8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's London
(Displaying 20 out of 52 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019Food not so goodLouis Y
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019I went through the drive thru and while the window was open the cashier was talking about people that just ordered and how she hates when people order that way. After she gave me my change (without a receipt or the offer of one) she closed the window and said “well this woman at the window just rolled her eyes at me so...”
I do not recall rolling my eyes. Even if I did, it’s part of customer service. I thought so was perfectly pleasant. I could hear 90% of her exchange with another employee in the back. After I got my food i asked to have a manager come to the window. I told the manager what happened and all she did was stare at me with a blank face and say “I’m sorry”. I got even more frustrated with her. In honesty I got an attitude with her and said something to the effect of “I don’t think you even care”. I am extremely easy going when it comes to customer service, but when I can hear someone talking about me through the window that’s when it’s enough.Alyssia G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019Received cold chicken fettuccine alfredo as well as cold chicken parmesan fries. The Alfredo sauce was barely room temperature. I couldn't eat it. Already had to go back back because our salads were missing. They then brought just one and had to ask again for the second one. After receiving the final salad no employee came to back to see if anything was ok or if we needed anything.Casey L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019I have asked for no mushrooms on your ultimate spaghetti several times. I have got home several times with mushrooms. I ordered it again today without mushrooms when it didn’t appear on the receipt without mushrooms I asked the girl at the drive thru to confirm no mushrooms. She said no mushrooms. She lied or didn’t check which then meant if I triple checked I would be accusing her of lying. I worked 2 hours over at work so I wanted to have a simple dinner and enjoy my family. My husband will not eat his dinner and I spent over $33 dollars to now have my night ruined and still have to cook dinner. Fast food dining is supposed to make life easier. You failed.
To add insult to injury. I called the store to then listen to your automated message and no one answered your local number twice.Jami R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019I wouldn’t even give a one star. All workers are rude. Messed up my order three times. Then when asked for bread become pissed and made it clear to only give us 3 piecesJackie M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 01, 2019I normally will not do this but I felt like I had to let someone know about my family's experience today. Our food arrived ice cold initially. We also had items missing. Our waiter was very kind and helpful and he brought us replacement food as soon as he could. My fettuccine alfredo was compelete water. I didn't eat my salad because it was full of brown lettuce and soft gushy tomatoes. I poured out my salad to see how much water was in my alfredo. It filled my salad bowl. The noodles were slimy. I literally couldn't eat it. While we were waiting for a "to go" box for a couple breadsticks my kids wanted to keep I noticed the cook in the back had a bowl of noodles for another customer. The noodles were hanging over the side of the bowl and he just took his hand and flipped them up into the bowl and served it. He had a pony tail I am not sure what his name was. I just thought someone might want to let him know that customers don't want to eat food that is handled like that. I would also like to mention that they no longer have Pibb Zero as a drink which was one of the reasons I loved to eat there.Bryan M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019I love Fazoli’s. I eat here at least once a week. But my experience here today was terrible. There were at least 4 open tables that nobody could sit at because they hadn’t been cleared off. There was no ice or napkins. And there were only 2 employees working and the rest were just walking around. If you don’t want to clear tables for people to sit down, find a better solution.Chelsea S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019Girl at the register taking up the money. I asked a question over the loud speaker and she responded like it was a waste of her time. I could hear her laughing in the background. I go to the window to pay and she is very rude. The food was hot and the person who brought the food was kind, but the girl at the window needs training on customer service.Frank W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 07, 2019Terrible! Baked speghetti was very dry and went back to get some meat sauce to put on it and no one would look at me. Had their back turned looking at cook. Looked to me like the cook was using his hands an awful lot to put food in dishes. Nasty. Finally got the meat sauce but it was cold. Just left in on the table. Will not be back to this location ever.Edna Hollon
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 26, 2019It is always too cold to eat here. Someone in front of me complained and the girl at the counterDavid smoth
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2019Terrible experience.
It took over six minutes, in the drive thru, for two sliders. There was only one employee making food while everyone else just walked by like they were on a stroll. When the person at the window finally gave me my food, there was sauce all over the bag and I asked for some napkins. She proceeded to be very rude and mock me for saying there was sauce all over the bag and shoved the napkins into my hand and slammed the window. I got her attention and asked for the manager and she stated that SHE was the manager. This is extremely abbohrant behavior for someone that's in a management position. I told her I'd be calling corporate, and that's exactly what I did.Natalie, G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 14, 2019I absolutely LOVE Fazoli’s. However I just wanted to say... I don’t know his name but the manager at the London KY branch has to be the best manager/employee I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I am not just referring to the this past time I was in there but every time I am there that he is there... he takes excellent care of everyone. It doesn’t matter if he is taking the order to bringing it out to coming by asking about how we are and if we need anything... you know this is something you would expect an expensive steak house ... but he treats us as if that is where we are... I just want to recognize him... hopefully you all will know who he is and will recognize him as will... he is very top notch in customer service/care.
I live about 45 minutes away and drive there just because I love bother he food and service . 💕Rhonda B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 2019Employees are very friendly but apparently there is some sort of major bread shortage that I missed in the news?? I completely finished my meal and never once was I offered more bread.......why offer unlimited breadsticks if you never plan on honoring it????? False advertisingBryan D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019Awesome serviceKim C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 14, 2019Praising An employee Tyler NickellDeborah Nelson
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 02, 2019I just wanted to personally extend my appreciation for an awesome experience tonight when picking up our online order. Gary and the staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was right... and it was! Thanks so much.Adam S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 31, 2019I ordered 2 small chicken alfredo meals and I got about half way through mine and I found a small black hair in the food and I know that it wasn't mine. not only that but the food wasn't made fresh the noodles were hard and the chicken was way to dry. my granddaughter could not finish her meal after that. I expected the manager to give me a full refund but he only reimbursed me for one of the meals and not both which is what I was under the impression he doing. I was then so upset that my blood pressure went up to 185 over 78 my heart rate went up to 110.i will never eat at fazoli's againvirginia T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 06, 2019I finished my meal completely without once getting any breadsticks...totally unacceptableBryan
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 06, 2019The employee was very friendly but when I got home to eat my chicken meals, they did NOT have any chicken in them what so ever and that’s the whole reason why I ordered what I ordered! I paid $16 for two plates of pasta that had bacon, peas and broccoli, that’s ridiculous! To be exact, I ordered 1 CHICKEN carbonara and the other was the Ultimate Fettuccine that has CHICKEN so you can see my disappointment in not getting any chicken in my two meals.Natasha J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 23, 2019Food came out fast and got as always but I wanted to tell whoever reads these about an employee named Consuela. She was very positive and upbeat the entire time I was in the restaurant. She was either serving food, wiping down booths, emptying dishes, sweeping or checking on customers. She never stayed still! Good work ethic is a rare quality in this day and age. Please notify her manager and see she is recognized for her hard work because she really cares about her workplace and takes pride in what she does.Rhonda D