Fazoli's Tates Creek
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Tates Creek
Rating 3.73.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 88 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 14, 2020Inedible wings. We ordered doordash from “Wing On” and feel like we were misled. The traditional wings were soggy even though that had hardly any sauce on them. We each tried one, then threw the soggy mess away.Karlee R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 03, 2020Terrible wait. From order to receiving breadsticks I should not have to wait ten minutes. The truck in front of me should have pulled forward and I received fresh breadsticks. I hardly visit this fazolis but this is a good reason to keep taking business elsewhere.Miranda R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 23, 2019The food was wrong and the staff refused to replace food or give money backLogan w
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 23, 2019Ordered the chicken carbonara like I always do! Recipe has been changed and it is terrible!!!!! Chicken was so salty I could barely eat it, doesn’t even taste like chicken carbonara. Every time I go to your restaurant I spend between $30-$50. You just saved me some money cause that was about the only thing that I really like, and now that you changed it there is nothing to bring me in.Craig A
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 18, 2019Customer service was good, but my food was cold as could beMadison H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 15, 2019I have been a customer of Fazoli’s for years, all while watching the portion size go down and the price go up. I have finally had to say something. I ordered a small fettuccine Alfredo and the portion size was for a Kids meal! And the price was $5.29! So disappointed!Amy S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 06, 2019Amy and Amber are both all-stars who provide amazing customer service time after time.Their incredibly positive attitudes/auras deserve acknowledgement.Jon M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 31, 2019Great experience. Food, service, cleanliness, everything was above and beyond. Employees/managers were extra good to toddlers!J K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019What a truly enjoyable dining experience. From being greeted and waited on by Isabella to watching Amber work with other customers. Tamils, Marsha,Allen, Anna Kay, and Josh all contributed to this wonderful experience. Give these folks a raise!!!! The customer is always right!Jean R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019The girl at the window was talking and took forever to give me my food, and then they didn’t give us any silverware and gave me two of the wrong salads. I am very displeasedMariah B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019I had gotten 2 boxes of pizza , 1 chicken Alfredo , and some brownies . My pizza was very cold , they gave me speghetti instead of Alfredo and my brownies didn’t taste good . I also got some breadsticks and they weren’t freshBrooklyn G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2019Food was not good and when you pay $16 bucks for a meal you expect more. Ordered a double slice pepperoni and the dough was literally raw. Immediately threw it in the trash. My salad is not fresh lettuce is old and brown. They forgot my breadsticks so I went back in. The associate that took my order was very nice and gave me extras but still disappointed in the quality of my entire order. Still hungry with a trash full of food. :(Lindsey Pruitt
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2019I got the chicken lasagna on June 19th 2019 and it was horrible. The chicken is not real chicken breast. You have created a preformed chicken breast in it was rubbery and tasteless. I was very disappointed that you stooped to this level for your dishes.William, T
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019Baked lasagna over cooked. No breadsticksKathy
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 08, 2019Found a BIG piece of plastic in my ultimate sampler. Picture is on FB.Missy b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 08, 2019I ordered a regular fettuccine Alfredo at 7:48. The time is know 8:10 and still do not have my food. I asked about my order and was told it was coming. I finally got my food at 8:14 and the sauce is barely warm. I would have sent it back, but I was hungry and in a hurry.Shannon T
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 2019We've been through the drive-thru at Fazoli's a couple of times before but we decided to go in to get our takeout so we'd have a better understanding of the menu. The woman who helped us earlier tonight was AMAZING! She was instructive on all of our menu choices and treated us like family. We were both very impressed with her kindess and knowledge and even though we were missing one of the salads from our order we are now loyal customers of Fazoli's.Skip C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 10, 2019Store very dirty around 630pm on a Wednesday counted 8 dirty tables not impressed with store or serviceScott
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMar 22, 2019Cashier was extremely slow but very pleasant. I was disappointed with the knowledge of the menu. I had received some coupons in the mail which included coupons for the baked spaghetti with pepperoni. The coupon stated “it’s back!” Coupons didn’t expire until April. The cashier had no idea about it. Said it wasn’t in the computer. She went to go ask, but no one knew anything. My young daughter was upset but the cashier said she could ring us up for a baked spaghetti and we could pay extra to add pepperoni. My daughter was happy, but it irritated me. Also we ordered the hazelnut cheesecake but the regular chocolate was brought out. No big deal. We had it switched but the hazelnut cheesecake looked nothing like the picture. The picture shows like some kind of round cookie on top and that was missing. The line was so long, but they never added another cashier to take orders so anytime we wanted to get more breadsticks we couldn’t. After waiting 10 minutes just to ask someone for more breadsticks, it wasn’t worth the wait to get more. Food was tasty as always. I truly love this place. Seems like this one was just having some hiccups that day, and it was disappointing.Amber R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 10, 2019Total Fail - I ordered a side order of meatballs and got a side order of meatsauce. I also ordered a side salad with Ranch dressing. This was not included in the meal. It was a drive thru order. Once I got home, I found the failed order.Jim C