we still never got any the 3 employees were ruining in and outside talking to soemoen in a vehicle in parking lot bathrooms were nasty my order was wrong and I didn’t want to ask to fix it knowing my family wa already eating and they were so slow I’d have to wait forever. I eat here at same location at least 2-3x month and I’ve never experienced anything like this and then she was very hateful about us asking for extra bread and a to go box!Tessa J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019Ordered baked spaghetti. Surprise on me. New recipe. No sausage. No pepperoni. No meat. Just spaghetti and tomatoes sauce with cheese. That cost you a satisfied customer.Terry Stevenson
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019First of all. Food was fine I have no problem with the food ever other than the price.
My issue started when I Went to get my drink, there was no tea, which i thought “that’s fine I can live with that” no big deal. Then I go to get my fork and spoon. There was no spoons and only one fork left. Again I thought “ I wanted a spoon but no big deal” there was no napkins... then I go into the dining room to sit at a table. All the tables, except for 3 had trash and plates at them. Every table but 3 was covered. And the 3 that were cleaned off was sticky. When the family next to me asked their waitress ”do y’all have anymore forks” the waitress responded with “we are out”
Well no wonder because they are all on the tables out in the dining room... I’m not sure what was going on today here but it should be fixed. I’m not sure if that’s the managers fault, or the company for not providing enough staffing support. Either way, probably won’t be back for a while. Which is a shame, because I do love yalls food. I also have pictures of inside and the trash everywhere.Noah R
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019I was not given my salad and I was shorted a breadstick. Fazoli's is expensive and I splurged to get it and to be shorted food is disappointing.Alex B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2019My food wasn’t fresh at all.Brooklyn G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019Chicken fettuccine was the worst I have ever had, the chicken looked and tasted like it was cooked 3 days ago, my $1.79 broccoli what a joke the pasta was undercooked and rushed and everything just tasted like salt. My first and last visit to fazoli’sThomas, P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019We waited 25 minutes in the drive through for our food as the line to order inside was out the door. I like your food, but the service must improve for me to return.Heather T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 29, 2019Hamburg drive thru has been on the struggle bus the few times I've been there. I had to drive off today after waiting for 5 minutes for someone to take my order. Just thought yall should know.Kerry Hollifield
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019Eat at this restaurant once a week. Todays service was terrible. Food was brought out cold. Understaffed.Todd W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! I WENT THROUGH THE DRIVE THRU at 12:50 on 8/5/19 & WAS TOLD ONLY DINING & CARRYOUT WERE AVAILABLE. I TOLD THE EMPLOYEE THEY MIGHT WANT TO PUT UP A SIGN. THE EMPLYOEE HAD THE WINDOWN OPENED AS I DROVE BY AND STARED ME DOWN WITH AN AWFUL LOOK. UNACCEPTABLE!!!BETH, B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019Drive through is closed no explanation other than pulling up to window your told to do take out or drive through only. Once inside waited 15+ minutes for a pizza baked spaghetti. Numerous customers waiting only to be told there are only 3 of usTabitha
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2019Went yesterday around lunch (Order ID AAAW7HSQACAG). Several things about this visir: 1. The gentleman taking the orders was either not properly trained, or not a fit for the position. I waited 5 minutes for him to take my order standing at the register. Never made eyecontact, never said "can I help you", never spoke. At first I couldn't tell if he was looking at me or working on the register, as he had been sweeping when I came in, and went to a register.
2. Same guy could not answer a question to a gentleman that came in after me. It upset the customer, and he did nothing to lighten/calm the mood. Just walkeed into the back--I am assuming to get the manager. This is not how you retain customers, as this person is reflective of your brand. Bad service immediately upon entry doesn't set a good precedent. I visist this store frequently as it is my pick of the ones in my work area. 3. Alfredo was brown and kind of tough, like it had been setting for a bit. Normally food and service at this location is top notch (the same manager was there yesterday as normally is, so maybe it was a fluke, but it needs identified as an observation.Steve H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 15, 2019Second visit to this location and just as last time didn’t have a good experience, never got asked when our meal was brought to us if we wanted parmesan on our meals and the meat sauce looked like a half latte on the spaghetti so went up and asked for another cup of it and why we didn’t get asked on if we wanted parmesan on our meal as well and was told sorry by heather it wasn’t personalScott kindref
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 05, 2019Food is good but I paid for 6 bread sticks and only got 4 in the bag.Cody B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 01, 2019Terrible. The girl working the drive thru at 12:15om 7/1/19 was very rude. I left the restaurant without ordering anything. Due to her attitude, I chose not to spend money there.Lisa H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 28, 2019Waited for a solid 15 minutes in the drive thru with only one car in front of me. When I FINALLY get to the window and waited another 5 minutes for someone to speak to me the employee tells me that they are out of what I ordered (chicken parm lasagna). This was around 8:15 last night.Kerry H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 12, 2019Poor customer service. I ate in was there 40 mins and never one time did anyone come by with more breadsticks.Ernest K
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 2019Customer service good. Cinnamon melts hard😔Franciane H