10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Palomar
Rating 3.83.8 out of 5 stars
(Based on 101 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019Good food but service was lacking immensely. Walked in was ignored until made enough noise to be noticed. Counter service was very flat affect in taking order. Notified them that the tea wasn't stirred properly and was dispensing pure sugar water and no one fixed it the entire time I was in dining room. Will not come back to this location.Lisa H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019Most disgusting old brown wilted salad I have ever seen the cheese had turned bad I've never seen something so disgusting actually served to customers! I would like to speak with someone at corporate immediately someone needs held accountable for giving out food that could make people sick.Nicholas T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019Terrible meal. Caesar salad had big hard crunchy pieces of the inside of lettuce. And some leaves. Spaghetti with meat sauce had a full bowl to the top with spaghetti and about one tablespoon of meat sauce. The worse part was the smoky bacon breadstick bits. Cold breadsticks cut in half, draped with a sheet of cheese melted on top into one sheet and sprinkled with bacon. I know you all can do better. The friendly dining room person blamed it on the teenage cooks.Gregg G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019We visited Fazoli's on Friday evening (10/11) at approximately 6:50 PM EST. We discovered after ordering that the staff were not prepared for the evening crowd. Several tables needed to be bused in addition to several customers waiting for lengthy times for food. We overheard a couple inform their server they had waited 25 minutes for food. We waited almost 20 for ours. My husband's food was hot while mine was warmish. We also had to ask the cashier for forks. There were none available for the public. We were given plastic forks since there seemed to be a fork shortage. We were on our way to see a play and had been stopped by heavy traffic from trying a new restaurant. We decided Fazoli's would be a fast but still nice alternative since we on a time crunch. I was disappointed with not only the quality of food but also the restaurant's appearance.Susan P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019If I could leave negative stars, I would. The restaurant was out of silverware. It took over 30 minutes for two pizza baked spaghetti. Pepperoni now costs extra. The check was $17.00. There were no beverages. The sauce was sparse. The cheese was not melted. The portion was tiny for the price. Stouffer’s frozen lasagna with meat sauce costs 2.50, has more sauce, takes less time, has more flavor and is a larger portion.Karen, S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019it took me 30 minutes in the drive thru. I understand that the food may take a little bit. But thats too long. Also the person at the window was not friendly. My order was correct but the breadsticks were cold. It was a bad experience. this is the 2nd time i have had a bad experiene with your drive thru at different locations. Im about to stop going to your restaurants.Cathy H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019I ordered a family meal to go. When I got home a few minutes later, the salad was brown and slimy. Disgusting.Wayne R.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 29, 2019Not my best experience. Ordered spaghetti with meatball, slice of pepperoni pizza. After about 20 minutes, I received a hot pizza slice with cold spaghetti with about 1/2 cup of cold marinara and cold breadsticks. No one ever checked on me, offered grated cheese or offered more bread. There was no metal silverware in the containers. The flimsy plastic to-go utensil packs were the only thing available.Wade A.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019I wanted to take the time to complement an employee at the store I went to this evening. My receipt says his name is Shawn H. I believe he is a newer employee because a few weeks ago I was in the restaurant and saw him training. You would never know he was new- he was polite, helpful and very patient during a very busy time in the restaurant. I had a big order and made an adjustment during my order (which I’m sure can be frustrating to a busy employee) but he was very accommodating and very pleasant. He also came to check on us during our meal to see if we needed anything and how our food was. He definitely deserves a pat on the back!Anne G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019I would like to commend Kassondra M.for her great customer service. She was very pleasant while taking our order & helping customers at their tables. Very hard worker!😊Connie H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019The pasta was good, however the chicken that we had in three of our entrees that we ordered was hard as a rock. You could not even chew the chicken or cut it up.Lee, S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2019Every table dirty. Spaghetti and fettuccine had hard noodles and almost no sauce. Drink machines were not working properly and ice overflowing into floorRyan S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2019I won’t go into a lot of detail but after waiting 30 minutes in the drive thru Lane last night my 2 orders of chicken parm lasagna arrived. I told person that brought food out that it was the longest that I ever had to wait at any restaurant. No apology. No explanation. I arrived home 3 minutes later. Immediately got food out because I was starved. Only one word can describe the food. INEDIBLE!! Worst than any frozen dinner that I have ever had from a grocery store. My wife had the same reaction. Don’t know if I will be going back to Fazolis.Jeff h
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 20, 2019I waited for breadsticks and no one ever came around with any. Tasty food though.Jake Stromburghe
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 17, 2019I would seriously urge training employees to begin checking expiration dates on Parmesan cheese more closely. This afternoon, I ordered a Caesar salad and noticed mold, was given a different Caesar salad, in which mold was present on that salad as well. Since I am pregnant, this could have potentially been a real health hazard to the fetus. I appreciate the fact that the restaurant went through a major renovation-it looks great. The food quality should mirror that. I believe this restaurant can truly do better than this.Robin M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 26, 2019Not happy at all with this visit. Food didn't seem real fresh. Dirty silver wear,no bread sticks when ask for more, she brought out some when we ready to leave and they were not fully baked . Staff not friendly at all . I can see why only 5 people in there .I don't know who is responsible for the mess, but I would be finding out .Doug B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 09, 2019I would give zero (0) stars if it allowed me to. Waiting 18 minutes in drive thru for 2 meals and I asked clerk (Dakota) before pulling off if the order was correct and she said YES! I arrived home, opened bag and order was WRONG!!! OMG, I couldn't believe it - total incompetence or just total laziness. Order was #127Dan Burch
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 04, 2019New Chicken Parmesan Lasagna was inedible,looked and tasted horrible. Did not come close to looking like the advertisements. Bread sticks we're dry and hard. No excuse for serving that, $7.99 in the garbage.Dana N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 14, 2019The most horrendous experience I have ever had at any restaurant. 15min to order in an empty restaurant. Staff hanging out in the back and at tables just chatting away, the manager (older gentleman in a green tie) was cursing, the restaurant wasn't clean. Finally order and receive my breadsticks 10min later (because that's literally all I ordered) only to get home to find they gave me 7 instead of 12. Not sure how the 8 people I'm feeding are going to share 7 breadsticks. It's no wonder they are all closing if this is the standard experience.Rebecca S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 03, 2019I waited around 15-20 mins in the drive-thru after ordering. When I got home, the salad was extremely small, with little toppings and some of the lettuce was wilted. After adding ingredients I had at home and eating the salad, I got the spaghetti out of the bag and was shocked. It didn’t even come halfway up the box and it looked like a tablespoon of marinara was used. There wasn’t enough to mix w the noodles. Really disappointed in this experience. I’m a regular customer and usually have a pretty good experience. Epic fail today.Stephanie B