Fazoli's Richmond Rd.
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Richmond Rd.
Rating 3.33.3 out of 5 stars
(Based on 139 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 21, 2020The lady that took my order was fast and nice with good servicesEarlene l
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 21, 2020Toya at drive thru is the best...we usually go through drive thru and when we ate in store she recognized me AND said hi to the family...super nice and observant of her customersRebecca W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 20, 2020Toya made our visit extremely memorable she has the most vibration attitude.you can tell this lady loves what she does.If I had a buissnes of my own I would definitely recriut her.Shout out to Toya for giving me and my family the best customer service we've had in a long time.I will definitely be back.This lady has it together we need more people like herJohn Crowders
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 20, 2020Service was excellent! Thanks Toya for taking such good care of us and the chocolate chip cookies for our boys. All the staff were friendly and helpful, service was fast, food was hot, and restaurant was clean.Donna B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 18, 2020Neil provided us with great customer service and a friendly smile, also liked that the dining room was clean unlike a lot of other places now and days.Madison
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 13, 2020Amazing customer serviceToya
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 30, 2019Once again, rude customer service. The cashier at the drive-thru window forgot my drink. No big deal. I went back through the drive thru, tapped on the window. The same cashier opened the window and gave me a withering glance. I simply said “You forgot my drink.” She closed the window, made the drink, and handed it to me with smirk. All I wanted was an apology and to not be treated as if I was inconvincing her.Susannah R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 28, 2019I experienced GREAT customer service from Toya. She was very generous and had an amazing positive attitude. I will absolutely be returning because of her and her help.Jodi Ray
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 21, 2019Poor customer service. The young lady at the drive thru window gave looks of disdain. She was very unfriendly and left out the extra Alfredo sauce that I paid for. She didn’t give us breadsticks either.Sandy B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2019I was in Fazoli's this afternoon and I wanted a vegetarian pasta dish, but the menu does not have anything really geared that way. But the woman that was waiting on me, her name is Tee (sp?), said "You want a veggie dish? I can make you a veggie dish." She worked with the kitchen to freestyle a dish loaded with veggies. I appreciated her effort.
Also, the dining room was clean, which I'm noticing gets overlooked at a lot of restaurants these days.Aaron L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2019Great customer serviceBarbara C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 29, 2019This is my "neighborhood" Fazolis, so it's frustrating that the counter is rarely staffed. I often have to go through the service door to find someone to take my order. I can see employees through the pass-through window--and they can see me. Employees come and go to deliver orders, but never make eye contact or offer to get someone to help. Is the store chronically understaffed or is it a problem of restaurant design? Whatever, it's a major irritant.Karen K.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 23, 2019I ordered a brownie and it was ridiculously small and dry. It looked nothing like the advertisement.Marian G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019Very disappointing. I placed my order for 11/5/19, it arrived 11/4/19. On the 11/5/19 it was 40 mins late. I called to tell them to just turn around and issue me a credit but the gal talked over me and hung up. We were charged for chicken, didn't receive it. The sweet tea was almost hot. The driver Carol was very sweet and polite. The person answering the phone in the office was terrible - unfortunately, I couldn't understand what she said for her name. In my previous job, I ordered a lot from Fazoli's and they were awesome - different location (Nicholasville Rd.). It's a shame because I cater a lot of events for my company.Karen H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019I went to this Fazolis today around 12:30PM first, they forgot to give me my salad with my order. I had to turn back and go to the store to get my salad. Then I noticed when I got back to work, the Chicken Alfredo I ordered had no chicken in it. They seemed to be behind and under staffed at the store. Really disappointing... I was looking forward to a great mealMonica, S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019Horrible customer service. We had to wait at least 6 mins before our order was even taken. Waited about 3 mins before any explanation was given as to why we were waiting. The register was being counted. Wasn’t greeted at all. No sorry for your wait or how can I help you. Didn’t even look us in the eye. Rolled his eye when we pointed out the mistake on the order. Not friendly at all. Just disappointed.Jessica L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Bad serviceThomas H
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019I was in the drive thru line for about an hour. The cashier was really nice and offered me a free drink, however, part of my order was missing, when I got home. I was missing my caesar saladRachel R.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019Disappointed in service time. Restaurant was not overly busy and it look me 20 minutes to receive my lunch. Nothing special... just the pick 2 spaghetti with meat sauce and pizza slice. I come here regularly for a quick lunch and never been this disappointed.Chris Gipson
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019the manager was extremely rude to me. he talked very bad to me and i will not return to a fazolis.crystal r