8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's London
Rating 3.23.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 57 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 11, 2019Absolutely terrible customer service. May want to look at hiring some new night managers. I placed my order with the girl in front who was on her cell phone via headphones. After I paid she just stood there arguing with someone on her phone. She waited until my order was ready to collect my breadsticks for the order and of course there wasn’t any. Had to wait for more to bake when they could have been done with my order. I overheard the workers in the kitchen and drive thru area using foul language. That also happened once before while I was in the drive thru on another visit. It was as if the place was being ran by a bunch of teenagers with zero supervision. Terrible experience. And the bread sucked. So dry I couldn’t eat them. Both bad experiences happened in the evening.Shannon m.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2019I normally have no problems with Fazoli's, however on this day, the service was not good. I ordered 3 $5.00 meals--2 salads, 2 alfredos, 1 ravoli, and 1 spaghetti. I only received 1 salad, both alfredos were cold, the ravoli only had two pieces, and there was very very little sauce on all the items. I have eaten there before with great service, but today (12-8-19) service was not well at all.Tracy F.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 16, 2019Love this location! Great customer service everytime! The problem, is there out of the last four visits from my family have had hair in our food. Very gross kinda longer hair! Would love to eat here again, if something was corrected to ensure no hair would be in our food.Sharon J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 30, 2019The dinning room had dirty tables everywhere and when I asked if someone could come out to clean them the woman came out to clean them was slamming plates into the tub. I eat here a lot and have never seen it this messy. Every disappointMelinda H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 2019I’m really not one to complain and I’ve always loved Fazolis but my experience last night was less than to be desired. I waited nearly 20 minutes for my food for it to be incorrectly made. I always order the three chesse tortellini alfredo, which is suppose to include chicken. However, mine did not. After paying full price for my food and waiting longer than I ever have before I expected my food to contain all the right ingredients, at least.Kayla W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019Food not so goodLouis Y
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019I went through the drive thru and while the window was open the cashier was talking about people that just ordered and how she hates when people order that way. After she gave me my change (without a receipt or the offer of one) she closed the window and said “well this woman at the window just rolled her eyes at me so...”
I do not recall rolling my eyes. Even if I did, it’s part of customer service. I thought so was perfectly pleasant. I could hear 90% of her exchange with another employee in the back. After I got my food i asked to have a manager come to the window. I told the manager what happened and all she did was stare at me with a blank face and say “I’m sorry”. I got even more frustrated with her. In honesty I got an attitude with her and said something to the effect of “I don’t think you even care”. I am extremely easy going when it comes to customer service, but when I can hear someone talking about me through the window that’s when it’s enough.Alyssia G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019Received cold chicken fettuccine alfredo as well as cold chicken parmesan fries. The Alfredo sauce was barely room temperature. I couldn't eat it. Already had to go back back because our salads were missing. They then brought just one and had to ask again for the second one. After receiving the final salad no employee came to back to see if anything was ok or if we needed anything.Casey L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019I have asked for no mushrooms on your ultimate spaghetti several times. I have got home several times with mushrooms. I ordered it again today without mushrooms when it didn’t appear on the receipt without mushrooms I asked the girl at the drive thru to confirm no mushrooms. She said no mushrooms. She lied or didn’t check which then meant if I triple checked I would be accusing her of lying. I worked 2 hours over at work so I wanted to have a simple dinner and enjoy my family. My husband will not eat his dinner and I spent over $33 dollars to now have my night ruined and still have to cook dinner. Fast food dining is supposed to make life easier. You failed.
To add insult to injury. I called the store to then listen to your automated message and no one answered your local number twice.Jami R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019I wouldn’t even give a one star. All workers are rude. Messed up my order three times. Then when asked for bread become pissed and made it clear to only give us 3 piecesJackie M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 01, 2019I normally will not do this but I felt like I had to let someone know about my family's experience today. Our food arrived ice cold initially. We also had items missing. Our waiter was very kind and helpful and he brought us replacement food as soon as he could. My fettuccine alfredo was compelete water. I didn't eat my salad because it was full of brown lettuce and soft gushy tomatoes. I poured out my salad to see how much water was in my alfredo. It filled my salad bowl. The noodles were slimy. I literally couldn't eat it. While we were waiting for a "to go" box for a couple breadsticks my kids wanted to keep I noticed the cook in the back had a bowl of noodles for another customer. The noodles were hanging over the side of the bowl and he just took his hand and flipped them up into the bowl and served it. He had a pony tail I am not sure what his name was. I just thought someone might want to let him know that customers don't want to eat food that is handled like that. I would also like to mention that they no longer have Pibb Zero as a drink which was one of the reasons I loved to eat there.Bryan M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019I love Fazoli’s. I eat here at least once a week. But my experience here today was terrible. There were at least 4 open tables that nobody could sit at because they hadn’t been cleared off. There was no ice or napkins. And there were only 2 employees working and the rest were just walking around. If you don’t want to clear tables for people to sit down, find a better solution.Chelsea S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019Girl at the register taking up the money. I asked a question over the loud speaker and she responded like it was a waste of her time. I could hear her laughing in the background. I go to the window to pay and she is very rude. The food was hot and the person who brought the food was kind, but the girl at the window needs training on customer service.Frank W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 07, 2019Terrible! Baked speghetti was very dry and went back to get some meat sauce to put on it and no one would look at me. Had their back turned looking at cook. Looked to me like the cook was using his hands an awful lot to put food in dishes. Nasty. Finally got the meat sauce but it was cold. Just left in on the table. Will not be back to this location ever.Edna Hollon
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 26, 2019It is always too cold to eat here. Someone in front of me complained and the girl at the counterDavid smoth
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2019Terrible experience.
It took over six minutes, in the drive thru, for two sliders. There was only one employee making food while everyone else just walked by like they were on a stroll. When the person at the window finally gave me my food, there was sauce all over the bag and I asked for some napkins. She proceeded to be very rude and mock me for saying there was sauce all over the bag and shoved the napkins into my hand and slammed the window. I got her attention and asked for the manager and she stated that SHE was the manager. This is extremely abbohrant behavior for someone that's in a management position. I told her I'd be calling corporate, and that's exactly what I did.Natalie, G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 14, 2019I absolutely LOVE Fazoli’s. However I just wanted to say... I don’t know his name but the manager at the London KY branch has to be the best manager/employee I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I am not just referring to the this past time I was in there but every time I am there that he is there... he takes excellent care of everyone. It doesn’t matter if he is taking the order to bringing it out to coming by asking about how we are and if we need anything... you know this is something you would expect an expensive steak house ... but he treats us as if that is where we are... I just want to recognize him... hopefully you all will know who he is and will recognize him as will... he is very top notch in customer service/care.
I live about 45 minutes away and drive there just because I love bother he food and service . 💕Rhonda B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 2019Employees are very friendly but apparently there is some sort of major bread shortage that I missed in the news?? I completely finished my meal and never once was I offered more bread.......why offer unlimited breadsticks if you never plan on honoring it????? False advertisingBryan D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019Awesome serviceKim C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 14, 2019Praising An employee Tyler NickellDeborah Nelson