Fazoli's Richmond Rd.
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Richmond Rd.
Rating 3.23.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 130 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2019I was in Fazoli's this afternoon and I wanted a vegetarian pasta dish, but the menu does not have anything really geared that way. But the woman that was waiting on me, her name is Tee (sp?), said "You want a veggie dish? I can make you a veggie dish." She worked with the kitchen to freestyle a dish loaded with veggies. I appreciated her effort.
Also, the dining room was clean, which I'm noticing gets overlooked at a lot of restaurants these days.Aaron L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2019Great customer serviceBarbara C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 29, 2019This is my "neighborhood" Fazolis, so it's frustrating that the counter is rarely staffed. I often have to go through the service door to find someone to take my order. I can see employees through the pass-through window--and they can see me. Employees come and go to deliver orders, but never make eye contact or offer to get someone to help. Is the store chronically understaffed or is it a problem of restaurant design? Whatever, it's a major irritant.Karen K.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 23, 2019I ordered a brownie and it was ridiculously small and dry. It looked nothing like the advertisement.Marian G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019Very disappointing. I placed my order for 11/5/19, it arrived 11/4/19. On the 11/5/19 it was 40 mins late. I called to tell them to just turn around and issue me a credit but the gal talked over me and hung up. We were charged for chicken, didn't receive it. The sweet tea was almost hot. The driver Carol was very sweet and polite. The person answering the phone in the office was terrible - unfortunately, I couldn't understand what she said for her name. In my previous job, I ordered a lot from Fazoli's and they were awesome - different location (Nicholasville Rd.). It's a shame because I cater a lot of events for my company.Karen H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019I went to this Fazolis today around 12:30PM first, they forgot to give me my salad with my order. I had to turn back and go to the store to get my salad. Then I noticed when I got back to work, the Chicken Alfredo I ordered had no chicken in it. They seemed to be behind and under staffed at the store. Really disappointing... I was looking forward to a great mealMonica, S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019Horrible customer service. We had to wait at least 6 mins before our order was even taken. Waited about 3 mins before any explanation was given as to why we were waiting. The register was being counted. Wasn’t greeted at all. No sorry for your wait or how can I help you. Didn’t even look us in the eye. Rolled his eye when we pointed out the mistake on the order. Not friendly at all. Just disappointed.Jessica L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Bad serviceThomas H
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019I was in the drive thru line for about an hour. The cashier was really nice and offered me a free drink, however, part of my order was missing, when I got home. I was missing my caesar saladRachel R.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019Disappointed in service time. Restaurant was not overly busy and it look me 20 minutes to receive my lunch. Nothing special... just the pick 2 spaghetti with meat sauce and pizza slice. I come here regularly for a quick lunch and never been this disappointed.Chris Gipson
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019the manager was extremely rude to me. he talked very bad to me and i will not return to a fazolis.crystal r
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019The lady who took my order was short. Idk her name but she was mean and my food was cold and looking in the restaurant from the drive thru window it was extremely dirtyGrace D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019KEN AND THE STAFF AT THIS LOCATION GAVE AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE.Teresa F
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2019Nautica, the drive thru person never once used manners when talking to the customer. No thank you or anything else. I purposely didn’t say anything to give her the chance to say it thinking she might’ve been busy bit she never did. When handing money and taking order there was nothing. I hope she will be taught or reminded of expectations of customer service.Brandi W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019Normally I wouldn’t pay much attention to having a negative experience dining out, but I have had missing, bad quality, terrible customer service, and incorrect food from this location several times. I used to manage a Fazoli’s for more than five years and I crave it often. This particular location is close to my house, so it’s convenient and I keep giving them chances. Yesterday I ordered a fettuccine Alfredo with extra sauce and a side of Caesar dressing in the drive thru, and my fettuccine was very dry, I received no dressing and no breadsticks. I’m well aware of what the food should taste like if it’s not timed out, is being properly portioned, and freshly prepared. It seems like in the last year I have experienced the opposite of that here. Whether it’s bad or missing food, the smell of cigarette smoke on the food, or employees complaining loudly at the drive thru window. I have sat at the window of the drive thru and not been greeted for more than 10 minutes. I wanted to write because I’m not sure whether this location is suffering from bad management or is not adequately staffed. Either way, I hope the dysfunction is addressed from a corporate level, as I would like to take advantage of the convenience and order the food that I love from this location.Heather S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019Went through the drive thru on my way to work about 11am today. I ordered the chicken broccoli penne bake. The staff seemed very confused. When I got to work I opened up my meal and it was something with mushrooms, something i can't eat and that don't come on the broccoli bake.Lance w
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019Toya was a very helpfull she is an amazing workerKyle E
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019Toya waited on us and she was outstanding. Help us select our food and really took pride in her work! If I was an restaurant owner I’d like her to be on my team! Thank you Toya for your great help to me and my family. Way to go Fazoli!Janet E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019I had just got out of surgery ,was starving and craving fazoli's .If I could give a 0% i would . Not only did the cashier not listen to what I ordered but the food I got was cold and had to heat it up once home and I live 3 minutes up the road . I call tell the manager what had happened . The lady stated she would replace my order to give her a second to get my information . She hangs up on me ,I call back three times got no answer so I assume her hanging up on me was intentional . How rude can one be WOW , definitely unprofessionalKellie H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019I went inside your location at 7:30 and ordered a double slice of cheese pizza to go and didn’t walk out with it until 8:00. No one told me when I ordered there might be a wait. The guy at counter was fairly nice but couldn’t do anything but should have alerted me so I could have not ordered. UnacceptableMike S.