Fazoli's Richmond Rd.
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Richmond Rd.
(Displaying 20 out of 120 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019the manager was extremely rude to me. he talked very bad to me and i will not return to a fazolis.crystal r
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019The lady who took my order was short. Idk her name but she was mean and my food was cold and looking in the restaurant from the drive thru window it was extremely dirtyGrace D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019KEN AND THE STAFF AT THIS LOCATION GAVE AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE.Teresa F
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2019Nautica, the drive thru person never once used manners when talking to the customer. No thank you or anything else. I purposely didn’t say anything to give her the chance to say it thinking she might’ve been busy bit she never did. When handing money and taking order there was nothing. I hope she will be taught or reminded of expectations of customer service.Brandi W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019Normally I wouldn’t pay much attention to having a negative experience dining out, but I have had missing, bad quality, terrible customer service, and incorrect food from this location several times. I used to manage a Fazoli’s for more than five years and I crave it often. This particular location is close to my house, so it’s convenient and I keep giving them chances. Yesterday I ordered a fettuccine Alfredo with extra sauce and a side of Caesar dressing in the drive thru, and my fettuccine was very dry, I received no dressing and no breadsticks. I’m well aware of what the food should taste like if it’s not timed out, is being properly portioned, and freshly prepared. It seems like in the last year I have experienced the opposite of that here. Whether it’s bad or missing food, the smell of cigarette smoke on the food, or employees complaining loudly at the drive thru window. I have sat at the window of the drive thru and not been greeted for more than 10 minutes. I wanted to write because I’m not sure whether this location is suffering from bad management or is not adequately staffed. Either way, I hope the dysfunction is addressed from a corporate level, as I would like to take advantage of the convenience and order the food that I love from this location.Heather S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019Went through the drive thru on my way to work about 11am today. I ordered the chicken broccoli penne bake. The staff seemed very confused. When I got to work I opened up my meal and it was something with mushrooms, something i can't eat and that don't come on the broccoli bake.Lance w
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019Toya was a very helpfull she is an amazing workerKyle E
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019Toya waited on us and she was outstanding. Help us select our food and really took pride in her work! If I was an restaurant owner I’d like her to be on my team! Thank you Toya for your great help to me and my family. Way to go Fazoli!Janet E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019I had just got out of surgery ,was starving and craving fazoli's .If I could give a 0% i would . Not only did the cashier not listen to what I ordered but the food I got was cold and had to heat it up once home and I live 3 minutes up the road . I call tell the manager what had happened . The lady stated she would replace my order to give her a second to get my information . She hangs up on me ,I call back three times got no answer so I assume her hanging up on me was intentional . How rude can one be WOW , definitely unprofessionalKellie H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019I went inside your location at 7:30 and ordered a double slice of cheese pizza to go and didn’t walk out with it until 8:00. No one told me when I ordered there might be a wait. The guy at counter was fairly nice but couldn’t do anything but should have alerted me so I could have not ordered. UnacceptableMike S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019Great serviceAnthony A
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019I ordered online today the lunch special lasagna w/chicken alfredo. It was the nastiest, most bland meal I have ever had from Fazoli. I paid additional money for chicken and it probably had 2 crappy pieces in it. Never had issue with fazolis until today.Kelly S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019Terrible service. Employee at the drive thru left her speaker on while she left me on hold for 10 minutes waiting. Line took incredibly long.Lindsay, J.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019Went through drive thru for Lunch on Sunday, when I got home I realized that my Meatball Slider was missing. I checked my receipt and I was charged for it, another disappointing experience at the Richmond Rd Fazoli's.Sarah C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019Visited today for lunch. The Pepperoni chips weren't crispy on the Pepperoni BLT Breadstick Slider. Forgot to include my breadsticks with my $5 Lunch. However, the Spicy Italian Breadstick Slider was tasty!James H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019Ken is super nice and very observantCassandra p
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019Redeemed a coupon for a pizza baked spaghetti and small drink for $4.99. I also ordered a single fettuccine Alfredo. When I pulled up to the window, the cashier couldn’t get my app to scan. Asked a manager for help and finally got it scanned. After driving off I thought to myself the cost still seemed high for what I ordered. After checking the receipt I noticed I was still charged $1.99 for my drink. This is a small amount I know, but this is the second crappy experience at Fazoli’s in as many months. Last time, I never received food when visiting the Hamburg location. Ended up having to leave because the food never came. I had one follow-up call from fazolis regarding it. I was busy at the time and forgot to call back which is my fault but no on from Corp called me again. Im fairly certain I’m done with fazolis all together and will make sure to share my experiences on all social media platforms and review sitesBrian D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019Went through the drive thru which probably took 30 minutes waiting. Ordered a baked spaghetti and received one with a chicken breast on top. Which is not what I ordered. Very poor service.Karley P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019MS.BETTY WAS FANTASTIC! WE HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE AND WERE NOT SURE ABOUT THE BEST WAY TO ORDER. SHE HELPED US OUT BY EXPLAINING MEAL DEALS AND EVEN HAD COUPONS WHICH ALL MADE THE TOTAL A LOT LESS! HER CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS ARE TOP NOTCH! WE WERE VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE FOOD, ESPECIALLY FOR THE PRICE AND SPEED OF SERVICE. WE WERE HERE FOR LESS THAN 5 MINUTES AND HAD OUR ORDER. THE PLACE WAS ALSO CLEAN AND IN GOOD REPAIR. GREAT OVERALL EXPERIENCEMelissa G from New Mexico
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019Horrible customer service. Extremely slowRex c