Fazoli's Dixie Highway
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Dixie Highway
Rating 3.83.8 out of 5 stars
(Based on 57 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 16, 2020Cleanest I’ve ever seen this restaurant. Sara was running around tending to the seating area and doing great. Bravo.John J
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2019restaurant was trashed, 13 tables, mostly booths filled with dirty dishes @2:46pmJayme Grim
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 05, 2019The service was great, the guy & girl that waited on us were awesome, problem is my husband got the 2 spaghetti & meatball meals for $8 he was told there were 4 meatballs on each plate, when we got home there were only 2 meatballs on each plate, he is a big guy and the only reason he got that order was because he was told he would get 4 meatballs on each dinner, he was not a happy camper.Trina K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Great food and customer service
Nice PortionCarolyn D clark
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019I was placing an online catering order and had difficult submitting a coupon. I called and spoke to a manager by the name of Natalie who immediately apologized for the issue and attempted to walk me through using another coupon code. When that was unsuccessful she reached out to her manager and contacted me back within minutes with a resolution. Natalie went above my expectations and I feel someone should know how amazed I was with this experience and her professionalism and dedication to taking care of the issue.Amber P
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019Staff was nice. Bread sticks were okay. My double slice of cheese pizza was RAW. Had to throw it in the garbage. I took a picture incase anyone would like to see. The dough was completely uncooked. Stretchy. Inedible.Kearstin C
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 2019Great customer service good food good prices good experience Sarah was greatDowell N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019AWFUL SERVICE. I went through the drive thru and ordered 2 Chicken Alfredo’s, I pull up to pay and they only had one chicken Alfredo on my order and I told them I ordered 2. After fixing my order they told me to pull up and they would bring out our food. When they brought out our food they only brought one bag of food out. So then they had to go back in and get another meal because they forgot the second one. On top of all of this, I get home and they gave me Alfredo and noodles with NO CHICKEN in both meals. I tried to contact them and they won’t answer their phones either. Awful service, I will NOT be back.Macie H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2019My husband just picked up a salad there for me. It was discussing, the lettce was brown and rotten all through it. I tried calling with no answer. I ended up throwing it away. I expect a refund or some type of reimbursement of the cost of something that ended up in the trash.
It was order #45 and id number AABS6HS6ANBT
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2019Terrible experience; the guy that took our order was expressionless and did not give a friendly greeting; we only ordered a baked Ziti and baked Lasagna and it took a half hour to get it! I asked for bread and got none; when I went up to ask the Mgr for bread he said nothing and gave it to me w/o making eye contact. The food was barely warm enuff when we did finally get it. And I counted 5 tables with piles of dirty dishes on them! What’s up with this Fazolis! Until a few months ago we loved going their but now have no intentions of going back until we hear of a change of management.
I hope Corporate investigates this! A change is definitely needed. Thank you.John B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 2019Excellent customer service with an extremely attentive staff. Dining area was neat and clean. Food was delicious. Definitely the pick me up I needed from a difficult Saturday!Thaimys C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 22, 2019The the employee Bria S was rude and rushed us since the menu changed and didnt have my husband's usual. I am not happy with my food at all which was a baked sampler there is hardly no cheese and no sauce on my food very disappointed and added my own sauce and cheese when I got home I would send a picture but there is no option to do so very disappointed and I'm turned away from going to the Dixie location do to the lack of the customer service.Ashley H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 01, 2019Food was very good. Some employees talked down about other employees in front of the customers which did not leave a good impression. Anthony was a very hard working, friendly employee. He was always cleaning and working hard. He was very helpful and there to assist.Melinda F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 28, 2019After having struggle to get our order taken all seemed to be fine. But when our food was being brought to us it was a little at a time with everyone getting something they ordered but not all of it. Then finally after waiting ten plus minutes we go to see where the rest of our food was and here it finally came out of nowhere. Then I ordered extra chicken in my chicken parm and I asked for it and the response I got was “what do you want to do about it” and I was taken back for a minute not knowing what to say and I was like well I would like to have my chicken I already paid for it and again was asked “what do you want to do about it” I finally said I would like it on a plate that would be fine then after another twenty minutes everyone has finished their food including myself the extra piece of chicken never came and the girl who was helping us Bridgett to be exact went on break and I never received what I paid for. So went to ask for my money back and was offered either the piece of chicken or a free dessert so I asked for the piece of chicken in a to go box. Instead I was offered a whole chicken parm entree for my trouble. So we waited another 15 minutes and never received the complimentary entree so we just left. There was no excuse for any of this they were not busy and no one seemed to care even the general manager Chris Glenn. Look at the reviews about this location and see that you need to do some restructuring and fast it’s horrible worst location I’ve ever been to and will never return.Robert, E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 19, 2019COMPLETELY HORRIBLE I HATE TO EVEN GIVE ANY BUSINESS A BAD REVIEW BUT IVE HAD ENOUGH.i love Fazolis but this store is just BEYOND AWLFUL. I have let this go at least 10 times and tonight did it We get there we order and the crap begins. First we get our cups there's NO ICE IN THE MACHINE ok that happens no problem but we go to get iced tea and there's no tea in the lobby and this IS EVERY TIME WE GO THERE! I AM NOT EXAGGERATING IT IS EVERYTIME WE GO then to make matters worse when he goes to ask for tea not only was there attitude involved from staff but they only fill his LARGE cup HALF WAY. NOW THIS IS EVERYTIME WE GO. THEN we need silverware. One set was there that is it. So back u pop to the counter to get silverware. I'm not asking for ANYONE TO LOSE THEIR JOBS IM NOT ASKING FOR ANYONE TO BE YELLED AT. But maybe a little more training in having pride in your work. Having the lobby"grand opening" ready EVERYDAY AND KEEP UP WITH IT CONSISTENTLY. Making sure there's napkins.. silverware ..ice ..TEA and clean tables. Making sure that they know this is how you get paid by keeping us open to keep customers coming in and making sure they have a nice experience each time. First impressions are very important and if that were my FIRST TIME I wouldn't wanna go back. This is only from someone who used to be in the food and retail management industry. I hope this makes a difference in this store because it needs a little help.Rebecca H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 21, 2019This was the absolute worst experience at Fazoli's in all my years of eating there. I will never patronize them again. I was completely disappointed in the pasta dish that they tried to sell me. It was the creamy basil pesto chicken penne baked pasta that used to be my favorite dish. They changed the recipe and the presentation was awful!!! As a server myself, I hate returning food but after one bite of that flavor-neglected pasta and sloppy strawberry chicken salad, I marched right up to the counter and asked for the manager. I voiced my dismay and waited for the remake. To my surprise the dish was not good the second time. Just awful! Do not be mistaken, this dish was disgusting and I plan on complaining to corporate. Goodbye FOREVER!Charmaine J.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 18, 2019The salad we received looked and tasted as if the lettuce was freezer burned, the lemonade was watered down, I didn't receive any breads sticks with my order.Karen c.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 13, 2019They forgot my daughters meal, and our salad was not full all the way it looked liked they threw the salad in the box. When we went back they were rude, and slammed my daughters meal down and pretty much gave the salad back I always go to that fazolis but after this service I will no longer be back THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!August B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 04, 2019I ordered two entrees and breadsticks from Fazoli's via Door Dash, my boyfriend is working 12 hour shifts this week and I recently shattered my wrist and had surgery, so I'm not able to really cook or drive. Long story short, we received one incorrect entree and no second entree. I called and spoke with the manager, he remade the order which was ready when I arrived at the location and said to contact Door Dash. Since no one from Door Dash contacted me and I wasn't able to get in touch with anyone, he offered to take care of the entrees. It was really good customer service, and I appreciated it quite a bit. Wet get food from there pretty often and just wanted to say thank you!Courtney K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 31, 2019The previous time I went there before this time was awful beyond words. I left a review on google about the store and the district manager Kathy actually emailed me and issued me a free meal voucher for my trouble. I went back tonight and the service wasn't much better... my order was wrong once again and I had to wait. Considering I had a free meal voucher for the order being wrong the first time, then it being wrong again, I thought the manager would issue a refund. No... I love fazolis but this location can't seem to keep my business.Clarence